« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:35 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Whatever:
Pretty bad game all around. If we had an OL even as good as KC had in the SB the year before, we would have won. Still, to make the SB in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year was a great accomplishment. The Rams were the better team that day. They were able to take advantage of our fatal flaw.
The Bungholes have had "rebuilding years" since 1968... zero Super Bowl trophies.

Still waiting for your proof of being a Bungholes fan before last season.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:49 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
"Well, at least I won't be waiting long"?!?!?!!!

Sounds pretty scummy to me, but whatever. :-)

Goodbye
To be fair, I think he was saying whoever posted about fucking his mother after that poster was done with her….. was basically being told it won’t take him long to cum, or that he has PE? Either way fuck that guy though!

But hope his mom recovers. My mom had cancer as well!
[Reply]
Whatever 06:12 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Cool. Since this season has not been decided yet you really can only say 4 years. Also glad you brought that up because there are reasons why KC doesn't have more.

Year 1: Dee Ford lines up onsides KC goes to the SB and has a chance to win it.

Year 2: KC wins it all

Year 3: KC loses in the SB to TB. In that game KC played almost all backups on the Oline due to a Fisher injury in the AFCCG. Mahomes had turf toe. The reffing was so bad in favor of the Bucs that non Chiefs fans and sports commentators even noticed and called it out. Heck one ref was so enamored with Brady she named her kid after him.

Year 4: Mahomes and the offense fell apart in the second half of the AFCCG.

Year 5: TBD

Now I posted all of that to not make excuses for anything but to highlight just how hard it is to win even one SB much less multiple over a short span of time. They are hosting their 5th straight AFCCG which is a record. Oh and KC has done all of this without the benefit of drafting Top 10 year after year (outside Mahomes who they had to trade up for).

Cincinnati is about to start to see what it looks like to be the hunted and how hard it is to sustain the level of success KC has enjoyed now that they aren't getting Top 10 picks anymore. They are about to have to start paying and/or losing some talent and will have to make due with less. Lets see then if they have multiple SBs (or any) over a five year span. Burrow is the second best QB in football and well on his way to being a first ballot HoF.

Sure you can say they should have won more, but until Cincinnati wins any it's hard to talk smack using that flawed logic.
To clarify, I mean KC should have more than the Bengals due to the window having been open longer, not that they should have more than they currently do.

Tampa was totally stacked when they played you guys in the SB . Brady was back with a chip on his shoulder trying to prove it wasn't all Belicheat and the Patriot Way. Do I think the officiating was slanted? Yes. Did it make a difference? No. It wasn't much of a game. I do think Reid should have stuck with the run game more with a patchwork OL, but it's hard when you're down 21-6 at the half.

In the AFCCG, the Chiefs lost momentum chasing points before the half. The Bengals went in with a plan to switch up their coverages at halftime to confuse KC and it worked.

We have two Top 10 picks on the roster, Burrow and Chase. I'm not sure where the narrative that we picked Top 10 year after year comes from. Now, both of those guys are home runs, no doubt. You have a few 2nd round guys from the Marvin years(Mixon, Boyd, Bates). The defense is entirely 2-3 round picks and B-C tier free agents. As with any top team, hard decisions will have to be made. There has been contract talk by both Burrow and Chase about how they're going to keep the team together going forward, which would indicate that they won't go for every cent they can, but you don't know that until the ink dries. The cap is going to skyrocket over the next couple of years with the new broadcasting deals and the Bengals are going to be smart and get those deals done early. With the way contracts for QB's are going, Mahomes deal is an absolute bargain compared to when it was inked.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:15 PM 01-26-2023
To clarify, I mean KC should have more than the Bengals due to the window having been open longer, not that they should have more than they currently do.

The window has been open 1 year longer than the Bengals.....WTF are you talking about.

No, you don't get to just discount Burrow's first year. He was a loser his rookie year, then he got injured. Injured or not, the Bengals sucked and he sucked.

4 AFCCG, 2 SB appearances.

Dumbass Bengals fan, "herp derp, ya'll shoulda done MORE".

