ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What's the best way to peel a hard boiled egg?
Skip Towne 08:35 PM 07-08-2005
I've been cracking both ends and blowing into either end. It separates the egg from the shell....sometimes. Do you peel them hot, warm or cold? Help me out here, people.
[Reply]
bsp4444 01:54 PM 06-06-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Before or after boiling
Ummm...after.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:03 PM 06-06-2024
I bet your woman is happy with you

Yeah, my being able to cook seems to impress 99% of women.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:29 PM 06-06-2024
The best way to eat a hard-boiled egg is purchase a civet egg. The civet is a small jungle animal that eats eggs whole. You feed a civet a hard-boiled egg, which passes through the digestive tract unopened but absorbing unique civet digestive juices. Upon being expelled at the other end two days later, the creature's anus cracks open the egg, which is then served with juice and toast.
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:33 PM 06-06-2024
Jelly on that toast?
[Reply]
George Liquor 05:39 PM 06-06-2024
Originally Posted by sabnam6:
First of all, I'm so sorry I know this is an old discussion but the topic is very important I am appealing to the admin. Please approve my post, Thanks The best way to peel a hard-boiled egg is to start with eggs that are a few days old. After boiling, transfer them to an ice water bath to cool completely. Gently tap the egg on a hard surface to crack the shell all over, then roll it to loosen the shell. Peel under running water to help remove any small bits of shell. And What's your favorite method for making hard-boiled eggs easier to peel? Have you tried adding baking soda to the boiling water, or do you have another trick that works every time? I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks because the same problem I will face then I will create a trick like this.
GOOD MORNING SIR
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:42 PM 06-06-2024
Jelly on that toast?
Only if you also feed the civet grapes.
[Reply]
alanm 05:51 PM 06-06-2024
Originally Posted by Over-Head:
Hey now, I resemble that remark :-)
(and suddenly I have the munchies :-) )
What ever became of Over-Head? Haven't seen him post in a long while. :-)
[Reply]
Holladay 01:16 PM 06-15-2024
Similar to Megatron

[QUOTE]Yes, tapping an egg with a spoon before boiling it can make it easier to peel:
1. Tap the larger end
Use the spoon to lightly tap the larger, round end of the egg where the air cell is located, but avoid tapping the skinnier end.
2. Listen for a snap (pop)
You should hear a hollow sound when the membrane separates from the shell. It usually takes a few taps.
/QUOTE]
[Reply]
roman gnome 06:35 PM 06-15-2024
i
I have not heard of it being done that way, will try it.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:12 PM 06-15-2024
vinegar in the water
[Reply]
listopencil 05:51 AM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by sabnam6:
First of all, I'm so sorry I know this is an old discussion but the topic is very important I am appealing to the admin. Please approve my post, Thanks The best way to peel a hard-boiled egg is to start with eggs that are a few days old. After boiling, transfer them to an ice water bath to cool completely. Gently tap the egg on a hard surface to crack the shell all over, then roll it to loosen the shell. Peel under running water to help remove any small bits of shell. And What's your favorite method for making hard-boiled eggs easier to peel? Have you tried adding baking soda to the boiling water, or do you have another trick that works every time? I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks because the same problem I will face then I will create a trick like this.
Oh, yeah, this must be a legit new poster.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:06 AM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Oh, yeah, this must be a legit new poster.
Looks legit to me as well.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:05 AM 06-16-2024
Coworker told me about the 5-5-5 Instant pot method. Not for speed but for peeling later. It worked very well the couple of time I've tried it.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:18 AM 06-16-2024
I’ve heard baking them in cupcake trays works really well but have not tried it.
[Reply]
scho63 11:32 AM 06-16-2024
Put it in a strippers pussy, have her squeeze her Klegel muscle and out pops the egg.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up