ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Reporting someone to CPS
Titty Meat 08:29 PM 06-18-2024
So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious fucked up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being fucked up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:41 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
CPS starts the process and goes to the police as needed.

Are you just looking for an argument tonight? I'm giving advice so that no ones time is wasted. Going to the police first is a waste of time in this instance.
No.
I'm saying it's gross not to report an assault on a child to the police.
[Reply]
Womble 09:44 PM 06-18-2024
Police aren't likely to do anything without visible signs of a crime or the victim admits it. Sexual abuse doesn't have obvious signs in many cases. Kids are not likely to admit things to the police and cops generally lack the skills needed in dealing with sexually abused children.

Start with the hotline and they will start the interview process. Their goals would be to get a child to trust them enough to tell them the truth.
Really? You tell them your co-worker said she caught her child being sexually assaulted and their response would be to do fuck all? I'm pretty sure they'd at the bare minimum speak to or interview the co-worker. The idea that they'll just be like "yeaaaa nuffin we can do bub" is just ridiculous.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 09:46 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I have read all your words and appreciate your tone.

But, no.
Fuck that shit if you don't call the police.
Got it. And it took OP a few pages and less than an hour to arrive at this conclusion. Lighten up... Its a very serious issue, and OP figured out the course of action. Happy? No reason to browbeat the guy over this, regardless of what sort of history you may have with each other. Anyway, I'm moving on. Good luck OP, and hopefully this sick shit somehow has a happy outcome for the victims.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 09:48 PM 06-18-2024
Damn. 4 pages in……this place is slipping. I got this.

This girl live near you?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:48 PM 06-18-2024
Seems like the correct decision has been reached, but just to add, as a mandated reporter myself and having dealt with these situations from all angles, there is no harm in reporting this. If it’s the first time then they get on the radar and will eventually get a visit. If it’s a repeat situation where the person is getting reported again, it gives them reason to prioritize and be even more diligent upon their visit as they are armed with more information and more people to contact in relation to the report.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:49 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Got it. And it took OP a few pages and less than an hour to arrive at this conclusion. Lighten up... Its a very serious issue, and OP figured out the course of action. Happy? No reason to browbeat the guy over this, regardless of what sort of history you may have with each other. Anyway, I'm moving on. Good luck OP, and hopefully this sick shit somehow has a happy outcome for the victims.
No, he never came to that conclusion.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:49 PM 06-18-2024
I am a mandated reporter here. I can't tell you how many times the police have asked me "do you have any evidence?" when trying to report something. And if not, they don't do anything. APS/CPS at least will interview and get something on record. Sorry if that's the hard truth for some of you.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:51 PM 06-18-2024
Just gross.
[Reply]
philfree 09:58 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Around the same age I believe. Older sibling or relative watches them during the summer my understanding that person is a young teen
If the teen is old enough to baby sit then I'm not sure that's neglect. Both under 10? If the boy is forcing himself on her then there's an issue there. He needs his ass whipped! If this is happening all the time and the parents know and do nothing to stop it then that's reportable. Or is it two kids the same age exploring and getting caught? Drinking and driving with kids is a no no.
[Reply]
Womble 09:58 PM 06-18-2024
I am a mandated reporter here. I can't tell you how many times the police have asked me "do you have any evidence?" when trying to report something. And if not, they don't do anything. APS/CPS at least will interview and get something on record. Sorry if that's the hard truth for some of you.
How many times have you told the police that a co-worker who you know well told you that she witnessed her child getting molested? Also do you not think that the the CPS will prioritise this if they're getting contacted by the cops with this info? Telling someone to not go to the police to report a serious alleged crime is really fucking stupid, even for CP standards.
[Reply]
lewdog 10:01 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
How many times have you told the police that a co-worker who you know well told you that she witnessed her child getting molested? Also do you not think that the the CPS will prioritise this if they're getting contacted by the cops with this info? Telling someone to not go to the police to report a serious alleged crime is really fucking stupid, even for CP standards.
All we’re saying is to start with the hotline. The hotline gets the police involved.

Are you guys that fucking stupid? That’s all that’s being said.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:03 PM 06-18-2024
You can think so, I don't care anymore if you do.

Our job is to report to the police.
Their job is to catch the creep.
[Reply]
Womble 10:10 PM 06-18-2024
All we’re saying is to start with the hotline. The hotline gets the police involved.

Are you guys that ****ing stupid? That’s all that’s being said.
Or like many understaffed, bureaucratic agencies it just gets added to the bottom of the top priority list which will be dealt with after Cathy gets back from annual leave next month.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:47 PM 06-18-2024
I'm not one to report anyone for anything but I think I'd have to draw the line at suspected molestation/incest. That's the kind of shit that fucks kids up for life.
[Reply]
threebag 01:38 AM 06-19-2024
Titty, I bet she’d fuck in the shitter at work.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up