ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 88
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:59 AM 10-28-2022
Holy shit Devin White is horrible.

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:59 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I wonder if his oldest son is only gonna see Gisele on Holiday’s? That’s not her kid. It was Tom’s with his former gf
That poor kid is going to need so much therapy. Brady is such a piece of shit. I just hope the sexual abuse isn’t as bad as it really did seem. I mean it’s something we joke about, but if he has to live with Brady alone…I’m legitimately worried about him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:00 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Holy shit Devin White is horrible.

He's a shit person and a punk bitch to go with that...
[Reply]
staylor26 11:02 AM 10-28-2022
Front runner all the way
[Reply]
RunKC 11:04 AM 10-28-2022
Setting the clock for how long until Brady forces his way to SF
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:05 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
If Brady doesn't retire and leaves the season healthy enough to play next year, expect him to play on one of the following teams. 1) San Francisco -- not best fit but family there and roster can be changed up a bit...and he would love to play for his childhood team 2) Miami -- kids there after divorce and talented receivers... Tua would have to probably leave this year with significant injury or under a serious cloud 3) Bucs -- continuity and has probably made some friends there... 4) NE -- he can probably deal with BB enough for a short stint 5) NY Giants -- if Giants like their team but don't like Daniel Jones enough. Probably not a great fit but closer to his oldest son.
Ummm. New England is years away from competing in the east again. Did you stop watching them when Brady left or something? It’s going to take years to build that team up to be good enough to carry Tommy Boy again. I don’t see him leaving the NFC South. The 49ers are a possibility, but there is no way he’s going to a the AFC East or NFC East even. He’s not going to a division where he’s not even close to being the best QB in that division. This year just snuck up on him because he didn’t know PJ Walker would get the start in Carolina.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:06 AM 10-28-2022
Losing Barrett is big. That deflates the whole team even more. Rams, Niners, Seattle, Browns and Bengals can all beat them. That's possibly 10 losses. Can their division not do better than that and knock them out? Throw in the Cards on the road and they may not make the playoffs if the NFL wants him gone.
[Reply]
O.city 11:10 AM 10-28-2022
My god that's awful by White. I mean, he looks like he's just quit.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:11 AM 10-28-2022
Sooo. The Bucs have to be sellers right? I don’t see how any NFC South team could be happy with what they have, but somehow they’re all still in the playoff hunt. It’s a GM’s nightmare. Haha
[Reply]
Fishels 11:39 AM 10-28-2022
Karma for Brady
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:49 AM 10-28-2022
IDK if this has been posted but basically if the historical precedent is maintained, the Buccaneers will miss the playoffs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG0q1GcIRAs

lol

lmao
[Reply]
Mecca 12:28 PM 10-28-2022
Devin White is playing like he doesn't give 2 shits.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:30 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
IDK if this has been posted but basically if the historical precedent is maintained, the Buccaneers will miss the playoffs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG0q1GcIRAs

lol

lmao
Is there a historical precedent for all 4 teams in a division to be at least 2 games under .500 at the halfway point of the season?

Because historical precedent says that a 3-5 team doesn't make the playoffs, sure. But in this case, that's good for 1st place in the division.
[Reply]
Spott 12:34 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:

*four
It could easily be 6 in a row if the refs didn’t give him two consecutive 3rd down bailout calls at the end of the game against Atlanta.
[Reply]
Spott 12:35 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Is there a historical precedent for all 4 teams in a division to be at least 2 games under .500 at the halfway point of the season?

Because historical precedent says that a 3-5 team doesn't make the playoffs, sure. But in this case, that's good for 1st place in the division.
Seattle won the division with a 7-9 record and beat the Saints in a home wild card game about 15 or so years ago.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 88
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up