ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 94
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:18 PM 12-26-2022
Keep the locker room stocked with Imodium until the Super Bowl!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:43 PM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao, that play was made because the running back bad no where to run because of the interior D destroying the OL and because Frank wasn't blocked. It had nothing to do with "burst".
:-) you should start a thread about it... Did you ever play football?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:05 AM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by penchief:
Clark has definitely not lived up to the contract. But he’s really just a hustle player. Almost all of his big plays are hustle plays. When he’s healthy he’s relentless. Even some of his sacks are humorous because he ends up riding the QB’s back unable to wrestle him to the ground.

That said, I like Clark. He makes big plays in big moments because of his hustle. And his big plays tend to either turn momentum or call to the fat lady. He’s a bit of an emotional spark at times when the team needs it.
Well said.

Tamba was the best hustle player that I've personally seen on the Chiefs but Clark does seem to give it his all and play to the whistle almost every play.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:45 AM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Well said.

Tamba was the best hustle player that I've personally seen on the Chiefs but Clark does seem to give it his all and play to the whistle almost every play.
Fact,

Clark gets washed out of plays way to many times for me. Can you imagine if we had a 10+ sack guy with George and CJ on the line? Jesus I know we have a ton of sacks but its not all coming from D-Line.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:49 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Fact,

Clark gets washed out of plays way to many times for me. Can you imagine if we had a 10+ sack guy with George and CJ on the line? Jesus I know we have a ton of sacks but its not all coming from D-Line.
If we hadn’t been still stuck with Clark we could have made a play for Von. This defense would have been sick had they been able to get him. Alas it didn’t happen so here’s hoping Clark dominates in the playoffs.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:14 PM 12-27-2022
It's adorable how far y'all have lowered the bar for this guy.

Dude makes a TFL because he went unblocked and the interior line collapsed - "HE HUSTLED!!!"

Cool - glad he didn't take the play off or anything. Not like a 5th round pick can't...uh...hustle.

Jeff Driskol forgets to throw a ball out of bounds on a busted play 2 weeks ago and "HE GOT A SACK!!!! HE DOESN'T SUCK!!!" because he was the last guy to put a hand on Driskoll before he sauntered his way OOB. "WOOOHOO!! THE SHARK IS BACK!!!"

This guy is fucking awful. He's still awful. He makes 1 exceedingly average play/gm and you guys are singing his praises. He forces a fumble on a play because he literally fell down when he tried to make a cut and the play happened to come to him and suddenly he 'saved the game!' for us.

He's awful. He's been awful all season. He's maaaaaybe slightly less awful than he was a year ago. The defenses of him are so tepid and so piss poor that it is a textbook definition of damning with faint praise.

It's really pathetic. Frank Clark's grandma wasn't as proud of him for making his first doodie in the potty than you guys are when he manages not to trip over his own feet.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:18 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Well said.

No, he really doesn't.

Frank Clark straight-arms plays and stops chopping his feet about half the time. But again, y'all just want so badly for him to not be a pile of shit you see things that aren't there.

This is the 2022 equivalent of "But guys, it's really hot outside..."

He's 'setting the edge' or some other inane nonsense that you can't actually provide any objective support for so you just say something that isn't the case.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:20 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's maaaaaybe slightly less awful than he was a year ago.
Even DJLN acknowledges that THE SHARK IS BACK!

Good to know we're now in agreement, buddy.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:44 PM 12-27-2022
I want nothing more than for the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl with Clark notching 5.5 sacks along the way.

I believe that would make him the NFL all time leader in postseason sacks.

That would be hilarious.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:01 PM 12-27-2022
No, he really doesn't.

Frank Clark straight-arms plays and stops chopping his feet about half the time. But again, y'all just want so badly for him to not be a pile of shit you see things that aren't there.

This is the 2022 equivalent of "But guys, it's really hot outside..."

He's 'setting the edge' or some other inane nonsense that you can't actually provide any objective support for so you just say something that isn't the case.
He's the same guy who said the Chiefs should have re-signed Mathieu. Dudes living in 2019 still
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:08 PM 12-27-2022
It's adorable how far y'all have lowered the bar for this guy.

Dude makes a TFL because he went unblocked and the interior line collapsed - "HE HUSTLED!!!"

Cool - glad he didn't take the play off or anything. Not like a 5th round pick can't...uh...hustle.

Jeff Driskol forgets to throw a ball out of bounds on a busted play 2 weeks ago and "HE GOT A SACK!!!! HE DOESN'T SUCK!!!" because he was the last guy to put a hand on Driskoll before he sauntered his way OOB. "WOOOHOO!! THE SHARK IS BACK!!!"

This guy is ****ing awful. He's still awful. He makes 1 exceedingly average play/gm and you guys are singing his praises. He forces a fumble on a play because he literally fell down when he tried to make a cut and the play happened to come to him and suddenly he 'saved the game!' for us.

He's awful. He's been awful all season. He's maaaaaybe slightly less awful than he was a year ago. The defenses of him are so tepid and so piss poor that it is a textbook definition of damning with faint praise.

It's really pathetic. Frank Clark's grandma wasn't as proud of him for making his first doodie in the potty than you guys are when he manages not to trip over his own feet.
No it had nothing to do with the interior line getting their asses handed to them by our DL. It was all because Clarks assignment. Just look at what the tards on the previous page said.

Idk why they such a hard on for the fucking loser.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:19 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I want nothing more than for the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl with Clark notching 5.5 sacks along the way.

I believe that would make him the NFL all time leader in postseason sacks.

That would be hilarious.
If Frank Clark has a post-season so incredible that he gets himself ANOTHER absurd contract and wins us a SB, I'd be happier than a pig in shit.

I mean, I'll point out for the remainder of that new contract that the guy's a pile of shit player, but I'm still all for him playing well for as many games as he has remaining in this uniform.

But he isn't doing it NOW. And hasn't been doing it this season. I just think its laughable the curve we grade this clown on.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 12-27-2022
If Frank Clark has a post-season so incredible that he gets himself ANOTHER absurd contract and wins us a SB, I'd be happier than a pig in shit.

I mean, I'll point out for the remainder of that new contract that the guy's a pile of shit player, but I'm still all for him playing well for as many games as he has remaining in this uniform.

But he isn't doing it NOW. And hasn't been doing it this season. I just think its laughable the curve we grade this clown on.
imagine a mediocre DE showing up to chiefs events for 40 years flashing his two rings

:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:22 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
imagine a mediocre DE showing up to chiefs events for 40 years flashing his two rings

:-)
I'm looking forward to him being inducted into the ring of honor.

I mean if the guy's a 'name' player on 2 championship teams, you KNOW it's happening...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:26 PM 12-27-2022
I'm looking forward to him being inducted into the ring of honor.

I mean if the guy's a 'name' player on 2 championship teams, you KNOW it's happening...
he'd get a damn chiefs career video from yours truly :-)
[Reply]
Page 38 of 94
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Up