ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 94
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:42 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
No, he really doesn't.

Frank Clark straight-arms plays and stops chopping his feet about half the time. But again, y'all just want so badly for him to not be a pile of shit you see things that aren't there.

This is the 2022 equivalent of "But guys, it's really hot outside..."

He's 'setting the edge' or some other inane nonsense that you can't actually provide any objective support for so you just say something that isn't the case.
I've been one of Frank Clarks biggest critics. I have no idea why you are throwing me into the category of people praising him.

He does play hard from what I've seen. I never said he was good, I never said he was having a great year, all I said is he plays hard. I don't see what the big deal is.

I think clearly you don't like the guy and it is clouding your judgement more than you'd like to admit.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:49 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I've been one of Frank Clarks biggest critics. I have no idea why you are throwing me into the category of people praising him.

He does play hard from what I've seen. I never said he was good, I never said he was having a great year, all I said is he plays hard. I don't see what the big deal is.

I think clearly you don't like the guy and it is clouding your judgement more than you'd like to admit.
I don't see anything from Frank Clark's effort that puts him even LEVEL with every other member of that DL, let alone demonstrates he's in any way surpassing them.

I mean compare him to Mike Danna or Carlos Dunlap - it's no contest. Those guys absolutely play harder than he does.

Clark quits on his rush all the damn time. If you are trying to cite exemplary effort from him in some way, I'm just not sure what you're seeing.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:51 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
imagine a mediocre DE showing up to chiefs events for 40 years flashing his two rings

:-)
Completely acceptable. Being a key reason why they have two rings in four years? Come to every event and flash that bling. Heck I am even fine if he is average at best in the regular season if he turns into Reggie White in the postseason.
[Reply]
Reroka 02:56 PM 12-27-2022
He still sucks but better than last year and for a much better price. If he wants to stay here he needs to take a major pay cut.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:19 PM 12-27-2022
He forces a fumble on a play because he literally fell down when he tried to make a cut and the play happened to come to him and suddenly he 'saved the game!' for us.
Wanna tell me that you have some weird vendetta against Frank Clark without actually telling me?

The dude makes a true game-saving play and your memory of it is completely warped.

He doesn’t even fall down at all. He’s clearly chasing Mills from behind and makes the exact play he intended to make. What are you watching exactly to support the view you expressed here about how that play went down? I’m legitimately confused.

https://youtu.be/lwt6Pvz5Ksw
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:43 PM 12-27-2022
Interesting that you would cut off the first 4 seconds of that play where he tries to get inside of Tunsil who promptly puts him on his ass.

The reason he was that far downfield to make that play was he was busy getting his shit pushed in on his rush.

But according to you he 'intended' to get pile-driven.

And IM the one with foggy recollection of the play, eh?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:54 PM 12-27-2022
Seriously - just aces work here, Twisted.

"Why would you say he was getting blown out of the play? He never even fell down; your memory demonstrates your bias!!"

Derp.

But hey - just great hustle by Frank. After getting destroyed, he didn't just lay down and take a nap. SHARKSTUFF!!!! #BLOODINTHEWATER!!
[Reply]
JPH83 03:59 PM 12-27-2022

"Why would you say he was getting blown out of the play? He never even fell down; your memory demonstrates your bias!!"

Derp.

But hey - just great hustle by Frank. After getting destroyed, he didn't just lay down and take a nap. SHARKSTUFF!!!! #BLOODINTHEWATER!!
F***'s sake DJLN you've got me hating him again.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:08 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
F***'s sake DJLN you've got me hating him again.
Most folks don't need much help.

But for his cadre of fanbois and his memaw, you need to remind them a bit more obviously, I guess...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:09 PM 12-27-2022

Derp.

You said the play literally came to him.

Can you show a still of him chasing Mills down from behind after that and stripping him?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:13 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Can you show a still of him chasing Mills down from behind after that and stripping him?
The play literally came to him.

Chris Jones flushed Mills out of the pocket and Mills had Clark beat to the corner until Gay covered the outside and Mills stutter stepped before stepping back inside where Clark threw his hand out.

Yeah - one of us has a faulty recollection of how this play unfolded and it ain't me, champ.

Chris Jones did his job spectacularly or it's just another example of Frank Clark getting wrecked on a rush. And if Gay isn't there to force Mills back inside, it's just another video of Clark trailing a play because he got owned.

Tell me more about who's memory is reflecting their bias here...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:17 PM 12-27-2022
Interesting that you would cut off the first 4 seconds of that play where he tries to get inside of Tunsil who promptly puts him on his ass.

The reason he was that far downfield to make that play was he was busy getting his shit pushed in on his rush.

But according to you he 'intended' to get pile-driven.

And IM the one with foggy recollection of the play, eh?
No, I am familiar with the beginning of that play. But sometimes things happen in the NFL and regardless of whether he lost his balance or not he got back up and made a play on the ball. That’s indisputable, no? It’s not like the fumble was caused by Frank Clark’s falling down accidentally on the play as your initial post seemed to indicate.

It’s amazing how desperate you are to hate him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:18 PM 12-27-2022

This meet with your approval, big fella?

I'd probably set the shovel down if I were you...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:20 PM 12-27-2022
No, I am familiar with the beginning of that play. But sometimes things happen in the NFL and regardless of whether he lost his balance or not he got back up and made a play on the ball. That’s indisputable, no? It’s not like the fumble was caused by Frank Clark’s falling down accidentally on the play as your initial post seemed to indicate.

It’s amazing how desperate you are to hate him.
You can't be THAT familiar with the beginning if your statement was "he doesn't fall down at all..." Unless you knew full well what happened at the beginning of that play and were just being disinguous as hell about it.

If Frank Clark isn't getting driven to the turf, he's nowhere near that play. And if Willie Gay doesn't cut off the corner or Chris Jones doesn't flush him, it's just another Frank Clark Failure.

But because his teammates did their job, y'all want to act like Clark made some miraculous play to save the day.

He didn't. He was in the right place at the right time BECAUSE he got wrecked.

It's amazing how desperate you are to defend him.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:21 PM 12-27-2022
The play literally came to him.
I guess the difference here is you seem to view strip sacks as just a normal play that’s easily made. Anyone can do it. It came to him and he was expected to do that when Mills broke from the pocket.

Right.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 94
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Up