staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:43 PM 10-24-2021
this is a historically bad CP thread
[Reply]
TEX 01:43 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
**** him. Hes ****ing trash and now the LT he traded for got Mahomes concussed. The Ravens played him like a fiddle.

He's a dumb shitty GM that only looks good because idiots lied to themselves into believing he had anything to do with picking Mahomes.
This is looking more and more likely...
[Reply]
TEX 01:45 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Pat looks like a rookie in the pocket.

Happy feet and eyes dropping.

Its really sad. He's clearly thinking on every single dropback.
Because he knows the protection is going to break down. Orlando Brown IS FUCKING TERRIBLE.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:45 PM 10-24-2021
**** him. Hes ****ing trash and now the LT he traded for got Mahomes concussed. The Ravens played him like a fiddle.

He's a dumb shitty GM that only looks good because idiots lied to themselves into believing he had anything to do with picking Mahomes.
THANK YOU
[Reply]
treeguy27 10-24-2021, 01:46 PM
This message has been deleted by treeguy27. Reason: n
kcclone 01:47 PM 10-24-2021
He might not be the worst GM in the NFL but certainly bottom half. You probably have to fire Reid to get rid of Veach though, because Veach is simply an extension of Andy.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:54 PM 10-24-2021
Veach is fucking joke. Lets draft an RB in 1st round who is garbage and trade two 1st round picks for a washed up DE and then sign him to a huge contract.
[Reply]
Best22 01:59 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Veach is ****ing joke. Lets draft an RB in 1st round who is garbage and trade two 1st round picks for a washed up DE and then sign him to a huge contract.
And the Frank Clark trade was actually his most successful use of the 1st rounder
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:00 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Veach is fucking joke. Lets draft an RB in 1st round who is garbage and trade two 1st round picks for a washed up DE and then sign him to a huge contract.
One first round pick. We also got to swap our 3rd with their 2nd, so it ended up being slightly less than a 1st round pick.

Yes, it still sucks. I'm the fucking guy who started the Frank Clark fucking sucks thread. But... not 2 1st round picks bad
[Reply]
-King- 02:01 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
One first round pick. We also got to swap our 3rd with their 2nd, so it ended up being slightly less than a 1st round pick.

Yes, it still sucks. I'm the fucking guy who started the Frank Clark fucking sucks thread. But... not 2 1st round picks bad
Veach is lucky they didn't ask for two seconds cause he would have given it to them. GMs around the league have to be salivating to do a trade with him.
[Reply]
Ken Bone 02:03 PM 10-24-2021
The Clark’s need to fire Vatch, Reid and Spags.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:03 PM 10-24-2021
He traded a 1 to pay Clark 100 mill... do drafted CEH and traded a 1 for Brown..that's an F and that doesn't even talk about the Mecole Hardman over DK Metcalf abortion.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:05 PM 10-24-2021
Veach is lucky they didn't ask for two seconds cause he would have given it to them. GMs around the league have to be salivating to do a trade with him.
He traded Marcus Peters for a 2nd and fleeced the Rams, who barely had the guy for 5 mins before trading him away.

The Orlando Brown trade actually wasn’t bad. We basically just traded down. Not defending Veach here but his draft this year was easily his best.
[Reply]
-King- 02:17 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He traded Marcus Peters for a 2nd and fleeced the Rams, who barely had the guy for 5 mins before trading him away.

The Orlando Brown trade actually wasn’t bad. We basically just traded down. Not defending Veach here but his draft this year was easily his best.
A 2nd for a player who is still a good corner is not a fleece. Especially when the Rams went and traded him for Kenny Young and a pick. I doubt we can trade Orlando for a backup long snapper right now.

And using a first round pick for your worst O-lineman who gets your QB killed is very bad. Especially when you have to make a decision whether to pay him or not at the end of the season. I don't know wtf you're talking about there.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:20 PM 10-24-2021
A 2nd for a player who is still a good corner is not a fleece. Especially when the Rams went and traded him for Kenny Young and a pick. I doubt we can trade Orlando for a backup long snapper right now.

And using a first round pick for your worst O-lineman who gets your QB killed is very bad. Especially when you have to make a decision whether to pay him or not at the end of the season. I don't know wtf you're talking about there.
Someone might want him as a RT, but yeah my minds made up about him on the left side
[Reply]
JPH83 02:21 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I dunno, was it? If his priority was to protect Mahomes you can't hate the logic. But surely the focus should have been getting the tackles right first then aim for middling at IOL. I know we can criticise Mahomes for not stepping up more but why not just build an OL that works for him and his tendency to drop deep and bail if needs be, you don't get that with absolute statues at tackle and run maulers at IOL (Thuney is great at pass pro but that contract is massive).

I feel like most of Veach's moves I don't hate the logic, they're not wildly irrational or odd - but it's fair to say a lot haven't worked.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 112
« First < 283435363738 394041424888 > Last »
Up