ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 189
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 09:37 PM 04-05-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Picked up some Bruce Banner tonight. Also sensi star 47 wax.

Tomorrow is my first day off and I intend to enjoy every bit of it.
I have days and days to go. :-) And I don't want to whine about such an awesome job but I'm sick of talking.
[Reply]
Brock 09:39 PM 04-05-2015
Off topic what do you think of kratom
[Reply]
Katipan 09:44 PM 04-05-2015
Originally Posted by Brock:
Never heard of it so I googled. And one article that came up had a banner ad for Filipino cupid.

Wtf
[Reply]
NewChief 10:03 PM 04-05-2015
Flopnuts has some experience.
[Reply]
Brock 10:14 PM 04-05-2015
Well, it was recommended to me as a pain relief tool and an occasional pick me up on shitty days. It hits on opiod receptors, and I feel about the same as I do on a hydrocodone. I ironically heard about it on a podcast where a doctor was talking about how dangerous it is.
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:57 PM 04-05-2015
I love wax.
Attached: IMG_20150405_225615.jpg (40.1 KB) 
[Reply]
pr_capone 11:13 PM 04-05-2015
Just hit the wax. This is BEAUTIFUL. Just wow.
[Reply]
NewChief 07:23 AM 04-06-2015
Well, it was recommended to me as a pain relief tool and an occasional pick me up on shitty days. It hits on opiod receptors, and I feel about the same as I do on a hydrocodone. I ironically heard about it on a podcast where a doctor was talking about how dangerous it is.
I've researched it quite a bit because a friend's husband got really hooked on it. He was a pod tea addict (opium) and procured all kinds of crazy stuff on silk road. Then she told me about this new thing that he used to get off the pod tea called kratom. Evidently he was now addicted to it and having just as bad of issues with kratom as he was with pod tea. Anyway, I started researching it. Here's what I've found it:

It is definitely habit forming. Kicking it is as bad as kicking an opiate if you develop a full blown addiction. The potential for developing an addiction is much lower than that of opiates as long as you're careful with it. According to Flop, it has a really bad hangover effect (which is what dissuaded me, as I was interested in using it as a Sunday relaxant to sort of ease into the work week, but I don't want anything that makes me feel even worse on Monday).

I still haven't messed with it, but I'd be curious to hear of your experiences.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:33 AM 04-06-2015
CBD receptors are separate from the opioid although they're both pushing out endorphins. And you can get pure CBD products legally on the internet. You just need to ingest a little illegal THC to activate it. And it really can be little.

Fucking directly with opioids scare the shit out of me and we all know why.
[Reply]
Brock 10:05 AM 04-06-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I've researched it quite a bit because a friend's husband got really hooked on it. He was a pod tea addict (opium) and procured all kinds of crazy stuff on silk road. Then she told me about this new thing that he used to get off the pod tea called kratom. Evidently he was now addicted to it and having just as bad of issues with kratom as he was with pod tea. Anyway, I started researching it. Here's what I've found it:

It is definitely habit forming. Kicking it is as bad as kicking an opiate if you develop a full blown addiction. The potential for developing an addiction is much lower than that of opiates as long as you're careful with it. According to Flop, it has a really bad hangover effect (which is what dissuaded me, as I was interested in using it as a Sunday relaxant to sort of ease into the work week, but I don't want anything that makes me feel even worse on Monday).

I still haven't messed with it, but I'd be curious to hear of your experiences.
I haven't experienced any hangover yet, though I did wake up with a headache this morning. No big deal. I have read that it is addictive and I can see how it would be. Experienced users say you must use only every 3 days at most, and not daily. That works for me, because if I happened to have some prescription stuff laying around I was careful not to take it on a regular basis, just when I needed it for pain or when I needed some euphoric relief from being surrounded by dumbasses. I will say that kratom does NOT give me that crappy comedown that I used to get from prescribed meds, the headache, the nervous feeling, etc.

It appears to be pretty beneficial from my beginner's perspective, but it clearly needs to be used sparingly to protect oneself from a dependency issue. Like anything else, I suppose. If you are the type of person with the will to control a substance, I recommend this, although there will be a period of experimentation finding the dose and strain that works for an individual.
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:33 AM 04-08-2015
Picked up a gram of Presidential Kush. It took first place in the 2014 Cannabis Cup - People's Choice Cup.

$3. Lmfao
[Reply]
Katipan 05:11 AM 04-08-2015
Our employee rate is $5 a gram :-)
[Reply]
Fish 09:27 AM 04-08-2015
Hilarious.....

In key swing states, weed is polling better than all potential 2016 candidates

[Reply]
Katipan 04:18 AM 04-09-2015
Day off! Celebrating with Durban Poison.
[Reply]
DC.chief 06:17 AM 04-09-2015
$3 gram? damn. I'm dropping 120 on a quarter
[Reply]
Page 39 of 189
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Up