Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>7/26/24 Daily Training Camp Thread
Buehler445 06:57 AM 07-26-2024
Back to work today.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:01 AM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Where's that idiot BWillie pretending that working with Tamba meant nothing?
[Reply]
RunKC 10:01 AM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Karlaftis taking the rookie to school.
Think Caliendo deserves some blame for that one. Trey Smith had a great interview a few weeks ago at the OL summit. According to him the G needs to punish the DE coming inside. Caliendo looked really passive there

.@Chiefs @treysmith back to back Super Bowl Champions and Trey is here @OLMasterminds teaching the next generation and learning from the veterans. Championship Mentality. #ChiefsKingdom #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/MPUVyWC7bf

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) July 12, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:03 AM 07-26-2024
Smith's been doing that stuff since Day 1.

Was it Crosby he blasted back into the stone-age as a rookie? Some dude tried a spin move and Smith just fucking wrecked him; knocked a 250 lb man about 5 yards through the air. It was spectacular.

Love having a little nasty on the line.
[Reply]
Coogs 10:04 AM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Think Caliendo deserves some blame for that one. Trey Smith had a great interview a few weeks ago at the OL summit. According to him the G needs to punish the DE coming inside. Caliendo looked really passive there

Agreed. Not a good rep for the left side. But, it is the time to learn. 1st real action of the year.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:10 AM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Smith's been doing that stuff since Day 1.

Was it Crosby he blasted back into the stone-age as a rookie? Some dude tried a spin move and Smith just fucking wrecked him; knocked a 250 lb man about 5 yards through the air. It was spectacular.

Love having a little nasty on the line.
I also remember him crushing I believe Justin Simmons allowing for a KC TD 2-3 years ago.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:21 AM 07-26-2024
Is that Kinglsey getting wrecked by Karl on a speed move? eeeesh.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:22 AM 07-26-2024
Oooof.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:23 AM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Kingsley looks like he's got heavy feet.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:24 AM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oof. All he did was a little head fake.

C'mon Kingsley. LT is really the only thing that can keep this team from being the 1 seed, IMO.

Gotta be at least average.

First day in pads so he looks a little tentative. Understandable but I hope he gets past that in a hurry.
Yeah that was a fucking bad rep....ooof. I don't think anyone expects to see him looking All Pro out there, but you can't have reps that ugly either. It's not like Karlaftis is an elite speed rusher. That was just too easy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:24 AM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Just relax. Fisher sucked his first year.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:25 AM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Those guys are so fucked.

That's my QB
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:26 AM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Those guys are so fucked.

I fully believe that Andy withholds his really good stuff for the playoffs. Or at least doesn't hammer a particular effective concept in the regular season such that it becomes predictable.

Well, I'm betting we see a little magic leak out early in the regular season against a particular opponent...
[Reply]
Monticore 10:34 AM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I fully believe that Andy withholds his really good stuff for the playoffs. Or at least doesn't hammer a particular effective concept in the regular season such that it becomes predictable.

Well, I'm betting we see a little magic leak out early in the regular season against a particular opponent...
Had plans to go see the raiders game in Vegas , this pretty much seals the deal I was at the x mas debacle I need redemption.
[Reply]
wazu 10:34 AM 07-26-2024

Kingsley getting the 1 reps for the first padded practice in KC should tell you where the camp battle for LT stands right now https://t.co/GcyYiXv60P

— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) July 26, 2024

[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:39 AM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It’s 79 degrees there in late July?
That's my projected high here in Texas today. Damned global warning.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up