ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 95
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2021-2022 NHL Thread ****
Bearcat 06:06 PM 07-21-2021

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:14 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Looked like 2 guys going for the puck in front of the net (and goalie) and all 3 of them crashed in a pile. If any of the 3 didn't go hard for the puck, especially during the playoffs, they'd get benched or cussed for not going for it.
Again - if that’s how the game were played you’d see goalies getting wrecked every single game.

You don’t. Because a loose puck near the crease only results in a goalie getting demolished when a reckless try-hard fuckstick like Kadri ‘loses control’ and dead-legs into the goalie.

Again - anyone that tries to argue that Kadri would’ve bulled into the crease like that or taken his weight through Kemper is just lying to themselves. That was a reckless indifference to the outcome
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:17 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And the same goalie who swung his stick at Kadri's head once.
Damn shame he didn’t break his fucking neck.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:28 PM 05-22-2022
I love the ‘poor Kadri’ narrative that’s emerging.

“Nobody ever gives him the benefit of the doubt!” As though there may not be some reason for that.

Nazim Kadri: Victim. Straight out of the incompetent female journalist playbook.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:30 PM 05-22-2022
We need a good ole all hockey brawl. I think we got the ammunition for one Monday night.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:44 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
We need a good ole all hockey brawl. I think we got the ammunition for one Monday night.
That’s the thing. Kadri steamrolls Binnington, there’s not even a minor called, Binnington is done for the series, and the BLUES will be the ones penalized if ANYTHING happens.

Fucking garage league.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:47 PM 05-22-2022
Now we’re comparing SJ losing bottom 6 players to losing a guy who was stonewalling everyone he faced in the playoffs.

Losing a goalie is like losing a QB. Especially one that was cruising along with a .949 save percentage.

Also, would love to see a clip of Kuemper supposedly getting “run” in G1
[Reply]
DaFace 12:56 PM 05-22-2022
You guys win. Kadri is evil. The league has been trying to get the Blues out all year. Bennington is a saint and the Avs should just forfeit. The Blues should be crowned champions for playing a perfectly clean game.

Or keep whining. It's at the point where I mostly find it hilarious, albeit a bit sad.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:59 PM 05-22-2022
Absolutely zero bitching when Kuemper gets steamrolled because the blue paint doesn’t exist.

LOL I can’t even type that with a straight face, if anyone breathes on Kuemper the rest of this series it’s getting penalized.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:07 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Absolutely zero bitching when Kuemper gets steamrolled because the blue paint doesn’t exist.

LOL I can’t even type that with a straight face, if anyone breathes on Kuemper the rest of this series it’s getting penalized.
Well, obviously. The league hates the Blues. It's just a matter of what player Kadri takes out next. Muahahaha!!!!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:09 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:

Only reason to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaFace 01:52 PM 05-22-2022
Florida is gonna get swept. :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:53 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Well, obviously. The league hates the Blues. It's just a matter of what player Kadri takes out next. Muahahaha!!!!
I hope it’s O’Reilly, and when Kadri takes him out I hope Bednar calls a timeout so that Sakic comes down to the bench and gives Kadri a 6 yr $36 million deal before they can even get O’Reilly scraped off the ice. :-)

But seriously (I actually love O’Reilly’s game), I was at a cool spot in Ahwatukee last night watching the game with a couple Blues fans who thankfully weren’t anything like the whining babies in this thread. They’re certainly not fans of Kadri, but they didn’t make classless fools out of themselves over it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:57 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Now we’re comparing SJ losing bottom 6 players to losing a guy who was stonewalling everyone he faced in the playoffs.

Losing a goalie is like losing a QB. Especially one that was cruising along with a .949 save percentage.

Also, would love to see a clip of Kuemper supposedly getting “run” in G1
Oh I'm sure he was blown into the back of the net in G1. And probably G2 as well.

Because afterall - that was just a hockey play, man. Happens all the time. Guys are going for loose pucks, get bumped by a D-man who has already established his position and then go full steam into the goalie. It's just playing hard.

That's really my favorite part about all this. Suddenly Kadri is a 6 yr old on blades for the first time out there. A defenseman actually BEATS him to the spot and gets slowed down to clear the puck out, and that excuses Kadri from coming so hard into the crease that he wipes the defenseman out and barrels through the net.

It went from 'he was pushed into Binnington!' to 'why should it matter what the nature of the contact was!' overnight. Really convenient way to overlook that Rosen was THERE. He'd established position. He was even able to get his stick in position for a simple little sweep into the corner.

It's literally a play you see a dozen times every single game. On virtually any rebound attempt you can count on seeing a D-Man get to the crease and sweep the puck out.

And what you DON'T see is some out of control dipshit barrel into him and then go floppy legged into the goalie and through the net. But hey, doesn't matter that Kadri initiated the contact. Doesn't matter that he most assuredly wasn't pushed or was going into the crease at high speed. I mean, it mattered LAST night when he was very obviously pushed. But now that he clearly wasn't pushed, it's not relevant again.

Just a hockey play my ass. Half dozen guys in the league that play like that fucking mongoloid does and what a weird coincidence it just so happens to be that player making that play against a goalie he has a history with.

Blues fans are just so unreasonable to be upset about that, man.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:09 PM 05-22-2022
Sounds like Kadri has actually gotten direct threats at the level there are police involved. So there's that.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:06 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And the same goalie who swung his stick at Kadri's head once.
Kuemper stuck his skates up at Perron when he hell on him.

I don't believe what Kadri did was intentional, similar to Barbashev's hit on Girard. Unfortunate.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 95
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Up