ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 396 of 432
« First < 296346386392393394395396 397398399400406 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:08 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
I didn't watch very much of the team this year. I hope Sold makes a full recovery and things are back on track next season.
Well you prob won’t like the product next year, since we are being decimated by departures. If we don’t crush the portal we won’t even have an offense
[Reply]
rfaulk34 06:08 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Not at all. When the refs allow a college basketball game to look like that, everyone loses. That was an absolute disgrace. If Arkansas can play like that, talent or skill is a secondary element to these games.
Well, there's no rule that says the game has to be played the way Kansas wants it to be played.

But regardless, i think you're being a little dramatic.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:10 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Well, there's no rule that says the game has to be played the way Kansas wants it to be played.

You are trying so hard. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:10 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
We weren't getting back to the final 4 without Bill, and I'm really not sure he would've been back by next week anyway.
That was my sense too. The odds of beating possibly UConn and UCLA/Zags without him seeemed like a huge stretch
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:10 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I think if Self is there we win this game. He would have calmed them down, got the offense back on track, pointed out what they were doing wrong at time outs etc.
Maybe but if that game is still turned into that kind of fouling shitfest, it’s still gonna be a 50/50 game at the end anyway. We’ve always struggled when teams level the talent playing field like that with that kind of physicality and this team was never gonna be immune to that with our limited to no depth.

It really just was a nightmare matchup in R2.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:12 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Well you prob won’t like the product next year, since we are being decimated by departures. If we don’t crush the portal we won’t even have an offense
Specifically we need outside shooting. Wilson, Dick, and McCullar are all gone.

The incoming guards are athletic and probably project as good defenders, but none of them are shooters.

The bigs will be better with more experience, but that only matters if we can shoot.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:13 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:

I agree, which is why I don’t blame Arkansas at all for playing the way they did. They had to do it to win. You either have a reffing crew that will let teams play like that or you don’t and today we got one which did.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:15 PM 03-18-2023
We weren't getting back to the final 4 without Bill, and I'm really not sure he would've been back by next week anyway.
Yeah I’m just about certain he was done for the year from everything I’ve seen and heard from the team (including from Self himself). Just hoping he comes back next year and still wants to continue doing this job. I’m not quite yet prepared for the best era of KU basketball ever to end.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:17 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Specifically we need outside shooting. Wilson, Dick, and McCullar are all gone.

The incoming guards are athletic and probably project as good defenders, but none of them are shooters.

The bigs will be better with more experience, but that only matters if we can shoot.
I feel the worst for McCullar. That guy was a gamer and didn’t get to win it last year.

We do absolutely need more shooting though. And someone that isn’t Bobby Pettiford at backup PG. That guy needs to be moving on next season.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:20 PM 03-18-2023
Yeah I’m just about certain he was done for the year from everything I’ve seen and heard from the team (including from Self himself). Just hoping he comes back next year and still wants to continue doing this job. I’m not quite yet prepared for the best era of KU basketball ever to end.
I think the idea of him getting another title or two will still be a huge motivator for him.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 06:20 PM 03-18-2023
Look at it this way guys you can watch K-State and wait for the draft.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:23 PM 03-18-2023

Kansas fans Missouri fans
🤝
Re-watching the Super Bowl tonight

— Kent Swanson (@kent_swanson) March 19, 2023

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:23 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Look at it this way guys you can watch K-State and wait for the draft.
You'll get to watch _____ and wait for _____.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:25 PM 03-18-2023
I feel the worst for McCullar. That guy was a gamer and didn’t get to win it last year.

We do absolutely need more shooting though. And someone that isn’t Bobby Pettiford at backup PG. That guy needs to be moving on next season.
The incoming guards should be enough to move Pettiford out.

It is going to be an ugly ugly season if we don’t score some shooting.

That should be easy enough to find in the portal though. There should be plenty of guys who are skilled shooters, but not athletic enough for the NBA.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 06:30 PM 03-18-2023
You'll get to watch _____ and wait for _____.
I’m cheering for Arkansas currently then back to Mahomes.

Fun fact boys the rich power players in Wichita are pouring NIL dollars into the Shocker program again. New coach hiring is imminent. Game will soon be on again and perhaps WSU can meet and beat KU again when it matters most soon.

Again cheer up you only lost to the ghost of Marshall via Ricky Council. It’s not like you lost to Bucknell or Bradley.
[Reply]
Page 396 of 432
« First < 296346386392393394395396 397398399400406 > Last »
Up