ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 71
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the Chiefs chances at the AFC's #1 seed?
MMXcalibur 07:21 PM 11-21-2021
Updated: 12/19

Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Kansas City (10-4) (vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

New England (9-5) (vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Tennessee (9-5) (vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (8-5) (vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

Buffalo (8-6) (at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

Indianapolis (8-6) (at ARI, vs LV, at JAC)

LA Chargers (8-6) (at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
[Reply]
tredadda 10:47 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
We need the Titans to lose to the Steelers this week and then beat the shit out of Pitts. next weekend.

That pretty much locks it up.
Tennessee will lose one more game.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 10:49 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by Delano:
**** that. The playoffs are a revenge tour.
Id be perfectly fine having to go through Carson Wentz and Mac Jones for a trip back to the SB. Im not scared of the Bills but when Josh Allen is playing well the Bills are dangerous. Allen is an elite talent when playing well.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:50 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Tennessee will lose one more game.
I would love them to have to travel to Arrowhead for the playoffs then kick their asses. We owe them!
[Reply]
tredadda 10:53 PM 12-18-2021
I would love them to have to travel to Arrowhead for the playoffs then kick their asses. We owe them!
I can't blame you. I don't think Tennessee, Baltimore, or Buffalo are capable of beating KC twice in a season. KC just needs to take care of business and win out as they should be favored in every game the rest of the season.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:03 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
46% (which is higher than any other AFC team)

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...l-predictions/
Weird site. I click just one box, KC defeating Pit next week, and it changes Green Bay from 99% to win division to a check mark that it's locked up. How in the hell does KC/Pit affect the NFC north?
[Reply]
Hamwallet 11:05 PM 12-18-2021
Woot woot
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:05 PM 12-18-2021
I want the #1 seed and week 18 off. Need two losses by the Tits, and one more loss by Pats and Ravens.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:08 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Weird site. I click just one box, KC defeating Pit next week, and it changes Green Bay from 99% to win division to a check mark that it's locked up. How in the hell does KC/Pit affect the NFC north?
Just a guess, but it could be related to the tiebreaker based on strength of schedule.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:09 PM 12-18-2021
Ravens are losing at least 2 more. Not worried about them in the least.

If the Steelers beat the Titans, the double bye gets pretty real. I just have a hard time believing in the Steelers this year.

Not all that unbelievable for the Bills to beat NE and for SF to beat Tennessee.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:12 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I want the #1 seed and week 18 off. Need two losses by the Tits, and one more loss by Pats and Ravens.
That is too much time off- we need the starters to get some playing time kicking the Donks ass and making sure to win that game.

13 straight wins against the Donks and 13 AFCW road wins for Mahomes.

It is a pretty big game.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 11:16 PM 12-18-2021
That is too much time off- we need the starters to get some playing time kicking the Donks ass and making sure to win that game.

It is a pretty big game.
Its looking like Denver could be playing for the playoffs and we could be playing for the #1 seed. That will be a big game. Mahomes is going to tear their freaking hearts out...again.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:22 PM 12-18-2021

It is a pretty big game.
Every game is a chance for something like what happened to Fisher last year.

With our defense and offense totally healthy - I don't think anyone in the league can beat us right now. We don't need more practice. Our defense is really good, but also lacks depth in the front 7. One of those key guys go down and we're in trouble.

Remember losing DJ and Maclin before the playoffs and in the first round I think? Those sucked.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12-18-2021, 11:31 PM
This message has been deleted by KC_Connection. Reason: Already answered.
bringbackmarty 11:33 PM 12-18-2021
Well now I know who the Patriots are, I don't think they have enough juice on defense to stop us. The colts definitely don't have enough juice on either side of the ball. Taylor middle of the line, blah blah. When you're battling for supremacy in a conference you need to put up 30 plus in a game like this. CJ and Reid will push that shit in on a very cold day in arrowhead. The tits will find a way to lose. We win out.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:42 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Its looking like Denver could be playing for the playoffs and we could be playing for the #1 seed. That will be a big game. Mahomes is going to tear their freaking hearts out...again.
:-) Exactly, great post.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:45 PM 12-18-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Every game is a chance for something like what happened to Fisher last year.

With our defense and offense totally healthy - I don't think anyone in the league can beat us right now. We don't need more practice. Our defense is really good, but also lacks depth in the front 7. One of those key guys go down and we're in trouble.

Remember losing DJ and Maclin before the playoffs and in the first round I think? Those sucked.
I get what you are saying, but unless the Donks drop out with injuries, this will be a tough game. We need to stomp them and keep our momentum going into the playoffs.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 71
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up