ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 46
« First < 303637383940 41424344 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Lzen 07:57 AM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Disgusting. I bet they have links to dark web speakers and turntables too. Someone should report them to The Police but mostly during the Synchronicity Era
:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:08 AM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
If the Browns had to do it all over again knowing what they know, Would they have done it?
They're a stupid franchise, but I think the Browns realize now that they underestimated the damage it would do to their goodwill with the fan base, the amount of negative publicity they'd get nationally, and their ability to get something for Mayfield to offset the cost.

They are also shoveling $230 million to Watson as they prepare to ask taxpayers for $1 billion to fund a new stadium. One would suspect that the Browns may not have the capital in Cleveland or Cuyahoga Co. to propose that people open their wallets after this fiasco.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:16 AM 06-21-2022
Settled with 20 women.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:21 AM 06-21-2022
I like DeShaun Watson. I like him a lot. I also like the Cleveland Browns too.

His ridiculous contract is going to fuck over the Broncos and Chargers next Spring followed by the Bengals the Spring after that and Mahomes contract will look even more incredible than it does today.

So thank you DeShaun Watson and Jimmy Haslam!
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:24 AM 06-21-2022
Is this piece of shit going to play this year?
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:26 AM 06-21-2022

[Reply]
Eleazar 12:23 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Settled with 20 women.
He claimed around the time of the trade that he would not be settling with any of them because he was totally innocent. Then the league said they wanted it settled by summer and now he's paying out the hush money.

I wonder if this means that he thinks he will play this year. If he thought he was going to be suspended for the whole season there's no reason to hurry up and push the settlements through before this season.

Slap on the wrist incoming
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:27 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Settled with 20 women.
So basically he took the money the Browns gave him and transferred it to 20 of the women that he wasn't willing to pay previously so that he'd have a better shot at playing for the Browns.

Season suspension still to come.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:52 PM 06-21-2022
Pleeeeeease give him a 2 year suspension. HIGHLY unlikely i know. I just wanna see him and the Browns get wrecked.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:07 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I like DeShaun Watson. I like him a lot. I also like the Cleveland Browns too.

His ridiculous contract is going to **** over the Broncos and Chargers next Spring followed by the Bengals the Spring after that and Mahomes contract will look even more incredible than it does today.

So thank you DeShaun Watson and Jimmy Haslam!
Not remotely likely. Salary Cap is expected to explode. There will be plenty of $ to pay these QB's and have $ left over for other positions.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:31 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I think it looks better when women do it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:40 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think it looks better when women do it.
You just haven't seen Billay in that pose yet.

....... or have you? I know that slut gets around.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:48 PM 06-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Totally agree... it's likely to go down as the worst decision in the history of the league when you think of the $ involved. That franchise is just cursed.
The Dallas Cowboys once drafted a guy in prison
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 02:58 PM 06-21-2022
I'm looking forward to a defensive end sacking Watson and then striking the happy baby pose at midfield to celebrate.
[Reply]
Hoover 03:12 PM 06-21-2022
There was a great article on this yesterday in the Athletic. Spoke about how the Chargers and Bengals are going to struggle. Not with the 55M a year price tag, but the fact that teams have to escrow guaranteed money in contracts. Neither team is owned by someone with "real" money.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 46
« First < 303637383940 41424344 > Last »
Up