ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 88
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:57 AM 10-28-2022
Now that the wife is gone, Brady is going to play football another 10 years.
[Reply]
scho63 09:58 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Now that the wife is gone, Brady is going to play football another 10 years.
That was my first thought. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 10:00 AM 10-28-2022
Karma's a bitch and then she divorces you.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:04 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Karma's a bitch and then she divorces you.
He's gonna retire after the season and have a 22 year old model on his arm instead of the 42 year old one he already had. He still wins.
[Reply]
kstater 10:21 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Man's about to turn into his 30 year old self now that the "me or career" bitch is gone.
Eh, if the divorced finalized today, it means they've been apart and it's been filed for months. So that theory doesn't hold.
Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RunKC 10:23 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
He's gonna retire after the season and have a 22 year old model on his arm instead of the 42 year old one he already had. He still wins.
His daughter is 9. He only gets to see her half the time now.

Don’t think that will not eat away at him. It does for everyone

Source: wife is a therapist
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:26 AM 10-28-2022
Brady can only play if a team wants him. The one team that may take him at 46 is SF. They hate Jimmy and can push Lance off one more year since he's injured and they have the players Brady needs to carry his old ass one more year. The Bucs don't and he wanted out before this year so he won't be staying there. What other team would he accept that has the need with the roster he needs. I don't see one. He's also from there.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:27 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
His daughter is 9. He only gets to see her half the time now.

Don’t think that will not eat away at him. It does for everyone

Source: wife is a therapist
He seems like the type who only cares about serving his own ego.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:30 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Brady can only play if a team wants him. The one team that may take him at 46 is SF. They hate Jimmy and can push Lance off one more year since he's injured and they have the players Brady needs to carry his old ass one more year. The Bucs don't and he wanted out before this year so he won't be staying there. What other team would he accept that has the need with the roster he needs. I don't see one. He's also from there.
he's going to miami
[Reply]
notorious 10:30 AM 10-28-2022
When you get bad pub and the NFL decides to stop handing you touchdown drives.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:30 AM 10-28-2022
He seems like the type who only cares about serving his own ego.
Yup. Soon another man will be hitting his ex from the back and raising his kids.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:34 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Yup. Soon another man will be hitting his ex from the back and raising his kids.
Considering part of the divorce is the fact that he wouldn't fuck her I wouldn't be surprised if there already is a man doing that.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:35 AM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he's going to miami
Yep, Brady already flirted with Miami in the past. Miami owner graduated from Michigan, just like Brady. Miami is also the town that Gisele prefers to live in. For custody arrangement with the kids, Miami would make a ton of sense.

Obviously Miami has Tyreek & Waddle, two very explosive weapons. The only thing that might give him a major pause is that Buffalo is a huge obstacle in the AFC East, while there are other serious obstacles in the AFC like Kansas City. The NFC is a much easier path to a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
irafreak 10:37 AM 10-28-2022
We planning on signing this piece of shit?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:39 AM 10-28-2022
Yep, Brady already flirted with Miami in the past. Miami owner graduated from Michigan, just like Brady. Miami is also the town that Gisele prefers to live in. For custody arrangement with the kids, Miami would make a ton of sense.

Obviously Miami has Tyreek & Waddle, two very explosive weapons. The only thing that might give him a major pause is that Buffalo is a huge obstacle in the AFC East, while there are other serious obstacles in the AFC like Kansas City. The NFC is a much easier path to a Super Bowl.
Doesn’t matter when he’s going to get all the calls.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 88
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up