ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Thornhill played 11 snaps last night
BigRedChief 09:02 AM 09-20-2021
Juan Thornhill played 11 snaps. He has way more talent than Dirty Dan but continues to get scrub playing time.

The usage of Thornhill is a complete mystery. Please enlighten me as to why Thornhill doesn't play more snaps?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:24 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
But can he really be any worse? Dan has a knack for making impact plays, but let him do that as a role player. When he's not making impact plays, he's getting beat in coverage, missing tackles, etc.
Yes, if Dan is only going to make two or three big plays a game, why don't they only put him in for those two or three plays?

:-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:35 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
All of Veachs defensive picks are turning to real shit
Not to be confused with used or fake shit.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:08 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Neither is Sorensen. Thornhill might even be a better tackler.

Per PFF, the #Chiefs have 21 missed tackles through two games….

Dirty Dan has 9 of them; no other #Chiefs player has more than 2 — and no other NFL player has more than 6.

I know him playing nearly ever snap helps him accumulate them, but wheeeew

— Ron Kopp Jr. (@Ron_Kopp) September 20, 2021

[Reply]
Mecca 11:50 PM 09-20-2021
This team is obsessed with giving scrubs lots of playing time. Sorensen and Niemann are always out there.

Watch when we play the Raiders they'll attack those 2 almost every play.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:03 AM 09-21-2021
Listening to Times Ours this morning.

Thornhill was on the field for Mathieu’s two INTs. He wasn’t for the blown coverage to Brown.

Not saying that he could have stopped that Brown TD because it was a miscommunication but Sorenson needs to be the third safety…not the starter.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:09 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Listening to Times Ours this morning.

Thornhill was on the field for Mathieu’s two INTs. He wasn’t for the blown coverage to Brown.

Not saying that he could have stopped that Brown TD because it was a miscommunication but Sorenson needs to be the third safety…not the starter.
Dirty Dan has missed the most tackles on the team. Was on the field when we have blown coverage. We wont know whose fault it was but still..............

This defense is not playing so great that you don't want to give Thornhill more snaps because that would upset the team chemistry? We can see with our own eyeballs he has talent. At this point, the way this defense is playing, he needs to play more. Period.
[Reply]
morphius 09:51 AM 09-21-2021
As much as I want to like Dirty Dan for the few good plays he does make, him and Neiman just aren't cutting it out there. Thornhill just isn't what we saw his rookie year, I don't know if it is the DC or him.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:51 AM 09-21-2021
Sorenson is 99% absolute garbage, 1% great plays. I couldn't believe how shitty he was on Sunday. The worst safety performance I've ever seen in the NFL. Get him the fuck out of the starting lineup.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:59 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
As much as I want to like Dirty Dan for the few good plays he does make, him and Neiman just aren't cutting it out there. Thornhill just isn't what we saw his rookie year, I don't know if it is the DC or him.
Neiman/Dirty Dan def need to be 3rd string.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:09 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This team is obsessed with giving scrubs lots of playing time. Sorensen and Niemann are always out there. Watch when we play the Raiders they'll attack those 2 almost every play.
Waller will push Dirty Dan's Fudge in. Brutal.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:10 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This team is obsessed with giving scrubs lots of playing time. Sorensen and Niemann are always out there.

Watch when we play the Raiders they'll attack those 2 almost every play.
Neimann wouldn’t be on the field if Willie Gay wasn’t hurt. They’ve actively attacked LB 2 years in a row
[Reply]
morphius 10:27 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Neimann wouldn’t be on the field if Willie Gay wasn’t hurt. They’ve actively attacked LB 2 years in a row
Still, that means we have 3 starters and then Neimann, O'Daniel and Harris. That's is some bad depth.
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:13 AM 09-21-2021
Thornhill a 2nd round pick can't beat out Dan fucking Sorenson?

Yikes.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:46 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Sorenson is 99% absolute garbage, 1% great plays. I couldn't believe how shitty he was on Sunday. The worst safety performance I've ever seen in the NFL. Get him the **** out of the starting lineup.
Worse than Kendrick Lewis against the Colts in 2013-2014?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:48 AM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
Still, that means we have 3 starters and then Neimann, O'Daniel and Harris. That's is some bad depth.
Sure is. Especially since Gay is always hurt. Unless they're training one of their 4 tight ends to play linebacker.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up