ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 46
« First < 303637383940 41424344 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:19 PM 08-01-2021
just read that "i'm leaving forever" post on https://www.orangemane.com/

I could see why they would want to shut that site down. Have you seen the Broncos football team lately? They won't be relevant for decades, might as well shut that shit down. Even if they manage to trade for one of these scrap ass QB's it still won't workout.

The Broncos suck and their fan site is in last place just like their team.

RIP until the Rodgers resurrection of Orange Mane :-)
[Reply]
Camaro 09:29 PM 08-01-2021
Elway ruined the team, it’s obvious. Guy was an alcoholic not a nfl executive, he lucked into landing manning. I warned that fan base the future wasn’t looking good and got mocked, they are the new factory of sadness
[Reply]
Valiant 08:38 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Oskie:
He's such an embarrassment. This is def the end the Mane needed, especially after Borscht John absconding to the CP to hide from all the shit he shoveled at his home board. What a loser.
The suck of the broncos got so bad that their supposed loyal fans left. So much so not to support the ad traffic for his political sub forum. Now what remains will be setting up homeless camps and declaring handouts.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:43 AM 08-02-2021
Mahomes is the destroyer of worlds.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:13 AM 08-02-2021
Denver has some good young players but that team is only gonna go as far as their QB takes them and their QB situation sucks ass.

Much of that falls on the shoulders of Elway, who probably shouldn't be a GM, but hey...I'll support his employment for as long as possible. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 12:13 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Denver has some good young players but that team is only gonna go as far as their QB takes them and their QB situation sucks ass.

Much of that falls on the shoulders of Elway, who probably shouldn't be a GM, but hey...I'll support his employment for as long as possible. :-)
Don't forget about their Stellar head coach. :-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:22 PM 08-02-2021
Knowing patteeu the way I do, he’d be honored just to know we thought of him to put him on the forum title.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:22 PM 08-02-2021
Knowing patteeu the way I do, he’d be honored just to know we thought of him to put him on the forum title.
[Reply]
srvy 05:54 PM 08-02-2021
Not knowing patteeu all that well I think he would wish DC never existed. He thought it all should be in the lounge in all its glory. He basically was a founding member relegated to second citizen status because his love was discussing politics. The lounge is the lounge and what is a lounge for? Discussing the topics of the day? Most bulletin boards are separated by Chiefs talk only and other sports. It irritated him to no end that a separate spot was made for a much-talked subject when your out and about shooting the shit. I think he would be offended his name is on a subforum he didn't feel should exist outside the lounge. Just my 2 cents worth.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:39 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Not knowing patteeu all that well I think he would wish DC never existed. He thought it all should be in the lounge in all its glory. He basically was a founding member relegated to second citizen status because his love was discussing politics. The lounge is the lounge and what is a lounge for? Discussing the topics of the day? Most bulletin boards are separated by Chiefs talk only and other sports. It irritated him to no end that a separate spot was made for a much-talked subject when your out and about shooting the shit. I think he would be offended his name is on a subforum he didn't feel should exist outside the lounge. Just my 2 cents worth.
First off, he wasn't a founding member - he joined in 2002.

And yes, he was mad as hell when DC was created. Of course, most of the rest of us were mad as hell that on any given day two-thirds of the threads on the front page of our football board were about politics.

But he adjusted. If he hadn't, he would have moved on instead of contributing tens of thousands more posts.

I also think that he'd feel honored to have it named after him. As much as anybody, he was responsible for its creation, and for the better part of 16 years he was arguably it's most influential denizen. And even though he still grumbled and bitched about it from time to time, I have no doubt that he enjoyed it.
[Reply]
srvy 06:45 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
First off, he wasn't a founding member - he joined in 2002.

And yes, he was mad as hell when DC was created. Of course, most of the rest of us were mad as hell that on any given day two-thirds of the threads on the front page of our football board were about politics.

But he adjusted. If he hadn't, he would have moved on instead of contributing tens of thousands more posts.

I also think that he'd feel honored to have it named after him. As much as anybody, he was responsible for its creation, and for the better part of 16 years he was arguably it's most influential denizen. And even though he still grumbled and bitched about it from time to time, I have no doubt that he enjoyed it.
OK I thought he was a 2000 guy.

Why was a chief's only subforum named so poorly? Doesn't the Lounge pretty much mean anything is a topic?
[Reply]
srvy 06:47 PM 08-02-2021
Also isn't there still a chiefs news only filter?
[Reply]
Katipan 06:58 PM 08-02-2021
The board as a whole drank a lot more liquor back then.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:59 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
OK I though he was a 2000 guy.

Why was a chief's only subforum named so poorly? Doesn't the Lounge pretty much mean anything is a topic?
Take that up with Kloster.

As for the Lounge, there's obviously a big difference between political topics, which are divisive by nature, and threads about general stuff, be it pets, cars, or poop. There was more than enough general bickering over rival sports teams or hell, pretty much anything (one thing I've learned in 20+ years on this board is that there's nothing us assholes won't argue about) without a massive, endless injection of politard discourse.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:01 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
The board as a whole drank a lot more liquor back then.
it was mostly Endelt
[Reply]
Frazod 07:02 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
it was mostly Endelt

[Reply]
Page 40 of 46
« First < 303637383940 41424344 > Last »
Up