Fucking wankers....
[Reply]
Whatever 06:18 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You talking about the SB against the Bucs? KC was without both starting tackles that game, and had to shift an average backup RT to LT, move a backup G (who was starting because the projected starting G opted out) to RT, and started two other backups at least. That right there more than anything else is why KC lost the SB. But hey, you can have that line if you want.

Also you forgot the SB was close because your WR got away with a blatant OPI that allowed him to score. Take that out and the game isn't even as close as it looked.
Burrow got sacked 9 times against the Titans. Mahomes only got sacked 4 against TB. Yeah, if we had your TB SB OL, I'm confident we would have won. Chase was wide open for a TD on our final offensive play when our LG, Quentin Spain, decided to not even lay a hand on Aaron Donald.

Higgins got away with a blatant, PI, but the Rams got a couple of makeup calls on their GW drive. The officiating sucked, but it evened out, IMO.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:21 PM 01-26-2023
Burrow got sacked 9 times vs the Titans, and their offense was able to get away with doing jack shit because they were facing a hapless Tennessee offense with Ryan Tannehill turning the ball over multiple times.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:21 PM 01-26-2023
Burrow got sacked 9 times against the Titans. Mahomes only got sacked 4 against TB. Yeah, if we had your TB SB OL, I'm confident we would have won.
You talk football like a 10 year old. That's some pre-teen logic you got there, good job.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:26 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
*Yawn* the League circles guy and R8ers are much better trolls.
I love Jeff Fisher. He's funny.
[Reply]
Whatever 06:26 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The window has been open 1 year longer than the Bengals.....WTF are you talking about.

No, you don't get to just discount Burrow's first year. He was a loser his rookie year, then he got injured. Injured or not, the Bengals sucked and he sucked.

4 AFCCG, 2 SB appearances.

Dumbass Bengals fan, "herp derp, ya'll shoulda done MORE".

****ing wankers....
If you want to count Burrow's rookie year, that's fine. Let's count Mahomes rookie year, then, too. I'm also not sure how even using your math you come up with the the window being open one year longer. Mahomes became a starter in '18. Burrow was drafted in '20.

Dumbass Chiefs Fan "I can't do basic math!!!"
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:27 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I love Jeff Fisher. He's funny.
He's so damn repetitive... and so is r8ers in terms of football talk, but will at least mix it up with an idiotic credit card story or something.
[Reply]
Whatever 06:31 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Burrow got sacked 9 times vs the Titans, and their offense was able to get away with doing jack shit because they were facing a hapless Tennessee offense with Ryan Tannehill turning the ball over multiple times.
Yeah, you forgot the 348 yards Burrow threw for in that game.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:31 PM 01-26-2023
If you want to count Burrow's rookie year, that's fine. Let's count Mahomes rookie year, then, too.
Im counting years they started. Burrow started his rookie year, and sucked, did he not?

Trying to count a year in which Mahomes didn't play, while trying to remove a year in which Burrow DID play, is the type of shit i'd expect a pre-teen to do. WTF is that?

No one is ever gonna take you seriously saying dumb shit like that.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:32 PM 01-26-2023
Burrow got sacked 9 times against the Titans. Mahomes only got sacked 4 against TB. Yeah, if we had your TB SB OL, I'm confident we would have won. Chase was wide open for a TD on our final offensive play when our LG, Quentin Spain, decided to not even lay a hand on Aaron Donald.

Higgins got away with a blatant, PI, but the Rams got a couple of makeup calls on their GW drive. The officiating sucked, but it evened out, IMO.
Patrick Mahomes II would never get sacked nine times in a game. He would learn and adjust and do superhuman things.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:34 PM 01-26-2023
In a game where his defense bailed him out. :-)

348 yards....and only 19 points despite benefitting from 3 Titans turnovers is pretty shitty.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:36 PM 01-26-2023
Yeah, you forgot the two field goals... including the game winning FG... that Cincy scored off two Tannehill interceptions in a game where your offense was held to 19 points.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 269
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Up