ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tee Higgins Wants "Outrageous" Bag
Eleazar 08:48 AM 02-04-2023
Bring him in, use him to pound the Bangles for the next 5 years.

(yes I know it's not gonna happen. would be funny tho)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:50 AM 02-04-2023
Reads more to me like they're preparing for the possibility to trade him IF he demands an "outrageous" bag, not that he's already demanding it.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:56 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Reads more to me like they're preparing for the possibility to trade him IF he demands an "outrageous" bag, not that he's already demanding it.
Yeah, but you know he'll want the mega contract. NFL stands for not for long and these guys want to bank as much as possible in the short time they have in the league. I honestly can't blame them
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:55 AM 02-04-2023
Higgins agent is David Mulugheta. Agent for Bates and also the agent for Watson and Ramsay. Makes a lot more sense now why the Bengals may just get the pick and move on early, this dude is about as ruthless as they come in getting his clients what they want, whether with the current team or getting them moved to somewhere else that'll give it to them.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:07 AM 02-04-2023
Higgins agent is David Mulugheta. Agent for Bates and also the agent for Watson and Ramsay. Makes a lot more sense now why the Bengals may just get the pick and move on early, this dude is about as ruthless as they come in getting his clients what they want, whether with the current team or getting them moved to somewhere else that'll give it to them.
Yeah... when they've got two other great ones besides Higgins, why wouldn't you take the pick(s)?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:43 PM 02-04-2023
I think the Bengals will sit down and talk to find out where Tee and his team is. If it's stupid money, like Bates, they'll just offer him around and get some picks in return.

They know the most important part of this offseason is getting that line right and protecting Burrow. They still have Chase, Boyd and Hurst and they'll draft a WR.

The formula is, as you all know, elite QB, Oline, at least one superstar receiver and a bunch of interchangeable RBs and lower WRs.

You have to be willing to let go of some good players, get picks in return, draft well and hit more than miss in FA. The last 2 years the Bengals have shown all of that except the letting a good player go for picks part.
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:14 AM 02-04-2023
Paying a guy market salary AND giving up a first round draft choice doesn't usually work out well. If there is a team willing to do that, if you're the Bengals, you immediately pull the trigger.
[Reply]
Eureka 11:51 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Paying a guy market salary AND giving up a first round draft choice doesn't usually work out well. If there is a team willing to do that, if you're the Bengals, you immediately pull the trigger.
I Guess we'll find out next week if trading a 1st and paying top salary to WR works out well.

[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:29 AM 02-04-2023
One of the ways the Patriots were able to win so much was signing free agents for contracts less than could have been had elsewhere. It's time for the Chiefs to flex some of that muscle.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:45 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
One of the ways the Patriots were able to win so much was signing free agents for contracts less than could have been had elsewhere. It's time for the Chiefs to flex some of that muscle.
The Chiefs have the QB and the ring so they already have the drawing power. That's what the Bengals are striving for, the ring. They don't have that draw yet.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:32 AM 02-04-2023
I personally am rooting for them to extend BOTH Chase and Higgins. Go ahead and pay two receivers like #1s just as your QB starts to make $50 million a year. They will have no offensive line and no defense. You can't pay an elite QB and elite receiver in today's NFL much less an elite QB and TWO receivers.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:48 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
I personally am rooting for them to extend BOTH Chase and Higgins. Go ahead and pay two receivers like #1s just as your QB starts to make $50 million a year. They will have no offensive line and no defense. You can't pay an elite QB and elite receiver in today's NFL much less an elite QB and TWO receivers.
This!
If it wasn't for Veach, we'd be in the same spot. Pretty ballsy to start, mostly Div.II level secondary talent and say, they can immediately handle the top NFL WR's.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:19 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Agreed. The Cincy defense has been a massive part of their success. The deck would be stacked pretty hard against them to keep such a strong defense if they pay all 3 of their main guys on offense.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:33 AM 02-04-2023
He’s worth what…a lower end 1st round pick? Maybe a top of the 2nd?
[Reply]
tredadda 09:40 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He’s worth what…a lower end 1st round pick? Maybe a top of the 2nd?
Yeah that’s kinda what I am wondering. I don’t think the Bengals get more for him than what KC got for Hill.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up