ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 386 of 488
« First < 286336376382383384385386 387388389390396436486 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
staylor26 02:06 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
A WR whose primary asset is his speed coming off of an ACL injury… it just seems too risky.
ACL injuries aren’t what they were 10 years ago.

And he’s way ahead of schedule. Dude looks like one of those freaks who will have a ridiculously fast recovery.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:07 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
This is a legitimate question because I don't know the answer.

Devonta Smith was also viewed as too slight of build. He just put up 900+ yards as a rookie. We'll see if he can maintain that production, but if he can still produce in the NFL at that size what's to say Williams can't do the same?
Exactly what I was thinking.

Veach and the scouts will look at all this and determine if it is important or not.

Then again swing and a miss on DK Metcalf with their analysis
[Reply]
mabbott 02:14 PM 04-07-2022
What I would like most from this thread is removing the big ass font first post about Sorenson. I would prefer not seeing his name every time I see this thread unless it reads... SAINTS ARE SUCKERS AND SIGNED SORENSON
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:24 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by mabbott:
What I would like most from this thread is removing the big ass font first post about Sorenson. I would prefer not seeing his name every time I see this thread unless it reads... SAINTS ARE SUCKERS AND SIGNED SORENSON
Ask and ye shall receive.
[Reply]
Wilson8 02:45 PM 04-07-2022
I'm sure someone on here has already pointed this out but...

Looking at some of the top WRs currently in the league, a team does not have to draft really early to get a really good one. Hopefully Brett Veach and scouting staff are able to draft a quality receiver with 1-29. (or 1-30 or 2-50 or 2-62 or ...)

DAVANTE ADAMS, LAS VEGAS RAIDERS (2-53)
COOPER KUPP, LOS ANGELES RAMS (3-69)
DEEBO SAMUEL, SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS (2-36)
JUSTIN JEFFERSON, MINNESOTA VIKINGS (1-22)
JA’MARR CHASE, CINCINNATI BENGALS (1-5)
CEEDEE LAMB, DALLAS COWBOYS (1-17)
STEFON DIGGS, BUFFALO BILLS (5-146)
TYREEK HILL, MIAMI DOLPHINS (5-165)
TEE HIGGINS, CINCINNATI BENGALS (2-33)
HUNTER RENFROW, LAS VEGAS RAIDERS (5-149)
D.K. METCALF, SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (2-64)
TYLER LOCKETT, SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (3-69)
CHRIS GODWIN, TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS (3-84)
A.J. BROWN, TENNESSEE TITANS (2-51)
TERRY MCLAURIN, WASHINGTON COMMANDERS (3-76)
MICHAEL PITTMAN JR., INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (2-34)
DEANDRE HOPKINS, ARIZONA CARDINALS (1-27)
JAYLEN WADDLE, MIAMI DOLPHINS (1-6)
MIKE WILLIAMS, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS (1-7)
KEENAN ALLEN, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS (3-76)
MIKE EVANS, TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS (1-7)
BRANDIN COOKS, HOUSTON TEXANS (1-20)
DEVONTA SMITH, PHILADELPHIA EAGLES (1-10)
DARNELL MOONEY, CHICAGO BEARS (5-173)
AMON-RA ST. BROWN, DETROIT LIONS (4-112)
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:55 PM 04-07-2022
I mean you kind of have to get lucky. Look at the list of non-firsts that bust it is very long.

That said I still like Christian Watson
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:19 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
ACL injuries aren’t what they were 10 years ago.

And he’s way ahead of schedule. Dude looks like one of those freaks who will have a ridiculously fast recovery.
Then he's a top 15 pick and out of reach...
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:52 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
A WR whose primary asset is his speed coming off of an ACL injury… it just seems too risky.
Too risky to trade up for, I agree.

CP needs to just drop the Williams topic all together. At some point it just becomes toxic. Like Tyran wanting 15 million toxic.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:53 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Then he's a top 15 pick and out of reach...
I hope we trade up to see your reaction lol
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:04 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Too risky to trade up for, I agree.

CP needs to just drop the Williams topic all together. At some point it just becomes toxic. Like Tyran wanting 15 million toxic.
Ok, we'll throw Williams in there with DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin and Kareem Hunt as players we're no longer allowed to discuss because reasons.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:11 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ok, we'll throw Williams in there with DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin and Kareem Hunt as players we're no longer allowed to discuss because reasons.
If you wish to do it that way.

Nik Bonitto (pick 29) + George Pickens (pick 30) is the answer. But to be honest, there will be a stud corner there that would be BPA in all likelihood. Being Veach is really good at sniping CB's off the garbage pile and turning them into gold, Pickens and Bonnito make more sense. (also like Arnald Ebiketie.)

Prove me wrong, friends. :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:17 PM 04-07-2022
If you wish to do it that way.

Nik Bonitto (pick 29) + George Pickens (pick 30) is the answer. But to be honest, there will be a stud corner there that would be BPA in all likelihood. Being Veach is really good at sniping CB's off the garbage pile and turning them into gold, Pickens and Bonnito make more sense. (also like Arnald Ebiketie.)

Prove me wrong, friends. :-)
I'm just laughing at the fact that we're all of a sudden ruling out players to be discussed for some odd reason.

I like George Pickens. If the Chiefs took him at 30 i'd be excited. I think he's a day 2 prospect, but i'd rather they pick him at the end of the 1st then trade up in the 2nd. (Edited from previous opinion)

I don't how you could like George Pickens and not like Williams though. Pickens has the same concerns as Williams, except he doesn't have the elite speed to fall back on.

And I agree, i think CB has a very strong likely hood of being picked in round 1.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:24 PM 04-07-2022
Don't forget about Tyler Lockett!

But seriously... fuck everybody who has ever whined about not having Tyler Lockett.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:36 PM 04-07-2022
I'm just laughing at the fact that we're all of a sudden ruling out players to be discussed for some odd reason.

I like George Pickens. If the Chiefs took him at 30 i'd be excited. I think he's a day 2 prospect, but i'd rather they pick him at the end of the 1st then trade up in the 2nd. (Edited from previous opinion)

I don't how you could like George Pickens and not like Williams though. Pickens has the same concerns as Williams, except he doesn't have the elite speed to fall back on.

And I agree, i think CB has a very strong likely hood of being picked in round 1.
I guess feel free to talk about that stud WR out of AL but he's probably going in the top 15 and it won't be us selecting him. That much is very clear. I don't even believe Dotson will be there either. There's going to be a huge run on WR's in the first so Pickens at 30 isn't high IMO.

In the event there is not a huge run on WR in the first, you nailed it. It's better to get Pickens at 30 than trade up in the second. In the second we can get a stud corner and DT. Then we have the the rest of the draft to go bargain shopping, maximize value. We need depth all over so we almost can't go wrong. Very exciting.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:48 PM 04-07-2022
We need depth all over so we almost can't go wrong. Very exciting.

[Reply]

Page 386 of 488
« First < 286336376382383384385386 387388389390396436486 > Last »
Up