ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Media Center>Star Wars: The Acolyte
BigRedChief 06:39 PM 03-19-2024

En el set de Stars Wars The Acolyte 😎
On the set of Star Wars The Acolyte 😘#StarWars #StarWarsTheAcolyte #Disney #DisneyPlus #Teaser #Acolyte #Premier #TV #Jedi #Lucasfilms #Luke #Skywalker #TheForce pic.twitter.com/Wq9p9LRK7t

— Alita Betancurt 💕✨ (@alitabetancurt) March 20, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:36 PM 06-06-2024
Yeah but even the worst parts of the Mandalorian are a mile better than this dreck.

By the way, go and watch the credits for this. And she got Executive Producer, too. :-)

One person owns this shit show.

‘An acolyte kills the dream…’

It sure does.

And then we are reminded who indeed is killing this iteration of #StarWars, with three credits encapsulating the size of the Headland ego.#theacolyte #toughwatch pic.twitter.com/a2yeEYR4xm

— Warrick D. Nicolson (@wdnicolson) June 6, 2024

[Reply]
Molitoth 07:39 PM 06-06-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/179...NL2xPL94Q&s=19
I also saw an interview today with 2 lesbian women who had something to do with this show, Producers? Writers? not sure... claiming their goal was to make this show the gayest show on TV.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching lesbian women eat some carpet... but the whole LGBTQ agenda is so annoying at this point. The same group of people shoving their lifestyles in our face are the same people who hypocritally claim the same about Christians.
[Reply]
notorious 07:49 PM 06-06-2024
The Simpsons were prophetic.

South Park nailed Disney to a T.
[Reply]
Fish 08:15 PM 06-06-2024
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I also saw an interview today with 2 lesbian women who had something to do with this show, Producers? Writers? not sure... claiming their goal was to make this show the gayest show on TV.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching lesbian women eat some carpet... but the whole LGBTQ agenda is so annoying at this point. The same group of people shoving their lifestyles in our face are the same people who hypocritally claim the same about Christians.
Yeah... I saw this as well, and now it's no surprise at all why this series looks like a turd so far:

[Reply]
trndobrd 07:08 AM 06-13-2024
Have not brought myself to watch any of the series, but am enjoying The Critical Drinker’s reviews.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:06 AM 06-13-2024
Oh my fuck lmao

The power of one, Ah!
The power of two, Ah!
The power of mannnny!
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:27 AM 06-13-2024
Wtf caught on fire? The stones from a book of paper? How the fuck did that fire kill everyone? Wtf?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Wtf caught on fire? The stones from a book of paper? How the fuck did that fire kill everyone? Wtf?
With this power they could destroy the death star just like luke skywalker!
[Reply]
Fish 10:09 AM 06-13-2024
What, you can't appreciate the magic lesbian witch hoedown?

You misogynistic hater..
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:28 AM 06-13-2024
I’ve only heard the main producer lady a few times and it never really seemed like a secret that she was much more interested in using the show just to push her personal stuff onto fans and that she really seems to actively despise Lucas and Star Wars in general. Sounds like it’s worst than people really could have even predicted.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:56 AM 06-13-2024
It's getting so bad they need a " Multiverse" reset, or Luke was in Darkside induced nightmare and needed to be awakened (Dallas copout)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:39 PM 06-13-2024
they dont need to do shit, this is prequel garbage that has no impact on mandalorian or andor
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:48 PM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
they dont need to do shit, this is prequel garbage that has no impact on mandalorian or andor
You do know, that this will to a World beyond World's reset for moar LBGTQQQQQQQQQ power because if you hated Jar Jar Abrams then you're going to get the same recycled shit with rainbows
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:25 PM 06-13-2024
Why do you people even watch this garbage anymore. The last thing I watched was the Obi-Wan series. I had to hold my nose to finish that stinker too. I am not even sure they could get me back if they got rid of Kathleen Kennedy now. Disney has all but ruined Star Wars for me. Thanks Disney!
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 01:46 PM 06-13-2024
This place is fucking gross
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up