Page 38 of 43
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***2024 NFL Combine Thread***
RunKC 03:13 PM 02-26-2024
Bout that time fellas. Post all things combine related
[Reply]
RunKC 02:24 PM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don't see the Cardinals trading back. They already have a shit ton of picks, and they already passed up on top talent to trade down last year.

If anything, the Chargers will trade back from 5 with a team that's looking for a QB. Much more likely.
And there’s no way they’re gonna trade with Denver, especially if the QB they want is Harbaugh’s college QB. Perfect :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:01 PM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
First time I really watched a lot of the combine and thought it was done very well on NFL Network.

Some pretty good stuff. I was most amazed by the wingspan of the Georgia player. Guy can flap his arms and fly.

McConkey's kid looked good.

Some real physical specimens and even some of the non-glory QBs performed well.
I feel so racist for saying this, so I want to apologize to anyone this may offend, but...

I think the Raiders are going to draft Michael Penix Jr. because he wore a durag during his throwing session. That is the most Raiders thing I have seen at the combine.

I feel like Antonio Pierce was watching from the stands, and probably thinks Penix Jr. is a "real one" and exactly what the Raiders need.

The only thing they could do that would be more Raidery than drafting Penix Jr. at 13 is drafting Xavier Worthy at 13.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:04 PM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don't see the Cardinals trading back. They already have a shit ton of picks, and they already passed up on top talent to trade down last year.

If anything, the Chargers will trade back from 5 with a team that's looking for a QB. Much more likely.
Yeah, they aren't. The Cardinals are completely void of talent and will be staring right at a generational talent at WR.

Ain't no way.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:10 PM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I feel so racist for saying this, so I want to apologize to anyone this may offend, but...

I think the Raiders are going to draft Michael Penix Jr. because he wore a durag during his throwing session. That is the most Raiders thing I have seen at the combine.

I feel like Antonio Pierce was watching from the stands, and probably thinks Penix Jr. is a "real one" and exactly what the Raiders need.

The only thing they could do that would be more Raidery than drafting Penix Jr. at 13 is drafting Xavier Worthy at 13.
Smh why are people so fecking ignorant on this forum? Ugh :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:16 PM 03-04-2024
I’d love it if a QB fell to our spot.

When Lamar Jackson fell to 32, the Ravens gave up 52, 125, and their 2nd round pick the following year for 32 and 132.

I wouldn’t hate comp similar to that in this draft. A second rounder in 2025 could be a top 45 pick depending on who we trade with (if they need a QB, then it’s probably a bad team).
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:18 PM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Smh why are people so fecking ignorant on this forum? Ugh :-)
If this bothers you, I certainly wouldn't get too close to the DC forum.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:12 PM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’d love it if a QB fell to our spot.

When Lamar Jackson fell to 32, the Ravens gave up 52, 125, and their 2nd round pick the following year for 32 and 132.

I wouldn’t hate comp similar to that in this draft. A second rounder in 2025 could be a top 45 pick depending on who we trade with (if they need a QB, then it’s probably a bad team).
Most years would I would agree. But staring down a 3 peat I’m all in on using our pick in the first.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:22 PM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

wtf
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 06:46 PM 03-04-2024
I think Ricky Pearsall is the receiver nobody is really talking about that Veach/Reid may fall in love with. The ability to separate is crucial in this offense. Pearsall with a great 3-cone drill. His combine numbers across the board were damn good. Tough kid.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:46 PM 03-04-2024
:-)

The durag take is one of my favorites ever
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:54 PM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Most years would I would agree. But staring down a 3 peat I’m all in on using our pick in the first.
Fair enough.

Maybe trading back like 10 spots instead of 20 without moving up later would be more palatable.

Can’t argue either way though.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:55 PM 03-04-2024
Can we get an edit of Mark Davis as durag Vince McMahon?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:56 PM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Fair enough.

Maybe trading back like 10 spots instead of 20 without moving up later would be more palatable.

Can’t argue either way though.
Statistically speaking the odds of a 3 peat are a long shot. Maybe we should play it smart.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:30 PM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Statistically speaking the odds of a 3 peat are a long shot. Maybe we should play it smart.
Well we’ve got the best odds of anybody in the NFL to pull it off ya know?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:02 PM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Well we’ve got the best odds of anybody in the NFL to pull it off ya know?
No doubt. Just internally debating all day how “all in” the front office is.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 43
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Up