ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 51
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Chargers
RunKC 05:37 PM 09-11-2022
Quick turnaround. Amazon’s new platformed TNF

First thought: love the offense now. Worries about injuries and OT’s. Mack and Bosa had a combined 4.5 sacks today. But they played the Raiders OL.

They won but nearly lost to a bad team. Very beatable IMO
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:47 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Damn.

Gonna be a rough day if none of those WR's play.
Right after the game last week the report said that Mecole had an abdomen injury, now it's an illness? Maybe it's a typo?

But yeah, we would really like at least one of those guys to play. Though without JuJu it's definitely just going to be more of a grinder game.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:00 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Right after the game last week the report said that Mecole had an abdomen injury, now it's an illness? Maybe it's a typo?

But yeah, we would really like at least one of those guys to play. Though without JuJu it's definitely just going to be more of a grinder game.
We might see lots of 3 TE formations.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:25 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
12 set with Bell or Fortson has been ramping up usage and is a good option.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:28 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by DTHOF:
They have also lost their top corner Jackson since the last game we played them.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
He was sucking ass. They got dupped by a Bill B player that isn't very good.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:30 PM 11-16-2022
Lol, I was kind of advocating just that during preseason. It sounds like a great idea when you have the likes of Travis Kelce, Jody Fortson, and Noah Gray, all of whom are good-to-elite pass-catchers. My thought was that it could be particularly effective just outside the RZ, where speed doesn't matter as much, but having those big-bodied targets become a lot more valuable. Plus, it should make running the ball that much easier with three TEs on the field blocking for our RBs.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:33 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Chargers DBs were showing zero respect to our WRs in our first matchup at full strength. If we end up having to start Justin Watson and Skyy Moore and the OL isn't up for this one, we could need another vintage Mahomes performance to win.
Did Kadarius Toney die?
[Reply]
Pushead2 02:43 PM 11-16-2022
Insert the "Justin Watson" game here.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:45 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
What the hell is wrong with Hardman?
Gastrointestinal fortitude
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:46 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
So I'm guessing there's supposed to be a comma in there with Hardman.

Abdomen,illness not abdominal illness.

I dunno. Seems weird.
nope. Maybe he has what Frank gets

Originally Posted by :
“As far as the injuries go, Mecole (Hardman) has an illness to his abdomen,” Reid began. “He’s getting better, but he’s not back yet.

[Reply]
Megatron96 02:59 PM 11-16-2022
"illness to his abdomen," just sounds odd. It's a strange way to put it. "Stomach illness," is the usual.
[Reply]
Kman34 03:01 PM 11-16-2022
Justin Watson is going to have a big game..
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:09 PM 11-16-2022
Lol, I was kind of advocating just that during preseason. It sounds like a great idea when you have the likes of Travis Kelce, Jody Fortson, and Noah Gray, all of whom are good-to-elite pass-catchers. My thought was that it could be particularly effective just outside the RZ, where speed doesn't matter as much, but having those big-bodied targets become a lot more valuable. Plus, it should make running the ball that much easier with three TEs on the field blocking for our RBs.
It's all Andy Reid can do for novelty. The Chargers otherwise are very familiar with this Chiefs offense. Would be a new wrinkle.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:11 PM 11-16-2022
It's all Andy Reid can do for novelty. The Chargers otherwise are very familiar with this Chiefs offense. Would be a new wrinkle.
Well, I think there's still a lot of room for innovation.

For instance, we've never seen the wishbone from Andy . . .
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:20 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Did Kadarius Toney die?
We've had him for 1 week so I did legitimately forget about him.

But I mean, if MVS is limited in any fashion and Toney doesn't know the full playbook, we could definitely be looking at forcing J Wat and Skyy into more snaps than they're ready for.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:21 PM 11-16-2022
The Chargers defensive scheme is all about shell and not giving up the big play.

So I'll sign up for some of this.

Run the ball and pass to the tight ends and backs.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 51
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up