ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 40
« First < 293536373839 40 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tesla Cybertruck
Pasta Little Brioni 11:45 AM 05-31-2024
Saw 1 yesterday. Thing was so ugly I nearly threw up.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:23 PM 05-31-2024
Have seen more around town in Dallas… I think they look stupid.
[Reply]
loochy 12:47 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Have seen more around town in Dallas… I think they look stupid.

Yeah, here in my town, Benbrook (a Fort Worth suburb), I've been seeing 2 or 3 per day on my way to work. I've seen original colored ones, one orange vinyl wrapped one, and one gray camo wrapped one. A few weeks ago,
my wife's supervising physician just got the one he ordered forever ago. They are very popular here.

I like them....not for me, oh hell no I would never buy one....but I like seeing them.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:49 PM 05-31-2024
I saw my first one recently. It’s definitely not great looking but I couldn’t help think it would look infinitely better with just a more traditional paint job.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:22 AM 06-01-2024
Saw one in Lee's Summit today.

They are FRICKIN HUGE
[Reply]
srvy 02:25 PM 06-01-2024
I saw my first one that wasn't on a car carrier on N. Oak in the Northland of KC. I wouldn't say I like it better seeing it on the road. It did turn my head and get my attention.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:42 PM 06-01-2024
Funny timing as my neighbor next door just brought one home and gave me the tour

Thing is giant up close

One cool feature is the suspension raises and lowers depending on what mode its in and everything is controlled from the console touchscreen from diagnostics down to opening the glove box

Admittedly the tech is pretty slick, but man, if you have OCD there's fingerprints all over it. Its not painted, its like a stainless steel refrigerator so if you touch it there's nothing but handprints everywhere

The kicker, especially if you've read my posts in the open carry thread...the cameras can be operated from an app even if its not running so "extra security" when parked outside the house...in this gated neighborhood :-)

Another cool feature is theres a built in cooler in the "bed" with a bottom plug drain. Elon must have at least one cool family member on the design input team
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:39 PM 06-01-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Funny timing as my neighbor next door just brought one home and gave me the tour

Thing is giant up close

One cool feature is the suspension raises and lowers depending on what mode its in and everything is controlled from the console touchscreen from diagnostics down to opening the glove box

Admittedly the tech is pretty slick, but man, if you have OCD there's fingerprints all over it. Its not painted, its like a stainless steel refrigerator so if you touch it there's nothing but handprints everywhere

The kicker, especially if you've read my posts in the open carry thread...the cameras can be operated from an app even if its not running so "extra security" when parked outside the house...in this gated neighborhood :-)

Another cool feature is theres a built in cooler in the "bed" with a bottom plug drain. Elon must have at least one cool family member on the design input team
Old man yells at cloud at cloud, but when I want to lean in and grab something out of the glove box..., that is not a feature.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 08:45 AM 06-02-2024
My 2006 Ridgeline has that. It's a technically a storage trunk in the bed but you can fill it with ice and drain it.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:08 AM 06-09-2024
Hoo boy my neighbor caught me out front yesterday and invited us over for a beer. We're breaking heat records in PHX right now so I'm thinking backyard out of the direct sun. Nope dude set up chairs next to his cybertruck sitting in his driveway in the full sun just in case neighbors driving by rolled their windows down to ask him about the truck

:-) his wife disclosed that when they've been out driving several people have been throwing up the little dick signal with their thumb and forefinger at them :-)

The whole act felt pretty gross and I was hot as shit so was like thanks for the beer see ya later

I guess one cool thing about it is he keeps it in his driveway and it cools itself to a set temp so its not out there roasting away

He plans to put it on Turo and I'm like bro I can't even get our car to switch over from my wifes profile to mine and I own the thing. So I feel someone is going to have to spend half a day of a 3 day rental figuring out the tech in that thing to make it worth the rental price
[Reply]
Pablo 06:43 AM 06-09-2024
Hoo boy my neighbor caught me out front yesterday and invited us over for a beer. We're breaking heat records in PHX right now so I'm thinking backyard out of the direct sun. Nope dude set up chairs next to his cybertruck sitting in his driveway in the full sun just in case neighbors driving by rolled their windows down to ask him about the truck

:-) his wife disclosed that when they've been out driving several people have been throwing up the little dick signal with their thumb and forefinger at them :-)

The whole act felt pretty gross and I was hot as shit so was like thanks for the beer see ya later

I guess one cool thing about it is he keeps it in his driveway and it cools itself to a set temp so its not out there roasting away

He plans to put it on Turo and I'm like bro I can't even get our car to switch over from my wifes profile to mine and I own the thing. So I feel someone is going to have to spend half a day of a 3 day rental figuring out the tech in that thing to make it worth the rental price
That's pretty slick
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:47 AM 06-09-2024

Ask him if he can cook an egg on it or bake cookies on it during this heatwave.

Dude is an ass.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:07 AM 06-09-2024
I'm convinced even those that bought it think it's ugly
[Reply]
lewdog 09:29 PM 06-01-2024
I saw my first one in the wild today. It’s hideous and the “paint” job is done poorly enough to be a deal breaker from the start.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:53 AM 06-02-2024
It is not a truck

I should edit this
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ighlight=truck
[Reply]
Page 39 of 40
« First < 293536373839 40 >
Up