ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Loki Trailer
KC_Connection 02:26 AM 06-09-2021
Good start to this one. Really has the potential to change the MCU significantly going forward in a way the other shows haven’t.

Also hope they do the whole temporal agent thing better than Star Trek Enterprise did.
[Reply]
unlurking 06:33 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Good start to this one. Really has the potential to change the MCU significantly going forward in a way the other shows haven’t.

Also hope they do the whole temporal agent thing better than Star Trek Enterprise did.
Will be hard not to. Star Trek made me hate time travel plots. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 10:28 AM 06-09-2021
Aw man, I really thought this was a movie all this time until today. I'm more of a movie person that a series watching person.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:47 AM 06-09-2021
Really enjoyed the first episode. I think this will be a good series

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 04:14 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Really enjoyed the first episode. I think this will be a good series

Spoiler!
"Some of the guys use them as paper weights!"
[Reply]
luv 01:43 PM 06-09-2021
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:30 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by luv:
Spoiler!
Episode 1 is out so fuck the spoiler tags. Every variant starts its own branch. The timeline has already happened, so those reset charges are there so when a variant leave they reset it.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:14 PM 06-09-2021
I enjoyed that. This show is going to be fun.

That sure looked like a Dr. Manhattan poster in the locker, lol
[Reply]
007 06:48 PM 06-09-2021
Nice twist at the end. Curious to see where it leads.

Well, obviously right back to where he was pulled out of the timeline but you know what I mean.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:56 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by 007:
Nice twist at the end. Curious to see where it leads.

Well, obviously right back to where he was pulled out of the timeline but you know what I mean.
Based on the kid I was assuming it was Mephisto until the end, which would tie all the "hints" from WV together. While I like the idea of Loki v Loki, I was hoping we'd get a new baddie.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:01 AM 06-10-2021
Hence the flaws with time travel logic is that if they're having this variant of Loki, the one that escaped with the tessaract in Endgame, help them reset the timeline to it's natural place, then by that logic, he would need to be reset as well, thus sending him on the path of being killed by Thanos. Will be interesting to see if they try to work around this, if Owen Wilson's character has a hidden agenda and if Loki tries to avoid this fate while helping them achieve their goal. I'll keep watching, definitely a better premise than the other Marvel shows up until this point.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:03 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Based on the kid I was assuming it was Mephisto until the end, which would tie all the "hints" from WV together. While I like the idea of Loki v Loki, I was hoping we'd get a new baddie.
Loki vs Loki could nuanced, to another immortal shapeshifter who has time traveling abilities like En Sabah Nur.

He has connections to the Celestials & Eternals
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:51 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Loki vs Loki could nuanced,
Particularly if the details on his rap sheet are an indication

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:57 PM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Particularly if the details on his rap sheet are an indication

Spoiler!