ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 185
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The George Karlaftis Thread*****
Dante84 09:16 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

What are the #Chiefs getting in George Karlaftis?

Had an NFC Personnel executive tell me “He reminds me of J.J. Watt, when Watt was coming out. An explosive and versatile playmaker who has a high motor and can line up at 3,5, or 7. Very strong kid” #NFL #NFLDraft pic.twitter.com/5qM3g6OrMr

— Matt Lombardo (@MattLombardoNFL) April 29, 2022

George Karlaftis was drafted with pick 30 of round 1 in the 2022 draft class. He scored a 9.23 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 116 out of 1503 DE from 1987 to 2022. https://t.co/iXXBvnoFJc #RAS #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/eZ9XjNRDUB

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2022

“I was sitting there the whole night hoping we’d be able to get you.”

Karlaftis gets the call �� pic.twitter.com/DRGBDekvnl

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 07:15 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Ok, :-) about how great he can be
Who said anything about “how great he can be”?

Your reading comprehension is awful.

And you’re a complete fucking dumbass.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:16 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Who said anything about how great he will be?

LOL, wow
[Reply]
BossChief 07:17 PM 05-04-2022
I assume you're guaranteeing George will get 8 sacks his rookie year, and average 1.98 per game throughout his career after that.
You should stop posting stats if you aren’t going to post accurate ones.

Nobody in the history of the league has averaged anywhere near 1.98 sacks per game.

Tamba had 89.5 sacks in 177 career games… or, to simplify, he had .50 sacks per game in the NFL. In college, he averaged .56 sacks per game.

Karlaftis had .54 sacks per game in college.

I’m trying to find stats on pressures to do a comparison of the 2 and I’m sure those will align nearly perfectly, as well.

The 2 are very similar in many many ways.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:17 PM 05-04-2022
LOL, wow
You would think being completely wrong about Nick Bolton would’ve humbled you just a bit.

Instead, you’re just as stubborn as you were about him.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:19 PM 05-04-2022
You would think being completely wrong about Nick Bolton would’ve humbled you just a bit.

Instead, you’re just as stubborn as you were about him.

Prove me wrong, I don't hide from bad takes unlike some
[Reply]
staylor26 07:19 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
You should stop posting stats if you aren’t going to post accurate ones.

Nobody in the history of the league has averaged anywhere near 1.98 sacks per game.

Tamba had 89.5 sacks in 177 career games… or, to simplify, he had .50 sacks per game in the NFL. In college, he averaged .56 sacks per game.

Karlaftis had .54 sacks per game in college.

I’m trying to find stats on pressures to do a comparison of the 2 and I’m sure those will align nearly perfectly, as well.

The 2 are very similar in many many ways.
Yea, he also claimed he “averaged 11 sacks a game” in college.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:20 PM 05-04-2022
Prove me wrong, I don't hide from bad takes unlike some
Prove you wrong? How exactly am I supposed to prove you wrong about the future you fucking retard?

I already proved you wrong about their explosion and college production.

That’s all I can really do given that I don’t have a fucking time machine.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:21 PM 05-04-2022
Yea, he also claimed he “averaged 11 sacks a game” in college.
Which averages to 1.98 a game for his pro career
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:22 PM 05-04-2022
Prove you wrong? How exactly am I supposed to prove you wrong about the future you fucking reerun?

I already proved you wrong about their explosion and college production.

That’s all I can really do given that I don’t have a fucking time machine.
If George is great awesome, I'll give him his due.

This all started when I said he doesn't play like Tamba, and then you brought up his pro day numbers where Tamba notoriously had an average showing
[Reply]
staylor26 07:22 PM 05-04-2022
Which averages to 1.98 a game for his pro career
His 11 sacks a game in college (which he didn’t have ) averages to 1.98 a game in his pro career?

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you drunk?
[Reply]
BossChief 07:26 PM 05-04-2022
Who said anything about “how great he can be”?

Maybe he’s referencing how I said Tamba is the best comp for George and how I can see pro production of the 2 being very similar, too. Starting with high pressures and relatively moderate sack production early to gradually developing into a pressure creating monster that becomes a finisher (higher sack totals) not too long into his career.

Playing next to Jones
Premier coaching
Lots of pass rush opportunities
High motor
Good back 7
Pride and work ethic
[Reply]
staylor26 07:29 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Maybe he’s referencing how I said Tamba is the best comp for George and how I can see pro production of the 2 being very similar, too. Starting with high pressures and relatively moderate sack production early to gradually developing into a pressure creating monster that becomes a finisher (higher sack totals) not too long into his career.

Playing next to Jones
Premier coaching
Lots of pass rush opportunities
High motor
Good back 7
Pride and work ethic
Yea, but that doesn’t mean that you’re saying he’s going to be Tamba Hali either. You’re talking about his ceiling.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:30 PM 05-04-2022
His 11 sacks a game in college (which he didn’t have ) averages to 1.98 a game in his pro career?

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you drunk?

I don't feel like a forensic dissection of your posts because I'm on my phone so it's a pain in the ass.

Ultimately, you are not giving a definitive expectation for Karlaftis.

If someone is questioning his ability, and your taking a stance on the discussion make it clear because you're the one waffling
[Reply]
staylor26 07:31 PM 05-04-2022
I don't feel like a forensic dissection of your posts because I'm on my phone so it's a pain in the ass.

Ultimately, you are not giving a definitive expectation for Karlaftis.

If someone is questioning his ability, and your taking a stance on the discussion make it clear because you're the one waffling
My expectation is that he will at the very least be a solid player.

His absolute ceiling is probably Trey Hendrickson, but that doesn’t mean that I expect him to be Hendrickson either.

Part of evaluating prospects is understanding that you don’t have a crystal ball. You seem to think you do.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:38 PM 05-04-2022
My expectation is that he will at the very least be a solid player.

His absolute ceiling is probably Trey Hendrickson, but that doesn’t mean that I expect him to be Hendrickson either.

Part of evaluating prospects is understanding that you don’t have a crystal ball. You seem to think you do.

It's part of having a take, you may be correct or not. That's why you see grandstanding when someone is correct or are silent when said poster is wrong.

I have no expectations, because unless he becomes John Randle 2.0 at 3 tech I see an average player at SSDE
[Reply]
Page 40 of 185
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Up