ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 378
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:59 PM 02-08-2023

Acquiring Russell Westbrook is one of the biggest mistakes in the history of the Lakers. Dumping him with a protected first for this haul of three players might just save their season.

Jarred Vanderbilt provides excellent defensive versatility, connective passing, and solid… https://t.co/ZEzZDRh94g

— Kevin O'Connor (@KevinOConnorNBA) February 9, 2023

This is the longest tweet I've ever seen.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:33 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's as meaningful as Emmitt Smith becoming the all-time rushing leader.

Absolutely hilarious that it means more to you than championships. More "faulty logic".

Are you going to say the same thing if Mahomes ends up short of Brady’s 7 rings?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:54 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

This is the longest tweet I've ever seen.
Didn't read the tweet but Lakers fans and LeBron stans have to be excited. I'd think this trade is better for the team than a kyrie trade would have been.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:04 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Are you going to say the same thing if Mahomes ends up short of Brady’s 7 rings?
Football championships and basketball championships aren't equal. Nba players play both ways and there's only 5 starters and maybe 7 rotational players. Whereas an individual football player is relying on 21 other starters and at least 10 rotational players.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:08 PM 02-08-2023
D-Lo is back?!?

I liked the dude. I just can't help it.

I mean, I'm still rooting against the Lakers until LeBron is gone, but at least they finally did something that isn't completely retarded.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:10 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Didn't read the tweet but Lakers fans and LeBron stans have to be excited. I'd think this trade is better for the team than a kyrie trade would have been.
I don't really care much as that team won't contend anyway but they should at least make the play-in now without Westbrook and that would be (somewhat) interesting. The three players they acquired are honestly good enough to start on that roster with LeBron and AD.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:10 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
D-Lo is back?!?

I liked the dude. I just can't help it.

I mean, I'm still rooting against the Lakers until LeBron is gone, but at least they finally did something that isn't completely reeruned.
Lol. You enjoy him.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:13 PM 02-08-2023
I'm seeing rumors about teams like the Clippers and Bulls being interested in Westbrook if he's bought out and I have to think those are coming directly from his agent because they make absolutely no sense. Westbrook is literally one of only a handful of players that could be considered the worst player in the league at this point.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:14 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Lol. You enjoy him.
I know. It's wrongheaded. I think I mostly like him because of how much I HATED Lonzo fucking Ball.

And that he ended up a villain in a spat with Nick Young of all people.

There's nothing rational to it and ultimately it doesn't matter because again - I'm rooting against LA for the foreseeable future.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:49 PM 02-08-2023
I'm seeing rumors about teams like the Clippers and Bulls being interested in Westbrook if he's bought out and I have to think those are coming directly from his agent because they make absolutely no sense. Westbrook is literally one of only a handful of players that could be considered the worst player in the league at this point.
So, why did that Lakers trade FOR him? Is Paton their GM as well?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:54 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Because Lebron James is an excellent basketball player and a SHIT basketball executive.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:00 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
No idea. Apparently whoever made that decision didn't actually watch Westbrook play at all in the previous season. If LeBron was insisting on it, somebody in the front office should have sat him down and showed him the video.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:01 PM 02-08-2023
No idea. Apparently whoever made that decision didn't actually watch Westbrook play at all in the previous season.
Again, precisely what Paton did.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 12:07 AM 02-09-2023

BREAKING: The Phoenix Suns are nearing a blockbuster trade to acquire Brooklyn Nets star Kevin Durant, sources tell ESPN. Durant wanted move to Suns, and new owner Mat Ishbia pushing to get deal done tonight.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) February 9, 2023

[Reply]
Al Bundy 12:09 AM 02-09-2023

The Nets are trading Kevin Durant to the Phoenix Suns for a package including Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, four first-round picks and additional draft compensation, league sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. https://t.co/fJoFHv3i7M

— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) February 9, 2023

[Reply]
Page 40 of 378
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Up