ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 387 of 452
« First < 287337377383384385386387 388389390391397437 > Last »
Hall of Classics>EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh
ChiefsFanatic 06:32 PM 06-16-2008
Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.
listopencil 11:03 AM 05-09-2014

listopencil 11:05 AM 05-09-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I have a dog exactly like this.
I did for years. We finally had to put George down, but this is how he approached life. Stoic indifference.
frankotank 11:50 AM 05-09-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
:-)
some will....some won't.
I had this huge bullmastiff, Tank (RIP), and this is a dog you just don't see catching frisbees. never even tried to get him to do this. we were at the lake and me and my dad were playing frisbee. Tank was watching intently. now at this time he was not and adult, but he certainly was no little pup. we were a good distance apart and Tank was closer to me than dad. I threw the frisbee and Tank TOOK OFF! he's full speed after it and launches.....right at my dad.

dude! my dad matrixes out of the way.....Tank flys through the space just recently occupied by my dads chest.....and catches the frisbee!

we were like HOLY SHIT! that was AWESOME!

the damn dog became the frisbee-ist catching dog you've ever seen! amazing to see an animal that big going airborne after a frisbee.
damn I miss that dog. best one I've ever had. I'm actually tearing up a little just thinking about him. he was a BADASS! at his biggest he'd still get air for that damn frisbee.

if my dad hadn't gotten out of the way it'd a damn near killed him.....
Mr. Plow 12:08 PM 05-09-2014
I did for years. We finally had to put George down, but this is how he approached life. Stoic indifference.
Mine is Max. He's a 2 1/2 year old golden retriever and he's full of energy. Loves playing in the lake out back, and burying himself in the snow.

He refuses to even attempt to catch anything.....even food. It will literally hit him in the face and once it's on the ground, he'll eat it. I tried playing fetch with him a few times with a tennis ball. He learned that if he goes no where near the tennis ball, I will fetch it for him. He can be an asshole.
Fish 12:13 PM 05-09-2014
:-).... fetch your own shit asshole!
gblowfish 12:14 PM 05-09-2014
OK well... this made me cringe....

Baby Lee 12:49 PM 05-09-2014
Originally Posted by frankotank:
:-)
some will....some won't.
I had this huge bullmastiff, Tank (RIP), and this is a dog you just don't see catching frisbees. never even tried to get him to do this. we were at the lake and me and my dad were playing frisbee. Tank was watching intently. now at this time he was not and adult, but he certainly was no little pup. we were a good distance apart and Tank was closer to me than dad. I threw the frisbee and Tank TOOK OFF! he's full speed after it and launches.....right at my dad.

dude! my dad matrixes out of the way.....Tank flys through the space just recently occupied by my dads chest.....and catches the frisbee!

we were like HOLY SHIT! that was AWESOME!

the damn dog became the frisbee-ist catching dog you've ever seen! amazing to see an animal that big going airborne after a frisbee.
damn I miss that dog. best one I've ever had. I'm actually tearing up a little just thinking about him. he was a BADASS! at his biggest he'd still get air for that damn frisbee.

if my dad hadn't gotten out of the way it'd a damn near killed him.....
Mine was a fiend for the laser pointer. I could spin him into a frenzy by swirling the dot jut over his shoulder in a circle. Could also exercise him by running the light along the fenceline in the back yard at dusk. Sucker ran after that like a dog possessed. Heaven help you if he figured out the thing was in your hand. He'd jump up and try to rip it out of there.
seclark 01:59 PM 05-09-2014
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
OK well... this made me cringe....

damn George, I could have done without that.:-)
sec
Rain Man 02:07 PM 05-09-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
To be fair the questions were retarded, many only had one obvious reply and she got three of the most popular, only her partner already used them, so she was doubling up on her answer time.
Yeah, I was pondering them and couldn't come up with a good second answer.
GordonGekko 02:58 PM 05-09-2014

Halfcan 04:06 PM 05-09-2014
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)... knocked that donkey's dick in the dirt.......
:-) so that is where that saying comes from.
Halfcan 04:12 PM 05-09-2014
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
Super Fail!

:-):-):-):-)
Dayze 06:55 PM 05-09-2014
wow lol
displacedinMN 07:45 PM 05-09-2014
Richard Dawson never felt that bad for anyone.
Steve Harvey clearly was stunned that they lost.
Baby Lee 12:12 AM 05-10-2014
Almost made this a signature in tribute, just because.

From a 'craziest whoopie story' thread.

http://jezebel.com/my-buddy-had-just...ira-1571056586
Page 387 of 452
« First < 287337377383384385386387 388389390391397437 > Last »
Up