ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kendrick vs Drake
ToxSocks 09:50 AM 05-06-2024
Has anyone else been following this? I started paying attention when Kendrick Lamar dropped a diss verse on Drake in Future's new album, "We don't trust you".

There's been a flurry of rappers dropping diss tracks against Drake these past few weeks which include Kendrick Lamar, Future, Metro Boomin, Rick Ross, A$AP Rocky etc.

But this Kendrick vs Drake thing has been one of the most entertaining things in hip-hop in a long time. These dudes are getting real, real personal. Haven't seen something like this since pac vs biggie and even that wasn't this drawn out and personal. These guys are trying to end each other's careers. Pedo accusations, molestation accusations, accusations of hidden children...shit is wild.

I'll do my best to list the tracks and the subsequent reaction tracks in chronological order, focusing on Drake vs Kendrick:

[Reply]
KurtCobain 11:29 AM 05-06-2024
Honestly, it's looking like the best diss may me Metro Boomin.

Drake's original response track(which I surprisingly enjoyed) featured the now infamous call for Metro to shut his hoe ass up and make some drums.... So he did. There's now hundreds of wanna be and not-well-known rappers and singers jumping on Metro's "diss beat" going on Drake. Some of them are pretty damn good. He really created a make your own diss event aimed at the highest selling hiphop artist of all time, and of course clout chasers are gonna pile on. It was freaking genius. Nobody in history has had more diss tracks sent at them in 24 hours than Drake, a record that you don't want, and that may never be broken.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:30 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Honestly, it's looking like the best diss may me Metro Boomin.

Drake's original response track(which I surprisingly enjoyed) featured the now infamous call for Metro to shut his hoe ass up and make some drums.... So he did. There's now hundreds of wanna be and not-well-known rappers and singers jumping on Metro's "diss beat" going on Drake. Some of them are pretty damn good. He really created a make your own diss event aimed at the highest selling hiphop artist of all time, and of course clout chasers are gonna pile on. It was freaking genius. Nobody in history has had more diss tracks sent at them in 24 hours than Drake, a record that you don't want, and that may never be broken.
Dude it's been stuck in my head all morning. BBL DRIZZY! BEEE BEEE ELLLLE DRIZZY
[Reply]
Katipan 11:32 AM 05-06-2024
You're so trendy.
[Reply]
In58men 11:35 AM 05-06-2024

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
Katipan 11:37 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
John Craigie did it better.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:57 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by seamonster:
I don't follow this kayfabe bullshit but it was pretty funny when somebody (Kendric Lamar?) scraped one of those document-the-pedophiles-in-your neighborhood maps in Drakes neighborhood as the record cover. You just see Drakes house surrounded by pedo's.
Not surrounded. He put like 20 pedo marks in Drake's house lol
[Reply]
TLO 12:02 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Never liked Kendricks music that much compared to Drake, but Kendrick seems like less of a poser.
God you're insufferable
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:03 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Not surrounded. He put like 20 pedo marks in Drake's house lol

Drake's house on google maps says ‘owned by Kendrick’ and that's not all.. pic.twitter.com/GZAzAuLq8g

— WORLDSTARHIPHOP (@WORLDSTAR) May 6, 2024

[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:06 PM 05-06-2024
:-) that's so fucked up.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:17 PM 05-06-2024
Not that anyone is missing anything, but Taylor Made by Drake should be after Pushups and before Euphoria. Kendrick refers to that one more than Pushups
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:37 PM 05-06-2024

Lol. Drake texting Eleven when she's like 14 giving her advice about boys. This dude is a creep.
[Reply]
wutamess 12:47 PM 05-06-2024
Family Matters has been on repeat since Friday night. Last nights drop had my heart pumping the way Drake was going after K. Dot and his child molestation experience.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:51 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by wutamess:
Family Matters been on repeat since Friday night. Last nights drop had my heart pumping the way Drake was going after K. Dot and his child molestation experience.
Haha you missed the smack down by getting stuck on repeat. Kendrick made that song the joke of the weekend like 30 minutes after Drake released it. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:10 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
God you're insufferable
Sometimes I think he’s a troll then other times I think he’s just miserable like Peej. Dude’s been a part of this community for nearly 20 years and the only things I’ve heard him speak about positively are poker and Bitcoin.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:20 PM 05-06-2024
Sometimes I just wish AI would hurry up & take over.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up