ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 71
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
TinyEvel 05:55 PM 03-23-2021
Man, this was completely avoidable. Like an NFL player getting a DUI when there are Taxis and Uber and Lyft minutes away at any given time.

Why didn't DeSahun just go to an Elements Massage or Massage Envy, or heck even go to Brookstone in the mall and sit in that chair.

Dude just wanted some neck rubs and now career over.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:59 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Man, this was completely avoidable. Like an NFL player getting a DUI when there are Taxis and Uber and Lyft minutes away at any given time.

Why didn't DeSahun just go to an Elements Massage or Massage Envy, or heck even go to Brookstone in the mall and sit in that chair.

Dude just wanted his anus oiled and now career over.
Fyp
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:01 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:

Dude just wanted some neck rubs and now career over.
I was told by someone highly, highly credible that when Dak Prescott goes out he has girls wrapped around him and Cowboys security personnel following him at every step to drive him to and from his destinations.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:05 PM 03-23-2021
Will they oil your anus at Brookstone now? I haven't been to the mall in a while.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:06 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I was told by someone highly, highly credible that when Dak Prescott goes out he has girls wrapped around him and Cowboys security personnel following him at every step to drive him to and from his destinations.
:-) Jerry Jones knows how to handle his QB.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:09 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
It is like the Tyreek Hill BS in the sense that it looked so very BAD for Tyreek in the beginning, just as it does for Watson now. And, just like with Tyreek, it is best to wait for all the evidence to surface...I get what you're saying about the tiny bit of proof, but conversely to your point, all Hardin has to do is show that one girl made shit up, and it wont look good for any of them, especially the way that Buzbee is collectively going about things.
Proving one of the allegations is false doesn't come close to having the same type of influence on the outcome as proving one allegation is true. You prove one is false and people say who cares? What about the dozens of other allegations? He has to show that every single allegation is false, because if people believe just one of these is 100% true, then they will believe they are all true. Even if he were able to convince people
that 15 were false, the moment people believe one of these, then they will change their minds and believe everyone of the girls.

The only that he can show people he's innocent of just 1 is having a text from one of the accusers saying "I'm going to accuse you of sexual assault if you don't give me x amount of money". But by then it doesn't matter, because if all but one are false, then he's done.

Basically they will have to show that this is coordinated against him and all these women know each other.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:12 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Will they oil your anus at Brookstone now? I haven't been to the mall in a while.
Yeah but they make you wear a mask
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:12 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Yeah but they make you wear a mask
Will a ball gag suffice?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:15 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Will a ball gag suffice?
I’m not sure but I did see a guy wearing one of those full leather hooded body suits with the zipper over the mouth. Wait...was that you?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:22 PM 03-23-2021
Not if it was at the mall.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:34 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Proving one of the allegations is false doesn't come close to having the same type of influence on the outcome as proving one allegation is true. You prove one is false and people say who cares? What about the dozens of other allegations? He has to show that every single allegation is false, because if people believe just one of these is 100% true, then they will believe they are all true. Even if he were able to convince people
that 15 were false, the moment people believe one of these, then they will change their minds and believe everyone of the girls.

The only that he can show people he's innocent of just 1 is having a text from one of the accusers saying "I'm going to accuse you of sexual assault if you don't give me x amount of money". But by then it doesn't matter, because if all but one are false, then he's done.

Basically they will have to show that this is coordinated against him and all these women know each other.
I think avoiding police and buzbee piling on accusers (all Jane doe) makes it feel like the goal is to get massive settlement out of civil court and that criminal charges are unlikely. Watsons lawyer would be stupid not to have settled a long time ago if that were the case. And as more accusations pile on, it feels like the new accusations is more to embarrass or scare Watson into settling vs feeling like this new wave adds to Watsons culpability. I actually think good chance many of the early accusers are victims but these later accusations feel ripe for exploitation.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:25 PM 03-23-2021
Buzbee has already given the evidence to both the Houston Police Department and Attorneys Office while requesting a Grand Jury. I think we're well past the point of settling out of court, especially since Watson's name will now be smeared forever unless he can prove without a shadow of a doubt that he's innocent.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:30 PM 03-23-2021
Florio is not surprisingly, a dumbass lawyer.

Having this end up in criminal court is probably ideal if his attorney can find a hole in the case.

They can win the real trial, settle the Civil shit for pennies and walk away.

Buzbee should be hoping what he submits is some excellent evidence.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 07:31 PM 03-23-2021
This ass blasting couldn’t happen to a more deserving town full of cheating motherfuckers.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:43 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
This ass blasting couldn’t happen to a more deserving town full of cheating mother****ers.
Watson loves his ass getting finger blasted
[Reply]
Page 39 of 71
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up