ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 71
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
stevieray 04:16 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Watched Salma in Lonely Hearts recently. She is giving road head to her man and they get pulled over. She goes to the cop car and gives him head to get out of the ticket.

She’s plenty willing, so if you are not getting head from her you are doing life terribly wrong.
slut
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:20 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
slut
She had to get her start in Hollywood some how.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:40 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
thing is, the part of he and Hitchen's tweets that I found disturbing was the whole, we won a SB, and went to three straight AFC championships, blah, blah, blah and I've got more money than you'll ever have, blah, blah.

That tells me that what I have felt like I've been seeing is exactly, in fact, what I've been seeing. Entitled, spoiled, rich, and loafing.
Complacent.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:41 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Even with fangs, I would deny her nothing. She is a goddess. I want to be her slave / footstool. :-)

Since you will he her dog, she will call you...Spot.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:42 PM 10-30-2021
I hope he, and all the players know, the toxic Twitter assholes or twitholes, are just trolling for their 5 seconds of fame and do not represent most of the fans out here. Nobody is happy with how this season has played out so far. I don’t think that’s unfair to say in any way. Just concentrate on you, the team, your family and health. Then go play the best you can. Fuck anyone that tells you different on social media.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:43 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I feel like perhaps you didn't quite read my post correctly...
You are absolutely correct, however, the thread took an interesting turn...
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:44 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Since you will he her dog, she will call you...Spot.
:-) I can live with that.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:47 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
:-) I can live with that.
Her poop smells like cinnamon rolls, I shit you not
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:53 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Here’s the thing

What the pats did will never happen again. Bill fell ass over tea kettle into the Goat and shit just worked out. Without him, he’s a below average evaluator and not winning.

We need to stop expecting the chiefs to do what they do. They won’t. No one will.
Yeah, I guess you're right.

It's in the Chiefs' franchise DNA to overpay for underperforming defenders - been doing it my whole life, looks like it won't ever stop...

(*Chester McGlockton waves*)
[Reply]
tredadda 05:02 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
you're missing my point.

He doesn't do anything different than anyone else schematically.

He utilizes what personnel has has better than anyone else. Whatever that personnel is.

They don't really do anything special; and what they do changes from season to season, era to era depending on the personnel he's got.

He's just better at not trying to make pieces fit the puzzle. He makes the puzzle fit the pieces.

That's really smart, and he's the GOAT HC, but that's why.

Is he a 'brilliant defensive mastermind'? Well, I mean, what does he draw up that's innovative? Nothing, really. He just routinely puts guys in position to do what they do well, and avoids what they don't do well.

he's a brilliant head coach for that, I'll grant you.
I do see where you are coming from, and outside of SB49, I can't think of any other defensive schemes he came up with that revolutionized the game. I agree about him adjusting his scheme to fit his players. I think other coaches try and fail which is where his genius kicks in for me. You see it as brilliance as a HC, I see it as defensive mind ala Reid on offense. I don't think necessarily either of us are right or wrong on our assessments. Just look at them differently.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:11 PM 10-30-2021
My retort to that, FUCK YOU! Show the FUCK UP! On game day! He hasn't done shit since the Ravens game! and he wants a new contract? GOOD FUCKING BYE! Ok, my .02
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 05:16 PM 10-30-2021
I’m probably just being petty because I’m still salty about it, but I don’t buy that apology. He made a sweeping, blanket insult about an entire fan base, no other way around it. In his “apology” all he said was “I made a mistake”, “I’m frustrated”, “I have to do better”, “I support my teammates”, “I’m all in on Kansas City”, “I’ve tried to do a lot for this community”.

I never once heard him say he loves and appreciates the fans and was lashing out at a select few. In fact, I feel like he thinks his “mistake” was saying it out loud, not that he doesn’t feel that way about the fan base. As others have said, I was a big fan of his and appreciate his time here, but he can kick rocks after the season.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:17 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
My retort to that, FUCK YOU! Show the FUCK UP! On game day! He hasn't done shit since the first half of the Ravens game! and he wants a new contract? GOOD FUCKING BYE! Ok, my .02
FYP
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:19 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I’m probably just being petty because I’m still salty about it, but I don’t buy that apology. He made a sweeping, blanket insult about an entire fan base, no other way around it. In his “apology” all he said was “I made a mistake”, “I’m frustrated”, “I have to do better”, “I support my teammates”, “I’m all in on Kansas City”, “I’ve tried to do a lot for this community”.

I never once heard him say he loves and appreciates the fans and was lashing out at a select few. In fact, I feel like he thinks his “mistake” was saying it out loud, not that he doesn’t feel that way about the fan base. As others have said, I was a big fan of his and appreciate his time here, but he can kick rocks after the season.
Eggzactly.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:30 PM 10-30-2021
Chiefs fans: "We would like to see a defense ranked in the middle of the pack"

Honey Badger: "This fanbase is toxic!"

what a joke. All we're asking is for the defense to NOT be historically bad.

Was that toxic? Was that too much to ask, considering the salary costs on the defensive side of the ball?

How dare us!
[Reply]
Page 40 of 71
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up