ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3909 of 4927
« First < 2909340938093859389939053906390739083909 391039113912391339193959400944094909 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:31 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Read the thread. Add I wrote before, it has happened in the part where a ref tries but fails to stop a play, and they have allowed the offensive yards gained to stand. If the Chiefs got the 1st, there is a very good chance they let it stand. The Chiefs really did get an extra play, and when they still failed to get the first, the refs gave it to them via penalty.
And now we know you're a liar. Why post something so blatantly stupid?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:32 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
And now we know you're a liar. Why post something so blatantly stupid?
Which grounding call? The one that shouldn’t have been called against the Bengals or the one where Mahomes did the same thing and got no flag?
I mean....dude followed it up with this gem. :-)

If you wanna be a hater, fine. Don't make yourself look like a complete idiot who doesn't understand the rules while doing it.

Or do. I don't care. I'm laughing regardless.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:32 PM 01-30-2023
Read the thread. Add I wrote before, it has happened in the part where a ref tries but fails to stop a play, and they have allowed the offensive yards gained to stand. If the Chiefs got the 1st, there is a very good chance they let it stand. The Chiefs really did get an extra play, and when they still failed to get the first, the refs gave it to them via penalty.
Now you're just completely talking out of your ass.

The first bolded part is baseless speculation.

The second is horseshit bc that was clearly a hold on Eli Apple.

Funny how you have no issue with the ticky tack holding call that took a TD off the board.

Or the taunting penalty that took 15 yards off a huge play.

Or the non-call on Bolton getting held on 3rd & short on the Bengals 1st half TD drive.

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:33 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Funny how you have no issue with the ticky tack holding call that took a TD off the board.

Or the taunting penalty that took 15 yards off a huge play.

Or the non-call on Bolton getting held on 3rd & short of the Bengals 1st half TD drive.

:-) :-) :-)
Because him and rest of these haters are too busy being little bitter bettys.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:35 PM 01-30-2023
:-) if you want to be an effective heel, there needs to be that little bit of needling truth underneath all the bullshit you're spewing.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:40 PM 01-30-2023
The Bengals are the ones who ran out of time, not the Chiefs.

Even so, biased calls do not necessarily need to directly affect the outcome of the game to show that the refs are biased.
There was 17 seconds left in the game and the Chiefs had the ball at midfield. After the scramble by Mahomes and the late hit out of bounds, there were 8 seconds left in the game. The Chiefs then sent their kicker out to kick the game winning field goal on first down. You think if there was 50 seconds left or say, a minute and a half, the Chiefs still would have sent their kicker out on first down?

Of course not. They would have burned the clock out with handoffs and making the Bengals use their last TO. Absolute best case scenario for Bengals, they might have gotten the ball back with 15-20 seconds left and had to go about 50 yards just to get in potential makeable FG range with no TO’s. Not happening. Especially when you consider the way the Chiefs D-Line was utterly dominating the Gals O-Line. Zero chance.

So shut the fuck up with your ‘Bengals ran out of time’ bullshit. Because that’s all it is.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:47 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
See, this is you just making shit up.
Nope, happened with Bengals (oddly enough) vs Raiders. Refs let the play stand.

Maybe you can explain to me why the ref that was trying to whistle the play dead stopped and let the play continue?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:49 PM 01-30-2023
Maybe you can explain to us why your franchise can’t seem to hire a competent head coach and get the fuck out of its own way?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 02:55 PM 01-30-2023
You are engaging in a fallacy of logic known as "hypothesis contrary to fact." You are hypothesizing what would have happened if what actually happened had not actually taken place. You are wrong in your supposition because you are imagining a set of circumstances that directly contradict reality. You are, therefore, demonstrably wrong because you're not dealing within the bounds of reality.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:08 PM 01-30-2023
Paton was sexual concrete. Carroll stick it in & knocked him the fuck out
[Reply]
TEX 03:10 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
You are engaging in a fallacy of logic known as "hypothesis contrary to fact." You are hypothesizing what would have happened if what actually happened had not actually taken place. You are wrong in your supposition because you are imagining a set of circumstances that directly contradict reality. You are, therefore, demonstrably wrong because you're not dealing within the bounds of reality.
You're wasting your time...
[Reply]
TEX 03:17 PM 01-30-2023
Nope, happened with Bengals (oddly enough) vs Raiders. Refs let the play stand.

Maybe you can explain to me why the ref that was trying to whistle the play dead stopped and let the play continue?
Maybe you just need to admit to yourself that you've got a narrative and you're sticking to it, no matter what. Its what you do. :-)

Remember when you were comparing WalRuss to Mahomes? :-)
Nobody could tell you anything. Same thing here.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:15 PM 01-30-2023
This is why they said f*** it and torched the stadium last year.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:38 PM 01-30-2023
:-)

Report: DeMeco Ryans tells Broncos he is not interested in their head coaching job. Since he's expected to become the Texans' head coach, that comes as no surprise. https://t.co/YEuM3OrQ97

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:43 PM 01-30-2023
:-)

They're getting the retreadiest of all retreads, whomever that may be.

I bet they couldn't even lure Todd Haley away from his HS coaching job.
[Reply]
Page 3909 of 4927
« First < 2909340938093859389939053906390739083909 391039113912391339193959400944094909 > Last »
Up