Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 10:26 PM 10-01-2022
Drink is the worst play caller I've ever seen. Hopefully, he's smart enough to hire an OC after this season.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:35 PM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I'm feeling they will play Horn to close it out, but we'll see.
As they should. Play him with 4 games left to not burn the RS.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:36 PM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson:
Drink is the worst play caller I've ever seen. Hopefully, he's smart enough to hire an OC after this season.
He definitely sucks, but so does his QB and OL. Then again, that's his fault, too. However, the defense has played really well this year save for the times when they just totally ran out of gas (late against K-State, and the 4th quarter of this game) because the offense is hopelessly inept.

He needs to be a CEO coach and focus on recruiting while his subordinates do the actual coaching and game management.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:40 PM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson:
He needs one but he’ll never get one…his ego won’t allow him to.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:07 PM 10-01-2022
No way you can win these games with pure shit at QB :-)

Drinkwitz is toast because he can’t get a legitimate QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:07 PM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
This Cook kid just isn't an SEC quarterback.

FBS

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:08 PM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
They have never beaten the #1 team ever, something fluky would have happened and we all know it. :-)

How was the game vs OU not counted as #1?

[Reply]
Jerm 11:09 PM 10-01-2022
KU is 5-0, gonna be ranked, and GameDay is in Lawrence next week…

Never thought I’d be jealous of KU football but by god…Eli has done it…
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:27 PM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
He definitely sucks, but so does his QB and OL. Then again, that's his fault, too. However, the defense has played really well this year save for the times when they just totally ran out of gas (late against K-State, and the 4th quarter of this game) because the offense is hopelessly inept.

He needs to be a CEO coach and focus on recruiting while his subordinates do the actual coaching and game management.
Fuck that. If he's back next season I'm not watching a single minute.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:44 AM 10-02-2022
Fuck that. If he's back next season I'm not watching a single minute.
Oh I’m sure he will be and this idiotic fan base will eat it up…

I have never seen a fanbase make more excuses for a coach and handwave glaring problems than Mizzou with Drinkwitz.

It’s like a cult…
[Reply]
Jerm 10-02-2022, 12:46 AM
This message has been deleted by Jerm.
Jerm 10-02-2022, 12:47 AM
Jerm 10-02-2022, 12:48 AM
Jerm 10-02-2022, 12:49 AM
Rams Fan 07:13 AM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
How was the game vs OU not counted as #1?

My guess is that it's because Oklahoma was #3 in the AP Poll, but #1 in BCS.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:52 AM 10-02-2022
I got people on PM arguing with me that the “game day atmosphere” was more important to the big recruits visiting last night as opposed to winning the game…

I can’t with these people, holy shit lol…
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:08 AM 10-02-2022
That was an absolute fuck job by the refs. I hate this fucking conference.
[Reply]
Best22 10:31 AM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I got people on PM arguing with me that the “game day atmosphere” was more important to the big recruits visiting last night as opposed to winning the game…

Big recruits don’t want to see the team lose 40-12 to KSU, and they don’t want to see them beat ABC 34-17 in a lifeless stadium

This game probably helps recruiting because an unranked team took #1 Georgia to the brink in a solid stadium environment. Players were flying around the field. You could imagine a recruit thinking “well if they had me, Mizzou would’ve won. Loved the atmosphere, looks like Drinkwitz is building something.”

Teams with bad records have pulled in gaudy recruiting classes all the time. It’s because they have coaches who know how to sell the program and have fans who are loud on game day even when the team isn’t doing well in the standings. That’s been something Missouri has been missing…we could win but our coaches weren’t great at selling the program and when we were losing, the stadium was lifeless

Hopefully Mizzou can build on this experience. Don’t look back at this game, use next week as an opportunity to get better and get ready for Florida in the swamp
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 12:24 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:

Literally nobody arguing with you about that in PM, lol. Some people are saying it helps to a degree. Not one person says the atmosphere is more important than winning games.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 109
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Up