ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rice involved in shooting at SMU pre draft?
SHOWTIME 03:37 PM 05-10-2024
The news on Rashee Rice keeps getting better and better...

�� UPDATE

Multiple teams learned before the NFL Draft that Kansas City #Chiefs WR Rashee Rice was allegedly involved in an incident at SMU. Rice (or someone with him), fired multiple bullets into an empty car belonging to Kendric Davis after attending an SMU basketball game… pic.twitter.com/Nx0n1Y7A2H

— NFL Rumors (@nflrums) May 10, 2024

A previously unreported incident while at SMU could impact the NFL's eventual discipline of Chiefs WR Rashee Rice for more recent off-field events. https://t.co/Bh7OAGembY

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) May 10, 2024

[Reply]
Pablo 06:53 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I thought the NFL couldn’t punish Jalen Carter because his situation happened before he was in the league.

Is that not true here?
Faggio doesn't hate the Eagles so ya know he didn't have anything to say on that.

But yeah, that shit can't hold up
[Reply]
notorious 06:56 PM 05-10-2024
WHERE DID RICE BURY JIMMY HOFFA?
[Reply]
Pablo 06:57 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
WHERE DID RICE BURY JIMMY HOFFA?
:-)

I saw George Pickens shoot JFK and he got nothing cuz he was at Arkansas!!
[Reply]
notorious 06:58 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
:-)

I saw George Pickens shoot JFK and he got nothing cuz he was at Arkansas!!
That's a hell of a shot all the way from Arkansas!
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:00 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I didn't realize they said HE shot anything? And anyways, it's dumbshit Mike (NO I DON"T LOOK FOR SHIT AGAINST KANSAS CITY) Florio, you know....the guy that stated he would quit broadcasting if Tyreek Hill was still in the NFL?

What happened to that Mike?!?!?!

Don't know why you're upset with me. I didn't write the story, lol.

Anyway, I'm not interested in the whole Florio hate thing, tbh. Not a fan, but not a hater. But I don't recall Florio just making up stories. Even in the Tyreek case, I believe he actually read the story straight off the wire, and then afterwards he began to give his opinion. I disagreed with him giving his opinion without getting the whole story, but it's his show; he can do that sort of thing on his show.

But hey, if it turns out that the story was fabricated, great. Still have the other two incidents that aren't great, but at least we don't have three, right?

The problem I have is that usually where there's this much smoke there's usually at least some fire involved. And really I don't care that much that Rice (or one of his friends, though that seems unlikely in this case) shot an empty car a few times. I think it's idiotic, and beyond what could be called "boys will be boys" shenanigans, but whatever at this point.

What I find concerning is the apparent trend of behavior by Rice, and what that might translate into down the road while he's a Chief. I mean, let's hope that this story is fake. Benefit of the doubt, guilty until proven innocent, and all that.

If it's not though, well, our Chiefs might have some chronic issues, a la Antonio Brown (or worse), with this player over the next 4 or so years, which I'm pretty sure none of us really want to see unfold.

But again, I'm hoping along with everyone else that this didn't really happen, and that Rashee's name will be cleared. But I'm also not going to forget this story until that happens.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:04 PM 05-10-2024
Rice involved in the attempted murder of Roni.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:06 PM 05-10-2024
What is the big deal? Everyone walks around shooting empty cars. It's a thing.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:07 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Two people are dead because of Jalen Carter. Not could have been dead. ARE dead.

Now THAT doesn't sound reasonable.

I agree. In fact, when that story came out, I was kind of harsh on Mr. Jalen Carter. So, what's your point again?
[Reply]
PHOG 07:21 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Don't know why you're upset with me. I didn't write the story, lol.
I'm not upset with you. It's the story writer I'm upset with. He's just throwing shit at the wall, and hoping something will stick. Until this all goes away, I don't think we need Florio's antics on top of everything else.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:23 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I'm not upset with you. It's the story writer I'm upset with. He's just throwing shit at the wall, and hoping something will stick. Until this all goes away, I don't think we need Florio's antics on top of everything else.

Ah, okay, makes sense now.:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:29 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
What is the big deal? Everyone walks around shooting empty cars. It's a thing.
They won't even ticket you for it in chicago.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:33 PM 05-10-2024
Relevant -

[Reply]
Smed1065 07:48 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Lordy, if they had cell phones back in my day they woulda thought i was a regular gosh darn commando.
I would just be getting out about now. :-)
[Reply]
Smed1065 07:50 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Rashee deserves a little credit for being responsible enough to make sure the car was empty.
Clip?
[Reply]
Pablo 07:55 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
They won't even ticket you for it in chicago.
They're just happy it's directed at a car and not a person there.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up