ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We need some good mojo for the GDT tomorrow... who is up for the task?
TLO 05:55 PM 09-25-2021
OP
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:58 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I'll be in town to see Billay's mom so...........
Get in line, don’t come trying to hurry everyone along!
[Reply]
wazu 09:53 PM 09-25-2021
carcosa feels like the right pick.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:00 PM 09-25-2021
Carcosa.

Fuck this new guy.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:10 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Biggest doom and gloom guy should do it for reversed mojo.
Paging Dr. Pete
[Reply]
lewdog 10:11 PM 09-25-2021
Good night.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:23 PM 09-25-2021
Is Carcosa the one who also cheers for my favorite football team in the National Football League? That team that is the only current back to back defending Champions of the American Football Conference? The only team with a future hall of fame quarterback in their payroll long enough to see pre-teens turn into legal aged drinking adults, the one and only Kansas City Chiefs?!

If that’s who that is, then obviously.
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:53 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
1. I've lurked since BEFORE my man suzzer told folks from the so-called "gambling forum" about this place.
2. I've heard that billay is a bundle of sticks and I don't want to get splinters
3. No, never heard of it. But the last few months I've read plenty of DC :-0
4. Where I'm from, frying involves grease, or it isn't frying. Have you ever taken a cross-country flight in an air-car?
5. All mods everywhere are always a joke.

*. I think Priest Holmes gets severely underrated around here. The disrespect put on Holmes is enough to get a lurker to register, just to find someone that makes that mistake on my watch.

**. I think BlackOps is 90% right about everything he posts and now I have a user name where I can come to his defense a lot more! Let's go!
Oh fuck

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:56 PM 09-25-2021
4 minutes, it better be up!
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:11 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
4 minutes, it better be up!
I'm serious Hog. I will work on your farm. I'll jerk off a hog I'm not fancy. I've done worse in the military. What say you?
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:20 AM 09-26-2021
I'm serious Hog. I will work on your farm. I'll jerk off a hog I'm not fancy. I've done worse in the military. What say you?
Need moar details, the importance is in the specifics. Pics would put you over the top. TIA
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:15 AM 09-26-2021

**. I think BlackOps is 90% right about everything he posts and now I have a user name where I can come to his defense a lot more! Let's go!
Well...if they are down voting you...you're doing something right..

See, they think by using that little Chinese credit-score system of public approval...they feel powerful. They will try to silence/influence you...like they have a voice anyone gives a flying shit about...

They have no clue they are being systematically primed to accept the CCS in their everyday day lives...well, because they arent that bright.

So welcome aboard...FTR...I've never down-voted anyone here in 9 years....because I'm not a fragile pussy like that. They have a right to be wrong...and there is a chance we both are.

I understand that's the price of free-speech...people arent always going to want to hear what you have to say.

-Catch the witness – Catch the wit
-Catch the spirit – Catch the spit - Neil Peart RIP
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:54 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Well...if they are down voting you...you're doing something right..

See, they think by using that little Chinese credit-score system of public approval...they feel powerful. They will try to silence/influence you...like they have a voice anyone gives a flying shit about...

They have no clue they are being systematically primed to accept the CCS in their everyday day lives...well, because they arent that bright.

So welcome aboard...FTR...I've never down-voted anyone here in 9 years....because I'm not a fragile pussy like that. They have a right to be wrong...and there is a chance we both are.

I understand that's the price of free-speech...people arent always going to want to hear what you have to say.

-Catch the witness – Catch the wit
-Catch the spirit – Catch the spit - Neil Peart RIP
Have you ever licked a chicks ASS?
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:12 AM 09-26-2021
Who's mult is this?
[Reply]
lewdog 07:42 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Who's mult is this?
Who knows but I'm neg repping their ass!!!
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:46 AM 09-26-2021
I've lurked for some time, but decided to register today. Might do the trick.

[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up