Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:43 PM 11-03-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
And I'll never cash in on it. People are friends with all kinds of different people. I'm not going to fault a friend of mine for the company they keep.
Repped.
[Reply]
pr_capone 07:48 PM 11-03-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Chiefsplanet podcast?
Meh... jus' foolin. If I know you, you have already tried to convince him every which way possible and he just hasn't listened. Going after him in public would serve no purpose other than to entertain us.

Hopefully he will come to understand that, right or wrong, he was opposing what the majority wanted and he was a real dick about it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:48 PM 11-03-2012
And I'll never cash in on it. People are friends with all kinds of different people. I'm not going to fault a friend of mine for the company they keep.
I would rep you if I wasn't on my phone
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:48 PM 11-03-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I mean, I like the guy. He's a ****ing personality, and a die hard, die hard Chiefs fan. But this place is my home. You guys are my ****ing familia. So, it's getting pretty tough.
He seems like he might be cool to kick it with as long as Chiefs football isn't discussed :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:49 PM 11-03-2012
Kool-Aid man needs to bust through his wall and bitch slap him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:29 PM 11-03-2012
He talked shit about SOC for about 20 minutes. How we're stealing people's money. How we're wasting gas that we could be sending to the people in NY.
Dude is burning every bridge to Chief fans he has. His choice, not ours.

We can't go after him publically. It will look petty. We have 11K+ likes on Facebook, he has what 4? We have 100K+ twitter followers, he has 100?

He's not even close to us in popularity. Take the high road.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:37 PM 11-03-2012
So in the past week we've had 3-4 threads on this goof, have quintupled his highest youtube viewing, and now we're talking about him on our SOC banner thread. We're his biggest fans and I think Pest is the biggest one of all.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:38 PM 11-03-2012
Yeah.....I know.....I should totally not discuss him. Feel free to delete my posts.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:46 PM 11-03-2012
Nah - talk about whatever you want to talk about. We don't censor people here. But know that each time this guy comes up you're giving him precisely what he wants and then we've even done his dirty spamming work for him as well. It's mind-bottling.
[Reply]
007 09:50 PM 11-03-2012
So whats the next banner gonna say
[Reply]
aturnis 09:54 PM 11-03-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
If we can get hd video of it, it could easily be made into an animated .gif to capture the entire message.
Did you think about advertising on someone else's blimp? Like if Goodyear or DIRECTV if they are flying one. A 30x70 foot screen works. It's not as visible, but works none the less.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 PM 11-03-2012
This is how we say goodbye.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:31 PM 11-03-2012
The Chiefs are running a shit ton of commercials on KCTV tonight.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:49 PM 11-03-2012
Oh it's some show about Big Charlies and they are kissing Pioli's ass.
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:51 PM 11-03-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Oh it's some show about Big Charlies and they are kissing Pioli's ass.
WTF is Big Charlies?
[Reply]
Page 374 of 603
« First < 274324364370371372373374 375376377378384424474 > Last »
Up