ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 378 of 488
« First < 278328368374375376377378 379380381382388428478 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
Wilson8 02:35 PM 04-06-2022
Found this interesting article on Rasheem Green - https://www.si.com/nfl/seahawks/gm-r...-rasheem-green
Originally Posted by :
Why Seattle Should Re-Sign Him
After enduring a difficult, injury-marred 2020 season, Green finally took a major step towards becoming a long-term starter at the base defensive end spot for the Seahawks. Taking advantage of his size, length, and versatility, Pro Football Focus credited him with a career-best 34 quarterback pressures while playing more than 200 snaps reduced inside as a defensive tackle and playing close to 100 snaps classified as an outside linebacker. Defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. moved him all over the field and he produced regardless of where Seattle utilized him. He also blocked an extra point and returned it for two points in a loss against Washington. Still just 24 years old, he has ample room for continued development and may just be scratching the surface of his potential as a pass rusher, especially if the team shifts towards a 3-4 schemed approach.

Why Seattle Should Let Him Walk
While Green established new career-highs in sacks, quarterback hits, and pressures, his pass rushing efficiency still leaves something to be desired and those numbers seem to be volume-based rather than clear points of improvement. Per PFF, he produced pressures on only 6.6 percent of his pass rush attempts and finished sixth on the team in their Pass Rush Productivity metric behind the likes of L.J. Collier and Benson Mayowa. Even after playing extensive snaps over the past four years, run defense remains an area of concern for him moving forward, as he continued to struggle with maintaining run fits and gap integrity in the trenches while also missing nine tackles last season.

[Reply]
staylor26 02:35 PM 04-06-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Fescoe is a complete moron - but FWIW, Nate Taylor (who is absolutely NOT a moron) has the Chiefs trading up for Jameson Williams in his latest mock.
Yea, to 21, not the top 10.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:39 PM 04-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, to 21, not the top 10.
Honestly that's kinda stupid too.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:40 PM 04-06-2022

via GIPHY

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:46 PM 04-06-2022
To go get Jameson Williams? Yes, yes it is.

To go get George Karlaftis or (crosses fingers) Jermaine Johnson II?

No, I don't think it is.

Though you could convince me they'd be better off staying at 1.29 and 1.30 or even trading down a few spots from one of them and going with Cameron Thomas instead of trading up for George Karlaftis.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:46 PM 04-06-2022
There’s still a huge difference.

One is realistic. The other is not.

One would cost us most of our extra draft capital. The other does not.

I personally love Williams, so I would be fine with it. I understand it’s a polarizing scenario though.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:10 PM 04-06-2022
Dan Brugler reported that a lot of teams have Jameson as their #1 receiver on the their board.

He’s going top 15 guys

Best to just move on
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:11 PM 04-06-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

No, I don't think it is.

Though you could convince me they'd be better off staying at 1.29 and 1.30 or even trading down a few spots from one of them and going with Cameron Thomas instead of trading up for George Karlaftis.
Uh hundred percent.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:07 PM 04-06-2022
Bob Fescoe got a call last night.

From the stupid ass slave!!!!!!
[Reply]
-King- 04:23 PM 04-06-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

No, I don't think it is.

I don't think anyone would be opposed to trading up for a DE regardless of what it took. That's by far our biggest position of need and a highly premium position so whatever they feel they have to do to get a good one is good with me. But a WR? That would be dumb.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:32 PM 04-06-2022
Moving up 8 spots to draft the concensus top WR in the draft is dumb? Some of you are turning into Packer fans, i swear.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:37 PM 04-06-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Moving up 8 spots to draft the concensus top WR in the draft is dumb? Some of you are turning into Packer fans, i swear.
Garrett Wilson? Because I'm pretty sure he's the consensus top WR in this class right now.
[Reply]
emaw1979 04:38 PM 04-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Absolutely.

If they were trading up that high, it would be for Walker, Johnson, or Thibodeaux.

But I still don’t buy it.
Yeah there is no way they trade up to the top 10 for a WR. I could see a move up for a pass rusher but that’s about it.
[Reply]
bigjosh 04:42 PM 04-06-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Definitely not a consensus.

Many have london, wilson, olave or even burks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
poolboy 04:45 PM 04-06-2022
we will get raped trying to trade up cause teams know we are desperate for DEs
**** em go big or go home...build the interior, stop the run, defend the pass and the sacks will come
[Reply]
Page 378 of 488
« First < 278328368374375376377378 379380381382388428478 > Last »
Up