ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 43
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:27 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Ok, homer

Ceh has not been very good in the 2nd and 3rd quarters of games. He’s our best option in goal line and closing out games.
You are dumb as fuck. He's been out there all game picking up 5-8 yard runs. He's even doing it right now when everyone in the fucking stadium knows they are just rushing the ball.
[Reply]
-King- 09:32 PM 10-02-2022
Good game for both him and Pacheco. I think we need to run under center a lot more. That's where our best runs came from. Let the O-line just get upfield blocking without worrying if Mahomes is going to keep it or not and get our backs with some speed before they even get the ball.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:35 PM 10-02-2022
Solid game. Fuck you haters don't jump on the CEH train now.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:36 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Good game for both him and Pacheco. I think we need to run under center a lot more. That's where our best runs came from. Let the O-line just get upfield blocking without worrying if Mahomes is going to keep it or not and get our backs with some speed before they even get the ball.
Agreed. The designed runs are letting our big boys do what they do best. CEH and Pacheco are making the most of it.

LOVE the 1-2 punch.
[Reply]
O.city 09:37 PM 10-02-2022
Under center running it like that was

Whooooboy
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:38 PM 10-02-2022
Love Pachecho.

Really loving how Clyde is running the ball.

Anyone who feels the need to get mired in the malaise of this thread in the aftermath of that win is really living a sad existence.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:38 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Solid game. **** you haters don't jump on the CEH train now.
The haters are stupid and they know that.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:40 PM 10-02-2022
He played well again; all of the backs played well.

Based on this game and SB LV, it seems Tampa's more than happy to let us get some yardage on the ground. They don't even care. They're selling out to stop the pass.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:40 PM 10-02-2022
Another good game for Clyde.
[Reply]
Bump 09:40 PM 10-02-2022
he played well except that one drop on 4th down
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:41 PM 10-02-2022
Ran hard tonight (so did Pacheco). He’s not a star but he’s a decent back.
[Reply]
Chiefsbroker 09:42 PM 10-02-2022
CEH and Pachecho feeding off each other is fun to watch.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:43 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yep we need to do this the rest of the season. Also as one of CEH's biggest detractors he has looked better this season, looks quicker especially tonight. Still needs to read some holes better but outside of that and the drop gimme catch he played very well tonight. Loved what I saw from Pachecho as well.
[Reply]
tk13 09:43 PM 10-02-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He played well again; all of the backs played well.

Based on this game and SB LV, it seems Tampa's more than happy to let us get some yardage on the ground. They don't even care. They're selling out to stop the pass.
This is definitely how a lot of the better teams have played us and tonight we finally made someone really pay for it.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:45 PM 10-02-2022
The positive: the dude doesn't fumble and holds the ball with both arms.
The negative:. Dude still has awful vision.

Did you see the gigantic hole he avoided on his first TD run tonight against the BUCS? I mean, he got the TD , but he did it the hard way. It was crazy.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 43
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Up