ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3876 of 3903
« First < 2876337637763826386638723873387438753876 38773878387938803886 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:32 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
Did you not listen to the other 60 seconds or are you just looking something to get your panties in a wad about?

"Otter posted a clip about COVID"(sob,sob,sniffle,sniffle)"and it showed queen for 3 seconds"(sob,sob,sniffle,sniffle)"and Ivermectin!!!" "I didn't watch any other part!!!"

:-):-):-)

Go beat your chest somewhere else gorilla.
Which part did you comment on in your post?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:33 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I just can't bring myself to care about ivermectin at this point. It doesn't work, but if it makes people feel like they're accomplishing something, whatever. There are far bigger issues to worry about.
Precisely.

I don't get it.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:03 PM 02-22-2022
I just can't bring myself to care about ivermectin at this point. It doesn't work, but if it makes people feel like they're accomplishing something, whatever. There are far bigger issues to worry about.
In life in general, sure.

But what are the bigger issues in the context of covid to worry about?

The current wave is winding down.

I understand the frustrations but conceding the public dialog to claims that don't have scientific backing isn't going to make things better next time around.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:08 PM 02-22-2022
Yep. Quick eyeroll, and then I move on.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:17 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
In life in general, sure.

But what are the bigger issues in the context of covid to worry about?

The current wave is winding down.

I understand the frustrations but conceding the public dialog to claims that don't have scientific backing isn't going to make things better next time around.
For me, I've just learned that anyone who is dug in enough to still be pushing a narrative like ivermectin, is not going to change their stance, regardless of any legitimate science provided to them.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:18 PM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by TimBone:
For me, I've just learned that anyone who is dug in enough to still be pushing a narrative like ivermectin, is not going to change their stance, regardless of any legitimate science provided to them.
Yup.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:40 PM 02-23-2022
One of my best friends has been put on a ventilator after being in the hospital for 4 days. She has not been vaccinated and was an anti covid vaccine person. It is not looking good. She doesn't look like the same person at all. She is all swollen and bloated from the steroids and high flow oxygen.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 05:19 PM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
One of my best friends has been put on a ventilator after being in the hospital for 4 days. She has not been vaccinated and was an anti covid vaccine person. It is not looking good. She doesn't look like the same person at all. She is all swollen and bloated from the steroids and high flow oxygen.
I'm very sorry to hear that :-(
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:03 PM 02-23-2022
That really stinks.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:02 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I'm very sorry to hear that :-(
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
That really stinks.
My friend died today after being put on comfort care as she was not responding to treatment. She was 60 years old. No real health issues other than Arthritis. she had just had her right knee replaced 6 weeks ago.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:04 PM 02-24-2022
My friend died today after being put on comfort care as she was not responding to treatment. She was 60 years old. No real health issues other than Arthritis. she had just had her right knee replaced 6 weeks ago.
Condolences.
[Reply]
TLO 05:25 PM 02-24-2022
Sorry to hear it. :-)
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:11 AM 02-25-2022
Dang it! So sorry.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:09 PM 02-25-2022
So sorry to hear this. :-)
[Reply]
burt 09:08 AM 02-26-2022
Condolences....may she RIP
[Reply]
Page 3876 of 3903
« First < 2876337637763826386638723873387438753876 38773878387938803886 > Last »
Up