ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 42
« First < 283435363738 39404142 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:16 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
First pictures of camera kid being released from hospital....
Damn, he got hurt so bad he aged 35 years over night!
[Reply]
PutQuinnIn 07:30 PM 10-13-2022
Wonder what the narrative would be if the cameraperson were a female?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:42 PM 10-13-2022
Checking in to see if Jettio and Megatron are still doubling down on the dickhead Faid WR...
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:47 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Checking in to see if Jettio and Megatron are still doubling down on the dickhead Faid WR...
Yep. Now go away.:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:48 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by PutQuinnIn:
Wonder what the narrative would be if the cameraperson were a female?
We already did that. As well as "what if he were a tranny, what if he were a poodle," etc.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:52 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yep. Now go away.:-)
:-)
[Reply]
jettio 10:05 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're a ****ing moron.

Davante Adams is a growm ass man and has no right to shove someone because that person just happened to be crossing in front of him. He was able to stop and that's where it should have ended, but the entitled little bitch was throwing a fit because he lost. He acted like a child throwing a tantrum.
Why are you quoting my answer about the hypothetical, "what if it was a woman?" and then writing this horseshit that has nothing to do with what you quoted.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:20 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I've never seen a person so desperate yet determined to prove how moronic they are than jettio, its kind of impressive from a twisted point of view.
jettio's metrics are infected by melanin.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:39 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Adams didn't kill the guy or beat his ass but the people making excuses for his behavior are worse than Adams.

They guy was pissed about losing, likely really pissed about HOW they lost with that last play, and took it out on a kid that walked in front of him.

He should get a 1 game suspension if the NFL is serious about their personal conduct policy. End of story.
I like your post for the most part till got to one game suspension when breaking a vacuum is 4 games. We are putting more value in a vacuum cleaner than a human.

Anyone ever been in a bad mood at a grocery store? What would happen if a scrawny dude accidentally cut in front of your path? Are you going to push him across the isle and hits his head or something? Think cops could be called by management. What would be the consequences?
[Reply]
Best22 03:50 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
If he busted his head that hard, no way does he just get back up. no way he doesn't grab at his head like a bomb went off inside it. Remember Tua? he was on the ground hands up, fingers twisted, etc. That was a world class athlete hitting the ground (grass field) and he didn't get up, but you want me to believe that some nerdy dork slammed his head on concrete and just got up and walked away?

Now who's the stupid **** face?
Not every head injury is the same. That was Tua’s 2nd in 4 days which is why it was so extreme

Remember when Tua got the initial hit against the Bills, he immediately got up and then stumbled around

And for all Adams knew, the camera guy could’ve had an extensive concussion history himself. You don’t put your hands on another person unless it’s in self defense. Even Adams admitted it was frustration, not self defense that led to this incident

Don’t know why you want to defend a millionaire who assaulted a peasant who was just doing his job. Adams should get a little fine, the guy should get paid, and we can move on. Honestly Adams should be suspended for a game but I doubt the NFL goes for that
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:09 AM 10-14-2022
How anyone can defend Raider scum is beyond me.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:18 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
Why are you quoting my answer about the hypothetical, "what if it was a woman?" and then writing this horseshit that has nothing to do with what you quoted.
If it was a women, he wouldn't have shoved her like that and that pretty much sums up why he was at fault in this case. He had control of his actions.
[Reply]
DTHOF 06:31 AM 10-14-2022
He is athletic enough to catch two touchdowns a a full sprint during the game but not athletic enough to avoid someone walking in front of him while he is walking. The second just happened way to fast to avoid.
[Reply]
kstater 06:51 AM 10-14-2022
I got pulled over for speeding last night. Told the cop that my check already had the ss taxes deducted so he could go ahead and pitch the ticket.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jettio 08:37 AM 10-18-2022
Raiders are not on a bye this week.

Why haven't the supporters of clumsy motherfuckers who do not watch where the fuck they are going and exaggerate their injuries bumped this thread to pow wow on how many game checks the NFL takes from Davante Adams for walking off the field?

If the NFL plays the let the legal process play out game when there is video that was played during the broadcast, the supporters of clumsy motherfuckers who do not watch where the fuck they are going should quit NFL football fandom.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 42
« First < 283435363738 39404142 >
Up