ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3983 of 4915
« First < 2983348338833933397339793980398139823983 39843985398639873993403340834483 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:56 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Why is your coach actively recruiting Brady and Gronk then? :-)
Because they don't have a QB or TE worth a ****.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:25 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Because they don't have a QB or TE worth a ****.
C’mon man, Greg Dicklick is the best TE in the league.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:33 PM 02-11-2023
DangerRuss first assignment is to get his balls back from Ciara
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:35 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
DangerRuss first assignment is to get his balls back from Ciara
Well, they're screwed
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:43 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Well, their screwed
Exactly!! EmbaRuss has NEVER had balls. His teammate fucked his woman, and that bitch didn’t do shit! He’s the league’s biggest beta!!
[Reply]
TEX 10:04 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Why is Payton doing all these guest segments on TV after getting the Donk job? It seems like the initial days after becoming a new head coach are quite busy. Why is he farting around like this?

Reminds me of when Spurrier coached the Washington Redacteds. Went into that first year like, "Oh yeah... this will be eeeeeeaaasy" and then got his dick turned inside out.

Payton's got the money now. And he's tasted the sexiness of being on TV. He doesn't want to go back to grinding it out week after week.

His heart isn't in this job the way it needs to be if you're going to be a successful head coach, particularly if you're a head coach of a loser franchise like Denver.
Classic money grab.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:10 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Yeah, Plummer was notorious butthole
I’m sure he smells like it, with the pot and mushroom farm and all, but I’ve never heard anything about him being a jerk. Got any stories or links about it?
[Reply]
Al Czervik 10:35 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I’m sure he smells like it, with the pot and mushroom farm and all, but I’ve never heard anything about him being a jerk. Got any stories or links about it?
https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=1944958

Forget that one?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/obtuse
[Reply]
BossChief 10:41 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Brady officially filed retirement papers. He’s done. Gronk will never play for any QB but Brady. I do find it funny that Payton is trying to recruit Brady. I guess the dinner with Russ didn’t go as well as Knowmo claims. :-):-):-):-)
Gronk said on the Kelce podcast that he was really close to signing with the raiders.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:02 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=1944958

Forget that one?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/obtuse
Heavens, a finger? The middle one?

This is a guy who had to convince a Meals on Wheels organizer that he really didn’t need to be reimbursed for his gas:

“Plummer was volunteering for Meals on Wheels, and the organization ran into funding problems. The woman in charge put a hand on Plummer's shoulder. "Jake, I'm sorry, we're out of money this month. But keep track, and we'll pay you for your gas."

"Don't worry about it," replied Plummer.
She insisted. Again, Plummer assured her it was O.K. "No, Jake, you don't even have a job!" she said sternly. "You have to keep track of your miles. You need the money."

"I played in the NFL for a little while," Plummer said. "I'm O.K."
Dumbstruck, the woman appraised the scruffy man who'd been delivering food for months. "You're that Jake Plummer?"”

https://www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2015/06/...denver-broncos
[Reply]
Rausch 11:10 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Heavens, a finger? The middle one?

This is a guy who had to convince a Meals on Wheels organizer that he really didn’t need to be reimbursed for his gas:

“Plummer was volunteering for Meals on Wheels, and the organization ran into funding problems. The woman in charge put a hand on Plummer's shoulder. "Jake, I'm sorry, we're out of money this month. But keep track, and we'll pay you for your gas."

"Don't worry about it," replied Plummer.
She insisted. Again, Plummer assured her it was O.K. "No, Jake, you don't even have a job!" she said sternly. "You have to keep track of your miles. You need the money."

"I played in the NFL for a little while," Plummer said. "I'm O.K."
Dumbstruck, the woman appraised the scruffy man who'd been delivering food for months. "You're that Jake Plummer?"”
That's a pretty solid human being.

And a middle finger now makes a guy irredeemable?

I always assumed this place was full of degenerates, not prudes...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:18 AM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
If I had not grown up in KC during the Smellway years I’d almost feel sorry for DungVer. But they were so obnoxious (esp during the Payton Maggot run) they took on the profile of a cult you just want a missile launched into

And Patrick was that missile. Or holy water, or whatever.
Main difference is back then, at least KC put up a fight. Once Denver starts to put up a fight, it can really feel like those late 80s/early 90s games.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:09 AM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Main difference is back then, at least KC put up a fight. Once Denver starts to put up a fight, it can really feel like those late 80s/early 90s games.
You all almost beat KC twice this year. Maybe they are putting up a fight after all.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:10 AM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Gronk said on the Kelce podcast that he was really close to signing with the raiders.
Perhaps. Until I see him play with any QB other than Brady I don’t believe he will do it regardless of what he says.
[Reply]
SPchief 08:37 AM 02-12-2023
KnowMo,

I'm sure you're way down in the ghetto of twitter trying to find some sort of positive Denver news on this beautiful Sunday. If you scroll to the top, all the news is going to be about the Super Bowl, that the Chiefs are playing in, not the Broncos. Just FYI
[Reply]
Page 3983 of 4915
« First < 2983348338833933397339793980398139823983 39843985398639873993403340834483 > Last »
Up