ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 48
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
tredadda 09:31 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I mean their leading receiver doesn’t have 900 yards yet, their leading RB isn’t over 600 yards. Wouldn’t be ecstatic if that was our weapons.
Tua not being that great probably has something to do with that.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:24 PM 12-07-2021
What’s $wag Kelly been up to Blowmo? Maybe him Rypien, and Stedham or whatever his name was, will come back and lead you to the promise land. Nobody is going to want to play in Dungver, especially after seeing them get pushed around all game by the 5 straight AFCW champs. Then factor in Herbert is looking pretty good, so now there’s 2 good quarterbacks in the division and it’s gonna be impossible to beat them out, so playoffs aren’t likely.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 09:46 PM 12-07-2021
I hate this guy, but I love his pain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNhTeHWd5sk
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:54 PM 12-07-2021
I missed this last night :-)

[Reply]
notorious 07:33 AM 12-08-2021
Saints and Broncos are going to go hard after Russell Wilson.

I think Denver suits his personality more, but the coach is......iffy.

New Orleans had a sawed-off QB for a long time and did well. Sean Payton is worlds better than Denver's coaching.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:39 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:

New Orleans had a sawed-off QB for a long time and did well. Sean Payton is worlds better than Denver's coaching.
There's no doubt that Denver has to bring in an offensive minded HC and a strong staff to lure a QB like Wilson. I know 2022 is a potential out year for him and his contract, but not sure how all that really works.

Either way, they need to make a strong push to get him. I don't see another viable option in FA or Trade.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:57 PM 12-08-2021

Neither of those teams will be able to outbid the Giants, who also is on Wilson’s list of teams he would waive his trade clause for.

The Giants currently have 2 top 10 picks. They’re simply going to be very difficult to outbid if the interest is mutual.
[Reply]
notorious 05:00 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Neither of those teams will be able to outbid the Giants, who also is on Wilson’s list of teams he would waive his trade clause for.

The Giants currently have 2 top 10 picks. They’re simply going to be very difficult to outbid if the interest is mutual.
Oh wow.

Just wait until Elway has a few double scotch's and offers himself in the trade!
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:25 PM 12-08-2021

Wilson takes a ton of sacks every year and has been awful for the Seahags.

If he wants to lose to the Chiefs twice a year and miss the playoffs the rest of his career-he should sign with Denver.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:39 PM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Wilson takes a ton of sacks every year and has been awful for the Seahags.

If he wants to lose to the Chiefs twice a year and miss the playoffs the rest of his career-he should sign with Denver.
Some of the greatest QBs of all time rank high on the most sacked list...
https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask?q=w...times+all-time

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/most...rady-leads-way

You play long enough, you'll collect a lot of sacks.

And, QBs (active) most wins... https://www.footballdb.com/stats/qb-records.html
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:47 PM 12-08-2021
QBs looking at the Broncos for a new home. "The entire offense was on the field. And could not catch Dan Sorensen for 75 yards? Fuck you!"
[Reply]
notorious 05:01 PM 12-08-2021
In all honesty as a QB I would want to play in a dome or the decent weather Denver generally has.

The Giant's weather is kind of poor. Wilson has a nice arm, but does he have the arm to cut through that crap?

But, I would avoid Denver's ownership like the plague. They need to get that shit wrapped up or it will be near impossible to proceed with any solidarity.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:16 PM 12-08-2021
No one is requesting a trade to Denver. Get real
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:37 PM 01-02-2022
Time to discuss them again.
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:54 PM 01-02-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Time to discuss them again.
Fuck the broncos
[Reply]