ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 374 of 2694
« First < 274324364370371372373374 3753763773783844244748741374 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:19 AM 08-05-2017
Tigger's butthurt = Escalating!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:21 AM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Tigger's butthurt = Escalating!
New Mahomes footage.....Pup tent activated.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:27 AM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
New Mahomes footage.....Pup tent activated.
Mahomes has done so much for me this season, I feel like I owe him a present/gift.

May he keep up his good, good work.

Amen.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:33 AM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I play the respect card as much as I possibly can towards everyone here, including you.

I think the Bray/Mahomes battle is window dressing. They are making Mahomes earn his way instead of just handing him jobs... which is the correct thing to do. You read and hear literally nothing about Bray.

I'm not there. I am reading and listening from afar. It sounds to me as if Mahomes is matching Smith blow for blow.
:-)
The kid shows promise for the future, but he is nowhere near ready to start. Pump the brakes, kid
[Reply]
BossChief 08:36 AM 08-05-2017
Pat could start, but he would throw a lot of picks.

He would also throw a ton of TDs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:38 AM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by rico:

Oh that's bullshit. Yeah Cassel was terrible, but there are a ton of Chiefs fans who are growing tired of Smith and feel he is holding an extremely talented squad back. He is not 100% safe from the boo-birds. Especially with the excitement of drafting a QB in the first round and the lack of patience to bring him in that will ensue if Smith struggles. Cassel never had the inevitable future sitting behind him like Smith will this year.
AHHHH!!! AHHHH! IT'S HIDEOUS!!!!! MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!! AHHHHHH!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:47 AM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Boss, you and I have known each other for a long time, going back to the Coalition.
It is no stretch of the imagination to say that the best part of this entire process will be how completely Mahomes is going to destroy the Smith era in KC.
You wanna' talk about forgotten?
The people who market the Chiefs might as well get busy designing their "Alex Who?" t-shirts in preparation for the goodness to come.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:30 AM 08-05-2017

I don't think he has thrown many in practice at least no more than Alex Smith so I don't think he will have that many INT but throwing over the top and letting Tyreek run under the ball and catch it down field smoking DB is going be something of epic proportions.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:36 AM 08-05-2017
Pat is doing his damndest to take the starting job ASAP. Love his work ethic. Overall talent is shining through.

The future is bright.
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:22 AM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Pat is doing his damndest to take the starting job ASAP. Love his work ethic. Overall talent is shining through.

The future is bright.
kid seems to be working his ass off. I am literally more excited for Pre season than I am for the regular season.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:34 AM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I don't think he has thrown many in practice at least no more than Alex Smith so I don't think he will have that many INT but throwing over the top and letting Tyreek run under the ball and catch it down field smoking DB is going be something of epic proportions.
He has thrown his fair share of picks. Even ugly ones. It's to be expected. He will likely always turn the ball over more than we'd like, but he will have wow plays consistently throughout his career as well
[Reply]
Coogs 10:39 AM 08-05-2017
He has thrown his fair share of picks. Even ugly ones. It's to be expected. He will likely always turn the ball over more than we'd like, but he will have wow plays consistently throughout his career as well
I think he has thrown 3. Maybe 4.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:48 AM 08-05-2017
Well like today Alex has thrown like 2 INT to Pat 0 Int so it's not like Patrick is throwing them every day.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:51 AM 08-05-2017
https://youtu.be/DG1Lu3bsZx8

Since it'll be buried in the TC thread with all the non TC bs going on.....

It's not the greatest, but the angle is pretty good to watch PMII footwork, it does show some miss ques,
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:57 AM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
https://youtu.be/DG1Lu3bsZx8

Since it'll be buried in the TC thread with all the non TC bs going on.....

It's not the greatest, but the angle is pretty good to watch PMII footwork, it does show some miss ques,
Mahomes is just pure awesomeness :-)

Thank you for sharing CC
[Reply]
Page 374 of 2694
« First < 274324364370371372373374 3753763773783844244748741374 > Last »
Up