ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 77
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
-King- 07:57 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by threebag:
The league should adopt and adhere to a zero tolerance policy. If I was to act like an ass at my job, even off the clock, I’d be looking for work with a not eligible for rehire label
Highly doubt you're in the top 0.1% of people in the world at your job. Being that gives you slightly more leeway at life.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:27 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Kids do stupid shit.. I did stupid shit as a kid.. No one was seriously hurt .. He came forward.. He’ll take his punishment and play for the Chiefs.. This guy is a dipshit..
Im not one to put any amount of hate or ill will towards Rashee Rice, but God damn do I hate this "kids do stupid shit" excuse I keep seeing. That's usually sneaking out and getting drunk, skipping school, or trying some type of drugs. It's not going 100+ mph zigging and zagging out of a busy interstate. What he did isn't the typical stupid shit kids do and he's damn near 24 years old. That's not exactly a kid.

I also agree that the guy writing that article is a ****ing clown ass dipshit.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:39 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Im not one to put any amount of hate or ill will towards Rashee Rice, but God damn do I hate this "kids do stupid shit" excuse I keep seeing. That's usually sneaking out and getting drunk, skipping school, or trying some type of drugs. It's not going 100+ mph zigging and zagging out of a busy interstate. What he did isn't the typical stupid shit kids do and he's damn near 24 years old. That's not exactly a kid.

Driving way too fast is exactly what stupid kids do.. Been there done that..
[Reply]
Monticore 06:13 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Driving way too fast is exactly what stupid kids do.. Been there done that..
Most kids just don’t have a vette, my dads K car was barely able to hit the speed limits safely lol but if I had anything able to go fast when I was younger I probably would have tested it out .
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 06:13 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I fucking love all these Kansas City heroes who must protect the safety and sanctity of the city of Dallas.

It's not your fucking business, dipshit. Stay in your lane.
If he'd have stayed in his lane, none of this would have even happened.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:54 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
I wish I posted this.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:31 AM 04-15-2024

What? This is probably the biggest and most common stupid thing guys under the age of 25 do is speeding. Why do you think the highest insurance rates in the nation are for males under the age of 25? Almost anyone on here that had a life, made a bad decision to speed in a car at some point in their early 20's. Most don't remember the intimate details, because nothing ****ing happened, they were lucky, because it easily could have...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:37 AM 04-15-2024
It's not going 100+ mph zigging and zagging out of a busy interstate. What he did isn't the typical stupid shit kids do and he's damn near 24 years old. That's not exactly a kid.
Seriously? You never in your life drove 100+ MPH?

You must be a Beta Male. :-)
[Reply]
Woogieman 10:01 AM 04-15-2024

I'm in this camp...last Friday, I was driving down a winding Blvd that young people feel is Laguna Seca, and some dumbass blew past me at nearly double the limit. I probably went another mile and saw an elderly woman that was run off the road into over a curb and into a metal pole. The little motherf@cker sped away and she was unable to identiffy the car, but I knew who it was. About a year earlier, I was passed by someone about 50 yards away from this wreck, two girls driving so fast they lost control and head-on collisioned with a car coming the other direction. Both girls in the offending vehicle died and when I drove past just after it happened, there were literally diapers still coming to the ground. If you want to play race-car driver, go way the f@ck out of town on a remote highway. The stupidity and thoughtlessness of Rice and Co., and these idiots is unforgiveable.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:01 AM 04-15-2024
He’s totally beta, bro. You don’t even know, bro.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:02 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
What? This is probably the biggest and most common stupid thing guys under the age of 25 do is speeding. Why do you think the highest insurance rates in the nation are for males under the age of 25? Almost anyone on here that had a life, made a bad decision to speed in a car at some point in their early 20's. Most don't remember the intimate details, because nothing ****ing happened, they were lucky, because it easily could have...
Don't you think the element of racing another car at 100mph+ speeds during the day makes it a little more serious and dangerous than just garden variety speeding?
[Reply]
Woogieman 10:03 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Seriously? You never in your life drove 100+ MPH?

You must be a Beta Male. :-)
119 on a busy stretch of urban traffic...not the same as going from Hays to Goodland at 1 am on the way to a ski trip
[Reply]
Warpaint69 10:20 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
119 on a busy stretch of urban traffic...not the same as going from Hays to Goodland at 1 am on the way to a ski trip
Your chances of getting stopped by KHP seem to always be higher in or around Trego county to Hays. lol
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:20 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
What the even fuck is this post?
Let me explain...

This was an accident that happened 509 miles from the Kansas City Star offices. It happened 500 miles from 810 WHB.

The crusade to protect the good people of the DFW Metroplex is admirable, I'm sure, but the white-knighting is riduclous.

Surely the Chiefs should at the very least suspend Rashee Rice for a full year or perhaps ban him for life. This is the only way to heal a community suffering under the massive weight of an auto accident that claimed zero lives and resulted in property damage and minor injuries.

We must all do our part to stamp out this evil for a city regularly shit on by those outside of it.

Or maybe this doesn't have anything to do with KC outside of what it means for the Chiefs on the football field. The moral grandstanding is ridiculous.

Because surely all these same people suggested banning Patrick Mahomes Sr. from attending games, right? Protect Texas drivers at all costs!
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:22 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
I knew what I was doing
[Reply]
Page 38 of 77
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up