« First < 303637383940 414243445090 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:38 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Every game we play comes down to…

Can the Chiefs eliminate penalties, turnovers, drops and dumb mistakes?

If they can, then they’ll win.
This.

The Chiefs A game beats Buffalo’s A game handily.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:40 PM 01-18-2022
If you want to feel better about the Chiefs winning go watch the early game highlights. The Bills played basically their best game, got bailed out of an INT on an obviously bad terrible penalty call, got three meaningful gift turnovers (first didn’t lead to points but still put pressure on the defense and the fourth didn’t really matter at all), no turnovers themselves, and in general benefited from sloppy Chiefs play that characterized their early season.

Mahomes bailing pockets, dropped passes, etc. Anyone remember on the very first drive on third down Hill dropped a ball right on him at the five yard line so we had to settle for a field goal? I forgot about that but it was terrible.

The Chiefs were only out gained by 40 yards despite all the terribleness and give away possessions. The Chiefs punted only twice to their four times.

But the standout has to be the Bills scoring 10 points in a few minutes before the half entirely because Sorensen playing deep and getting beat. We won’t see that anymore I assume.

This game was a lot closer than the score indicates and given how much more precise we are on offense right now I feel really good about this one.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:41 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Mathieu's always been a diva.

Is he still giving pre-game speeches to the DB group trying to get everyone hyped up? He did that a lot last year, but not sure I've seen much of it this year. He's a vocal leader and I hope he doesn't let this stuff impact his play and leadership role.
Yes, publicly stating that the organization doesn't pay Ward what he's worth will absolutely hype the young DBs up.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:41 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
If you want to feel better about the Chiefs winning go watch the early game highlights. The Bills played basically their best game, got bailed out of an INT on an obviously bad terrible penalty call, got two meaningful gift turnovers (second first didn’t lead to points and fourth didn’t really matter), no turnovers themselves, and in general benefited from sloppy Chiefs play that characterized their early season.

Mahomes bailing pockets, dropped passes, etc. Anyone remember on the very first drive on third down Hill dropped a ball right on him at the five yard line so we had to settle for a field goal? I forgot about that but it was terrible.

The Chiefs were only out gained by 40 yards despite all the terribleness and give away possessions. The Chiefs punted only twice to their four times.

But the standout has to be the Bills scoring 10 points in a few minutes before the half entirely because Sorensen playing deep and getting beat. We won’t see that anymore I assume.

This game was a lot closer than the score indicates and given how much more precise we are on offense right now I feel really good about this one.
:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:41 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
You guys remember who beat the brakes off the chefs, holding patches to just a measly field goal all game?

In all seriousness, how did that happen? That titans game has to be a sore spot on the season. I'm sure it will be talked about alot leading up to the championship rematch... if the chefs get past buffalo
Losers pound their chest over regular season games. We’re playing the important season now. You’ve got your hands full, and Clete fucking Blakeman is coming to put a hit on one of those teams. Guess we’ll see who that is Saturday.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:42 PM 01-18-2022
If you want to feel better about the Chiefs winning go watch the early game highlights. The Bills played basically their best game, got bailed out of an INT on an obviously bad terrible penalty call, got two meaningful gift turnovers (second first didn’t lead to points and fourth didn’t really matter), no turnovers themselves, and in general benefited from sloppy Chiefs play that characterized their early season.

No Jones.
No Ingram.
No Ward.
Sorenson starting over Thornhill.
Gay played minimum snaps.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:43 PM 01-18-2022
You guys remember who beat the brakes off the chefs, holding patches to just a measly field goal all game?

In all seriousness, how did that happen? That titans game has to be a sore spot on the season. I'm sure it will be talked about alot leading up to the championship rematch... if the chefs get past buffalo
Can a mod remove this dumb ass? Patches? WTF is that crap? I mean, if you can't respect our QB by calling him by his name then GTFO !
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:43 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Can a mod remove this dumb ass? Patches? WTF is that crap? I mean, if you can't respect our QB by calling him by his name then GTFO !
You don't know who Jeff Fisher is? I mean the mustache alone is legendary. :-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:44 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
No Jones.
No Ingram.
No Ward.
Sorenson starting over Thornhill.
Gay played minimum snaps.

And despite all those guys we still had to take a machete to both feet to lose. I sort of forgot just how many times we were about to either take a lead or come back but just kept screwing up on our own.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:47 PM 01-18-2022
If you want to feel better about the Chiefs winning go watch the early game highlights. The Bills played basically their best game, got bailed out of an INT on an obviously bad terrible penalty call, got three meaningful gift turnovers (first didn’t lead to points but still put pressure on the defense and the fourth didn’t really matter at all), no turnovers themselves, and in general benefited from sloppy Chiefs play that characterized their early season.

Chiefs had 4 turnovers, including a pick 6 deflection off Tyreek’s hands, a fumble when the Chiefs were in the red zone, and essentially a 5th turnover if you count that bullshit Roughing the Passer call that wiped out a Fenton INT (and Buffalo ultimately scored a TD on that drive).

Buffalo needs that type of scenario to win again… if the Chiefs play anything close to their A game, they have no chance.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:51 PM 01-18-2022

Green Bay lost to the Saints 38-3… crazy shit happens sometimes in the regular season.

Remember when Tennessee beat the Chiefs in the regular season two years ago and you were similarly here running your mouth before the AFC Championship Game re-match?

How did that work out?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:53 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Green Bay lost to the Saints 38-3… crazy shit happens sometimes in the regular season.

Remember when Tennessee beat the Chiefs in the regular season two years ago and you were similarly here running your mouth before the AFC Championship Game re-match?

How did that work out?

[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:55 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Chiefs had 4 turnovers, including a pick 6 deflection off Tyreek’s hands, a fumble when the Chiefs were in the red zone, and essentially a 5th turnover if you count that bullshit Roughing the Passer call that wiped out a Fenton INT (and Buffalo ultimately scored a TD on that drive).

Buffalo needs that type of scenario to win again… if the Chiefs play anything close to their A game, they have no chance.

It’s hard to really count the red zone fumble. It was 38-20 with like four minutes left at that time. Didn’t really change the outcome at all. But Hill’s drop at the five yard line? Not a turnover and we still got a field goal so it’s forgettable but that probably costs us starting out 7-0 instead of 3-0.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:59 PM 01-18-2022
Not having Sorensen responsible for deep coverage on Diggs and Knox will help too. Dawson Knox is a handful. I'm sure Spags is sleeping on his office sofa this week working on this.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:00 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
I agree with this. Despite the confusion in the game day thread, I like ward. He's a good corner. What I don't like is seeing him starting to get picked on a little. Seems like a strategy teams may use to mirror the Bengals game and it's concerning. No corner is going to stop everything though.
I'm not even worried about that. Ward is usually always in good position. The Bengals just have a freak WR that would have done that to any CB. He was just playing out of his mind that day.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 104
« First < 303637383940 414243445090 > Last »
Up