ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 79
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should the Chiefs have drafted Watson over Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 01:08 PM 10-01-2017
Another strong game today for Watson. 3 TDs against the Titans so far.

Kid just seems to have 'It'.

Discuss.....
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:45 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
By the way, every QB from USC has sucked in the NFL for a long time and it didn't stop the media from hyping the hell out of Sam Darnold...even though he was a turnover machine in college.
This. I got over USC prospects pretty fucking quick after Matt Cassel. MotherFUCK that school's QB's. For real.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:17 PM 11-28-2018
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Another strong game today for Watson. 3 TDs against the Titans so far.

Kid just seems to have 'It'.

Discuss.....

Deberg threads suck.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:33 PM 11-28-2018
Watson is good. He’s gonna be a good QB for a long time for the Texans. It’s okay to admit that.

It’s also true that while he’s “good”, Mahomes looks to be great.
[Reply]
Iconic 09:52 PM 11-28-2018
I still don't believe Watson will remain durable enough to last long in this league. Yeah the rules are better now but at least 20% of his game is tucking it and running it and no rules are saving his ass there. He's good, but he'll never be great. Not like Mahomes
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:03 PM 11-28-2018
8 wins in a row!

Has Mahomes done that?
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:15 PM 11-28-2018
8 wins in a row!

Has Mahomes done that?
You serious, Clark?
[Reply]
Chiefsguyinri 10:27 PM 11-28-2018
8 wins in a row!

Has Mahomes done that?
He will starting now through the Superbowl :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 10:29 PM 11-28-2018
8 wins in a row!

Has Mahomes done that?

No offense, but we won't miss you if you become a Watson....eerrr Texans fan.

It's like you are pining for an old flame.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:40 PM 11-28-2018
every time I see this thread I say to myself "fuck no!"
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:06 PM 11-28-2018
8 wins in a row!

Has Mahomes done that?
Well duh, that's only because they now have DT...

:-)
[Reply]
Best22 11:10 PM 11-28-2018
8 wins in a row!

Has Mahomes done that?
9 wins

Has Deshaun done that?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:21 PM 11-28-2018
Will Cain ranks QB’s drafted in the last 3 drafts.

https://youtu.be/K_RP3XPaacU
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:14 AM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Watson is good. He’s gonna be a good QB for a long time for the Texans. It’s okay to admit that.

It’s also true that while he’s “good”, Mahomes looks to be great.
I felt like Watson was going to be a sure fire Hall of Famer simply because the Chiefs drafted Mahomes in front of him. Because Chiefs.

Realistically, I was concerned about Mahomes' footwork and wind up release. I thought that Watson was more NFL ready out of the box, and he did play very well before the injury last year.

But I was ecstatic that we finally made a bold move, moving up to take our guy. I was sick of drafting the Matt Blundins and Brody Croyles of the world.

What I didn't know about Mahomes was that he had such an incredible mind for football. I don't remember reading any pre-draft articles that talked about his near perfect recall. If I had read articles talking about that, or about his intelligence in general, I would have had no doubt that we took the right guy.

Thankfully, he worked hard on correcting his footwork, and he cleaned up his release a little without taking away any of the magic, and he was a sponge, taking in everything that Alex Smith and Andy Reid were giving him.

I think that Mahomes has a higher ceiling than Watson, and is clearly a better QB right now, but I think that barring more injuries Watson will be a high caliber QB for the next decade.

But I thank God for Mahomes because I have been a fan since I was 6, which is nearly 42 years, and I can finally say that we drafted a QB that I wouldn't trade for any other QB in the NFL. Hell, I wouldn't trade Mahomes for any TWO quarterbacks in the league.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jaa1025 03:39 AM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I felt like Watson was going to be a sure fire Hall of Famer simply because the Chiefs drafted Mahomes in front of him. Because Chiefs.

Realistically, I was concerned about Mahomes' footwork and wind up release. I thought that Watson was more NFL ready out of the box, and he did play very well before the injury last year.

But I was ecstatic that we finally made a bold move, moving up to take our guy. I was sick of drafting the Matt Blundins and Brody Croyles of the world.

What I didn't know about Mahomes was that he had such an incredible mind for football. I don't remember reading any pre-draft articles that talked about his near perfect recall. If I had read articles talking about that, or about his intelligence in general, I would have had no doubt that we took the right guy.

Thankfully, he worked hard on correcting his footwork, and he cleaned up his release a little without taking away any of the magic, and he was a sponge, taking in everything that Alex Smith and Andy Reid were giving him.

I think that Mahomes has a higher ceiling than Watson, and is clearly a better QB right now, but I think that barring more injuries Watson will be a high caliber QB for the next decade.

But I thank God for Mahomes because I have been a fan since I was 6, which is nearly 42 years, and I can finally say that we drafted a QB that I wouldn't trade for any other QB in the NFL. Hell, I wouldn't trade Mahomes for any TWO quarterbacks in the league.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Mahomes was my favorite QB since Luck. I hated Watson and thought he was going to be a bust due to his accuracy issue and simple one read offense.

Mahomes has surpassed everyone's expectations and looks like a future HoF QB. He's 1 or 2 right now in the MVP race and will be the next great QB.

Watson has surprised me but his accuracy is still an issue at times. Unfortunately, I don't think his body will hold up in the long run. He's kind of turned into more of a game manager this year than the guy throwing bombs all over the place last year pre-injury. If he can remain healthy, he will probably be a top 10 QB for the most of his career. I'm not sure he will ever be elite but can have elite moments. If he loses his mobility then I think his career is done.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:22 AM 11-29-2018
8 wins in a row!

Has Mahomes done that?
I get that you're embracing the dumbass troll persona...

But I actually kind of hope you're no longer alive soon. You make me very angry.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 79
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up