ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 104
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
Dante84 12:37 PM 01-18-2022
Okay so he deleted everything else, but he’s back at it again.

This is a direct shot at Veach, who called HB a “catalyst” during the original presser when we signed him.

Here or there I’ll still be someone’s catalyst!! It’s just in me

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) January 18, 2022

Next person sell me a dream I won’t buy it.

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) January 18, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:41 PM 01-18-2022
I'm EXTREMELY grateful for Mathieu's contributions to winning a Super Bowl (and playing in another one) the last 2 years.

That being said, I'm getting really tired of him taking his shit public on Twitter, especially in the days leading up to the most important game of the season.

GTFO with that, Honey Badger. Go play ball and shut up about your contract until after the season is over. He's becoming a real mouthy bitch.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:41 PM 01-18-2022
He’ll continue because Chiefs fans on Twitter kiss his ass constantly.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:44 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Every game we play comes down to…

Can the Chiefs eliminate penalties, turnovers, drops and dumb mistakes?

If they can, then they’ll win.
Isn't that true for every good team?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 12:51 PM 01-18-2022
Why is he doing this this leading up to the biggest game of the year? He’s obsessed with his next contract. Go out and play and worry about the money after the season is over.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:53 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Why is he doing this this leading up to the biggest game of the year? He’s obsessed with his next contract. Go out and play and worry about the money after the season is over.
Seems to me he's a tad bit unsure of his ability to actually get the kind of contract he wants. Deep down, he probably knows his true bargaining position is weak so he's taking it to Twitter to attack it a different way.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:58 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
If you read and Bills fan stuff they’ve been trying to prop up the Patriots as being a good team that they dominated and we won’t get the cakewalk like we had against the Steelers. The lack of self awareness is astounding.
And they def don’t wanna talk about how the Stoolers BEAT Buffalololol this season. We beat routed them twice.
[Reply]
TEX 01:01 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'm EXTREMELY grateful for Mathieu's contributions to winning a Super Bowl (and playing in another one) the last 2 years.

That being said, I'm getting really tired of him taking his shit public on Twitter, especially in the days leading up to the most important game of the season.

GTFO with that, Honey Badger. Go play ball and shut up about your contract until after the season is over. He's becoming a real mouthy bitch.

That's one of the reasons that if I were Vatch, HB does not get a huge 2nd deal. He pulled this same shit in Houston before he signed with KC. When he left, the fan sentiment was mostly "We know you're good, but good riddance!"
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:16 PM 01-18-2022
Well...concerning HB...this is a win/win situation for KC.

If he believes these are his last few games as a Chief...he needs to show his potential new employer why they should back up the Brinks. No better place to sell yourself than in the post-season...

I agree that he shouldn't be making his displeasure public...at least until the season is over. I cant see how this benefits him on any front...
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:21 PM 01-18-2022
Honey Badger is who he is. He uses anything he perceives as disrespect as motivation. It probably has helped him get to where he currently is in life and overcome some of the obstacles he has faced during his lifetime.

That said, it gets old very quickly when he tries to make people who have nothing against him and support him his enemy. It's probably why he is constantly changing teams.

My guess is he won't be here that much longer. He's supposed to be a leader on the defense. But it's almost like he loves his teammates (and Reid) but hates the Chiefs organization due to all the 'disrepect' he perceives. That's not necessarily something you want out of a leader.
[Reply]
wachashi 01:24 PM 01-18-2022
Mathieu's always been a diva.

Is he still giving pre-game speeches to the DB group trying to get everyone hyped up? He did that a lot last year, but not sure I've seen much of it this year. He's a vocal leader and I hope he doesn't let this stuff impact his play and leadership role.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:27 PM 01-18-2022
Concerning Ward...you only give big contracts to true impact players. He's good...but some team will pay him more than his real value.

Desperate teams always overpay for winning team's castoffs
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:28 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Honey Badger is who he is. He uses anything he perceives as disrespect as motivation. It probably has helped him get to where he currently is in life and overcome some of the obstacles he has faced during his lifetime.

That said, it gets old very quickly when he tries to make people who have nothing against him and support him his enemy. It's probably why he is constantly changing teams.

My guess is he won't be here that much longer. He's supposed to be a leader on the defense. But it's almost like he loves his teammates (and Reid) but hates the Chiefs organization due to all the 'disrepect' he perceives. That's not necessarily something you want out of a leader.
Good post.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:31 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Well, McKinnon's speed has to scare Buffalo. I mean it's like THE way to beat that two deep shell, what we did with #1 against Pittsburgh. It's not even slow and methodical as fast as McKinnon is.

It's what I thought we'd be doing with Clyde, but you can't make the club from the tub.

I'd ride Mckinnon on this play-off run as much as needed. Williams is steady, but not a gamebreaker. Gore is probably your second most talented runner. I'd ride those two the rest of the way.
McKinnon is Damien Williams from 2018 & 2019 playoff runs. And he makes this team more dangerous.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:33 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Buffalo defenders can swarm and tackle, so it will be interesting to see how McKinnon fares. The stoolers D made him look like Marcus Allen. If Jerick breaks it off against Buffalo as well, we finally have a RB to replace Kareem Hunt as that third deadly option.
I don't if I'd go that far. I mean, if you're just talking about the playoffs then yes, I agree. As far as going forward, we still should look for an upgrade. McKinnon is great when he is healthy. The problem is that he's 29 years old and has a history of injuries.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 104
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Up