ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 157
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022-2023 College Basketball Thread****
Pablo 06:23 PM 11-11-2022
Games tipped off this week. Feel free to post any and all college basketball info and thoughts in this thread.

Here’s how the top 25 started out

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:33 PM 02-25-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Looks like Cal is getting out of the way and letting his best players play.

And no Wheeler.
He has a dominant center, just needs to use him.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:36 PM 02-25-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
He has a dominant center, just needs to use him.
Livingston, Reeves and Toppin are all playing way better than they have been. The offense finally has some rhythm to it. Oscar, Toppin and Livingston all play sooo much better when Wheeler is out of the lineup.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 04:48 PM 02-25-2023
Looks like Cal is getting out of the way and letting his best players play.

And no Wheeler.
Wheeler is still hurt.

Play him with Reeves/Livingston and everything’s fine.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:55 PM 02-25-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Wheeler is still hurt.

Play him with Reeves/Livingston and everything’s fine.
Yeah. He's been out injured a couple times this year. I'm fine with him spelling Wallace but not more than 10 minutes a game. The offense just runs so much better without him.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:00 PM 02-25-2023
Flagrant 1 my ass. That was incidental.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:03 PM 02-25-2023
Oscar going for another 20/20.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 05:06 PM 02-25-2023
Yeah. He's been out injured a couple times this year. I'm fine with him spelling Wallace but not more than 10 minutes a game. The offense just runs so much better without him.
Well, some of the lineups Cal has ran have been shit and CJ/Chris/Antonio/Jacob were playing way worse than now.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:09 PM 02-25-2023
Well, some of the lineups Cal has ran have been shit and CJ/Chris/Antonio/Jacob were playing way worse than now.
If Reeves can keep bombing and CJ can find his stroke...yikes.

Seems like CJ had that wrap on his hand forever. Dude just needs a stretch of games where he doesn't get hurt in some way.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 05:25 PM 02-25-2023
If Reeves can keep bombing and CJ can find his stroke...yikes.

Seems like CJ had that wrap on his hand forever. Dude just needs a stretch of games where he doesn't get hurt in some way.
I don’t trust CJ to be a consistent shooter at all but think he can defend better than Reeves(who has improved on D as well), but Reeves is a much more consistent contributor now.

Oscar and Sahvir were the only guys playing well consistently before the South Carolina loss. So I don’t get the hate.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:29 PM 02-25-2023
I don’t trust CJ to be a consistent shooter at all but think he can defend better than Reeves(who has improved on D as well), but Reeves is a much more consistent contributor now.

Oscar and Sahvir were the only guys playing well consistently before the South Carolina loss. So I don’t get the hate.
It's not hate, it's just facts. This offense runs better without Wheeler. It's just cold hard numbers. I appreciate anyone that comes to UK and works hard but if you're hindering the team, you need to be on the bench.

The lineup with CJ and Reeves is the most efficient lineup on the entire year, but i don't think you can run it the most. I don't trust CJ right now either. More of a...let's see if he can get it together.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:55 PM 02-25-2023
It's not hate, it's just facts. This offense runs better without Wheeler. It's just cold hard numbers. I appreciate anyone that comes to UK and works hard but if you're hindering the team, you need to be on the bench.

The lineup with CJ and Reeves is the most efficient lineup on the entire year, but i don't think you can run it the most. I don't trust CJ right now either. More of a...let's see if he can get it together.
A Kentucky/Bengals fan is going to add great burst to this place. You a baseball fan, too, Faulk?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:02 PM 02-25-2023
Another Nebrasketball win
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:35 PM 02-25-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
A Kentucky/Bengals fan is going to add great burst to this place. You a baseball fan, too, Faulk?
Last year was the first year i almost completely ignored the Reds. We moved here in '75 when i was 9 and my earliest memories of the Reds were listening to my Uncle say "can of corn" on a flyball, while i was laying in bed. I've followed--with different levels of interest--the Reds longer than i have the Bengals, due to my Uncles.

All it would take to pique my interest is a semblance of competitiveness and what looks like a willingness of ownership to field a decent team. I'll admit, it was fun to watch the run they went on at the end of '20 to make the playoffs, only to bow out meekly to the Braves.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:01 PM 02-25-2023
Last year was the first year i almost completely ignored the Reds. We moved here in '75 when i was 9 and my earliest memories of the Reds were listening to my Uncle say "can of corn" on a flyball, while i was laying in bed. I've followed--with different levels of interest--the Reds longer than i have the Bengals, due to my Uncles.

All it would take to pique my interest is a semblance of competitiveness and what looks like a willingness of ownership to field a decent team. I'll admit, it was fun to watch the run they went on at the end of '20 to make the playoffs, only to bow out meekly to the Braves.
Damn you're ancient, bro.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:25 PM 02-25-2023
St. Mary's has no clue how to beat a press. Incredible to see at that level of college basketball.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 157
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Up