ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 72
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
Best22 06:36 AM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Against what teams? How many teams with a winning record have we beat? Tits, 9ers…who else? Every other team we’ve beaten is .500 at best.
We’re 3-2 against playoff teams. SF and TB have great defenses

Chargers aren’t a playoff team because we swept them
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:08 AM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
jeff chadiha thinks the bills are winning out
They are
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:11 AM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
In numerous ways.

Let’s start with the most obvious…. They are 9-3 right now. Last year at the same time they were 7-5 (and about to be 7-6).
Piss off daquix
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:32 AM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
We’re 3-2 against playoff teams. SF and TB have great defenses

Chargers aren’t a playoff team because we swept them
Yeah, but we're 1 - 2 against teams we are most likely to meeting the AFC playoffs; TN - Win, Buff - Loss, Cinnci - Loss. That's concerning to me.
[Reply]
In58men 07:34 AM 12-07-2022
Mahomes is better on the road anyways.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:41 AM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Yeah, but we're 1 - 2 against teams we are most likely to meeting the AFC playoffs; TN - Win, Buff - Loss, Cinnci - Loss. That's concerning to me.
Last year we were 0-3 :-)

Playoffs are different. We lost against the Bengals in the playoffs because Mahomes got the yips with an open Kelce waiting to take us to the SB. In Cincy it was because of the defense.

If Mahomes doesn't get the yips this year we go to the SB. Put it in six inch headlines.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:37 AM 12-07-2022
It's hard to beat a team twice in a season and best case in those 3 games is probably 2-1... meh.

I'm not concerned by the Bills loss at all. Only concerned about the Bengals loss if it gets in their head to the point of doing stupid shit in a playoff game like going for it on 4th down when they really shouldn't or forcing the long ball into coverage.

Fairly likely they won't even have to play both of them.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:17 AM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
jeff chadiha thinks the bills are winning out
He's had the Bills as his Super Bowl representative since before the season. He's doubling down at this point.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:30 AM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Mahomes is better on the road anyways.
The defense isn't.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:36 AM 12-07-2022
I'm sure someone has posted this already, but the remaining schedules are....

Bengals
vs Browns (5-7)
@ Buccaneers (6-6)
@ Patriots (6-6)
vs Bills (9-3)
vs. Ravens (8-4)
Total Record 34-26

Bills
vs Jets (7-5)
vs Dolphins (8-4)
@ Bears (3-10)
@ Bengals (8-4)
vs Patriots (6-6)
Total record 32-29

Chiefs
@ Broncos (3-9)
@ Texans (1-10)
vs Seahawks (7-5)
vs Broncos (3-9)
@ Raiders (5-7)
Total Record 19-40
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:55 AM 12-07-2022
I like our chances
[Reply]
Best22 10:00 AM 12-07-2022
That’s football. We have a younger team than CIN and BUF. Those guys are in win now mode. They’re stacking their rosters. This was a retooling year for us. Traded an All-Pro receiver and replaced him with rookies on defense and JAGs on offense. Our leading rusher is a 7th round rookie who is still getting his footing but improves every week.

I expected a rough start but this team would learn and get better as the season went on. We have a good chance to finish with 13 wins despite all this. We could beat every AFC contender in the regular season but lose in the playoffs (1995, 1997). What matters is continuous improvement. I hate Denver but when Elway won his first SB, that team got beat up by SB contenders in the regular season, but we all know how they did in the playoffs

Give it time. The 2014 team was really good against Super Bowl teams. But were only 7-7 against the rest of their schedule

Any playoff team can beat us. But we can beat any playoff team, too
[Reply]
RunKC 10:02 AM 12-07-2022
If the Chiefs are going to the SB it’s gonna need to be from the offense going God mode. And they can if injuries don’t occur.

I still believe that our offense is as good as it’s ever been if Hardman and Toney are back healthy. Pacheco is the best RB we’ve had since Kareem IMO and even with the tackles struggling we can do a lot of things.

Just look at the 49ers game and see how hard it is to stop us when we’re “on”. Now add Toney to that mix and it’s even harder.

Three legitimate speed receivers in MVS, Hardman and Toney create a lot of matchup problems.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:26 AM 12-07-2022
We were 0-3 against AFC playoff teams last season and we were still a cunt hair away from going to another Super Bowl.

The postseason is a totally different beast.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 AM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If the Chiefs are going to the SB it’s gonna need to be from the offense going God mode.
or you know, just score 30 points :-)

the chiefs held buffalo to 24 at arrowhead without gay or mcduffie or brandon williams

we get the one seed, we good
[Reply]
Page 38 of 72
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up