ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 258
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:11 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Buddy, we got guys here that can't see how adding DHop would make the offense better. We got CPers that think JJSS has better hands than DHop. Hyperbole seems to be the theme; I'm just playing along.:-)
smh.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:12 PM 03-09-2023
Buddy, we got guys here that can't see how adding DHop would make the offense better. We got CPers that think JJSS has better hands than DHop. Hyperbole seems to be the theme; I'm just playing along.:-)
:-)

The butthurt and passive aggressiveness about not having the same want about DHop as you is really strong. No one said JuJu is a better WR than DHop.

I'm sorry you can't see through the love you have for the guy that it is more than just about playing ability. We've gone through those reasons many times why and yet you simply cannot address all of those issues both unbiasedly or concurrent of each other.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:19 PM 03-09-2023
What’s the consensus that Davenport will get in free agency? Is there one?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:39 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:

The butthurt and passive aggressiveness about not having the same want about DHop as you is really strong. No one said JuJu is a better WR than DHop.

I'm sorry you can't see through the love you have for the guy that it is more than just about playing ability. We've gone through those reasons many times why and yet you simply cannot address all of those issues both unbiasedly or concurrent of each other.
Hey whatever, man. You're the one that decided to try and tell the world that JJSS had better hands than DHop over a single stat. Biased posting is your forte, not mine.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:44 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:

If you agree that DHop is a better WR than Juju then why in the world would you not want him?

Especially if he doesn't want a new contract? Stop posting while you're behind, take a break from this subject you're arguing yourself into a corner.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:03 PM 03-09-2023
Toub will have his returner, fuck all else
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:06 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Toub will have his returner, **** all else
Braxton Berrios?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:10 PM 03-09-2023
Not sure. Hopkins hates kids, beats dogs and spit out perfectly fine burnt ends
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:37 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Not sure. Hopkins hates kids, beats dogs and spit out perfectly fine burnt ends
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:39 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Braxton Berrios?
Yeah he got cut, wouldn't mind it if the price is right
[Reply]
In58men 08:56 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah he got cut, wouldn't mind it if the price is right
I mentioned David Montgomery earlier, but not sure people cared about my opinion. A reunion with Nagy could happen.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:11 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
I mentioned David Montgomery earlier, but not sure people cared about my opinion. A reunion with Nagy could happen.
Why should we pay him BANK to sit behind Pacheco and McKinnon?

Come on now...
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:15 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Why should we pay him BANK to sit behind Pacheco and McKinnon?

Come on now...
Just curious, but what's his pricetag anyway?

But I don't understand why we'd take him when we have Pacheco. ANd i hope McKinnon. Assuming we can afford him. Right now it feels like we can't afford anything. Like w have a brand-new Corvette in the driveway, but we can't afford tires.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:18 PM 03-09-2023
According to some sage Cpers, JJSS is actually better than DHop, so I expect he'll be a game-changer in LV.
Well, DHop IS from the same draft as Kelce, and everybody is constantly saying Kelce is so old he's a stiff breeze away from death, so why the hell would we spend the draft picks and the dollars on DHop, especially when he's showed a decline in production his last year in Houston and with Arizona, and just got busted for PEDs, which is usually a bad sign for old guys?

DHop is just fucking unnecessary. "It takes risks to win a Super Bowl!" It takes smart risks to win a Super Bowl, and you really don't need that kind of risk when you have Mahomes as your QB.

People need to think differently about how we're going about this. Stop with this, "Oh man, THIS GUY is the final piece that will make us truly unstoppable!" Let other teams with QBs like Tua and Hurts think that way. That's small minded and stupid. We already have the truly unstoppable part, and unless you're getting a guy to replace Kelce as the biggest part of the offense long term (DHop wouldn't be a long term solution) then fucking stop with the Rams bullshit ideas.

Never pay more to win a Super Bowl ring than you have to.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:43 PM 03-09-2023
The only thing you can argue for adding DHop is trying to max the window while Kelce is on top of his game and how his style would be a big upgrade to what Juju gave us.

Kelce
DHop
Toney
Skyy
MVS

That tough to stop without selling out against the pass…and then Pacheco is fed the ball…
[Reply]
Page 40 of 258
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Up