ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 52
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
threebag 04:54 PM 02-27-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Anyone know if Bigfoot has a humanoid penis or one of those red rocket things???
I bet he can bend over and lick it like a goat, which in turn probably caused their demise.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 03:51 PM 02-27-2022
I have two Rupes Bigfoot polishers. They are the real deal.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:27 PM 02-27-2022
I work in construction, so I always work with different crews of people. I was working with this guy Mike who I’ve worked with a few time before. He starts showing me all these “Bigfoot” pictures he took in an area he claims is heavily populated with them. Every picture he showed me could have easily been something else, and was a STRETCH to say was a Bigfoot, or a family of them. He says he goes out all the time since seeing one. Then a few days later I was working with a guy who’s been friends with him for a long time. I asked him about Mikes Bigfoot stories. He said, “I’ve known Mike for many years. He literally never went into the woods. Then the first time he went in to the woods, he saw a Bigfoot. And every time since he’s seen them again.” Dude says he’s in podcasts and all kinds of shit, lmao. Fucking Bigfoots!
[Reply]
kepp 10:25 AM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I work in construction, so I always work with different crews of people. I was working with this guy Mike who I’ve worked with a few time before. He starts showing me all these “Bigfoot” pictures he took in an area he claims is heavily populated with them. Every picture he showed me could have easily been something else, and was a STRETCH to say was a Bigfoot, or a family of them. He says he goes out all the time since seeing one. Then a few days later I was working with a guy who’s been friends with him for a long time. I asked him about Mikes Bigfoot stories. He said, “I’ve known Mike for many years. He literally never went into the woods. Then the first time he went in to the woods, he saw a Bigfoot. And every time since he’s seen them again.” Dude says he’s in podcasts and all kinds of shit, lmao. ****ing Bigfoots!
I believe the plural is "BIGFEET"
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:04 PM 04-06-2022
Some good experiences here from a group that has been encountering Squatches in Florida . They go on Bigfoot hunts every year in the same spot so they get to know this clan.

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:48 PM 04-06-2022
Does Bigfoot still have college eligibility?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:02 PM 04-06-2022
I did some squatching a few weekends ago around cucumber creek in southern Oklahoma not far from the infamous Hanobia squatch shootout. Saw zero sign other than an actual squatch sign. I’m starting to lean more toward a being from another dimension. The reality realists claim that if you sit in one spot completely still for 27 hours at some point you’ll run into yourself from another reality/dimension but only for a few seconds. Pondering this has me feeling like my entire book may be off base, and as an expert it would be irresponsible to mislead the masses with what ive written as fact.
[Reply]
Pennywise 08:46 AM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I did some squatching a few weekends ago around cucumber creek in southern Oklahoma not far from the infamous Hanobia squatch shootout. Saw zero sign other than an actual squatch sign. I’m starting to lean more toward a being from another dimension. The reality realists claim that if you sit in one spot completely still for 27 hours at some point you’ll run into yourself from another reality/dimension but only for a few seconds. Pondering this has me feeling like my entire book may be off base, and as an expert it would be irresponsible to mislead the masses with what ive written as fact.
:-)

Far out, man.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:47 AM 04-07-2022
Still one of the craziest stories ever…love it.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:12 AM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Still one of the craziest stories ever…love it.
I mean if you think about it that story and the one from the 1800s/early 1900s about miners being attacked and shooting at them but never harming them kind of backs up some peoples theory or about them being part of an overlapped reality. Maybe we can see them but cant touch or hurt them because its just a temporary visible part of a reality lining up with our own.

Maybe im just on the spectrum, have too much imagination and listen to too many podcasts. Whos to say?
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:23 AM 04-07-2022
I mean if you think about it that story and the one from the 1800s/early 1900s about miners being attacked and shooting at them but never harming them kind of backs up some peoples theory or about them being part of an overlapped reality. Maybe we can see them but cant touch or hurt them because its just a temporary visible part of a reality lining up with our own.

Maybe im just on the spectrum, have too much imagination and listen to too many podcasts. Whos to say?
Me. I’ll say.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:19 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Me. I’ll say.
What part are you saying?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:51 PM 04-06-2022
Pentagon just released a bunch of UFO abduction stuff from a 2010 inquiry
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:06 PM 04-07-2022
Hey Dunerdr, Do you have any pic's of anything of interest, tracks ?

I'm leaving for lake Texoma in the morning . There was a bigfoot encounter documented on the travel channel down there as well as a dogman.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:17 PM 04-07-2022

[Reply]
Page 39 of 52
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up