ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 323
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
Tonka83 09:54 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is fun. PM'd to me today.

Goosebumps.

Thank you.
[Reply]
El Jefe 09:56 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I read on the Colts board that Mitchell hasn't played more than 23 snaps since the bye week, and Hooker's boot has been deemed 'precautionary.'
Well, he was on the field a bunch when they played the Texans, honestly I don't know much more than that. My brother-in-law who is a season ticket holder Colts fan said its a pretty big loss from his leadership aspect and understanding of alignments, but not crippling.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:06 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
Well, he was on the field a bunch when they played the Texans, honestly I don't know much more than that. My brother-in-law who is a season ticket holder Colts fan said its a pretty big loss from his leadership aspect and understanding of alignments, but not crippling.
Yeah, they didn't seem to happy about that either on the board even despite his lack of playing time.

I feel bad for them. :-(
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:31 AM 01-09-2019
From Warren Sharp on Twitter....

Final 2018 Strength of Schedule based on overall team efficiency:

10 Easiest Schedules:
1-IND**
2-CHI**
3-GB
4-HOU**
5-MIA
6-NYG
7-NE**
8-DAL**
9-MIN
10-WAS
**=Playoffs

10 Toughest Schedules:
32-OAK
31-CIN
30-CLE
29-PIT
28-DEN
27-ARI
26-SF
25-KC**
24-BUF
23-TB

So even the team they whooped last week, Houston, appears to be a team that feasted on a cupcake schedule en route to 11-5..... and KC is the only playoff team to play a top 10 most difficult schedule.

CHIEFS by 10+
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:39 AM 01-09-2019
From Chiefs practice yesterday:

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:43 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
From Chiefs practice yesterday:

Hopefully it's more than just giving it a go similar to what Watkins did in the Rams game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:43 AM 01-09-2019
Colts placed starting safety Mike Mitchell on injured reserve. Big loss.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:46 AM 01-09-2019
God I'm hoping that Berry comes back like Bob Sanders circa 2006.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:46 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Colts placed starting safety Mike Mitchell on injured reserve. Big loss.
Good. He’s a dirty fucking player.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:47 AM 01-09-2019
Gonna beat the fucking brakes off of these pumpkins.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:00 AM 01-09-2019
Mahomes is sick and tired of hearing about the past. Good job KC media! Keep pounding the past in their head every day! Get these guys sick of hearing about the bullshit so they take this game personally and want to blow them the fuck out.

Originally Posted by :
”Every playoff game is big,” Mahomes said — clearly the beginning of Playoff Quarterback Standard Answer #31. “We’re excited...”

The reporter cut him off. No... not just any playoff game. This. Particular. One.

”For me, it’s my first playoff game,” Mahomes answered. “I’m excited just to be here, and at the same time, get the opportunity to go out there and win games like this. When you [are growing] up, you want to play games like this. You get older and you want to be a professional athlete, you want to win on the biggest stage. So for me, it’s about going out there to be myself, lean on my teammates, and win a big football game.”

That wasn’t the answer reporters wanted, either. Even at his young age, Mahomes — probably from the years he spent following his father from one Major League Baseball clubhouse to another — knows how to answer a reporter’s question. So the reporter tried another tactic. Did Mahomes know that the Colts have as many playoff wins at Arrowhead Stadium as the Chiefs do?

”That’s... in the past,” Mahomes finally said. “All of us... we’re here now. We’re focused on the present day. We feel like we have a different team — that we can go out there and win a big football game.”

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/platf...mpression=true
[Reply]
Jerm 11:00 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mahomes is sick and tired of hearing about the past. Good job KC media! Keep pounding the past in their head every day! Get these guys sick of hearing about the bullshit so they take this game personally and want to blow them the fuck out.

The idiots asked him and Fuller about it...like JFC, lay off, the past is in the past.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:19 AM 01-09-2019
We deserve every bit of doubt that has spewed from reporters mouths. Those past teams don’t matter. We have arguably the best offense in the league, the best qb in the league, the best TE, best pass rush. I have a feeling we’re gonna come out on fire Saturday afternoon and just smash this week ass team. These guys are focused, and the Colts aren’t coming into Arrowhead and stealing a win!
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:20 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
The idiots asked him and Fuller about it...like JFC, lay off, the past is in the past.
True, but this is the angle the media is taking. 0-4 in the Playoffs to the surging Colts who dismantled the Texans. Over and over.

It is not really fair that these ghosts of the past are laid on Mahomes- these questions should be directed at Andy. He had a chance to change the narrative and failed miserably- only adding to the Colts fabled domination of the Chiefs.

Mahomes will be playing against Luck many more times in the next 10 years- I want to see Pat start off with a win.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:22 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mahomes is sick and tired of hearing about the past. Good job KC media! Keep pounding the past in their head every day! Get these guys sick of hearing about the bullshit so they take this game personally and want to blow them the **** out.

I swear, having a brain must be a disqualifier for these dorks
[Reply]
Page 38 of 323
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Up